Dank grass club

Moderator: Papi

DjShaggy

Dank grass club

Post by DjShaggy »

BCD Page: Dank Grass Club

Avinguda Meridiana, 22/bis, 08018 Barcelona, Spain

Big, multi floors. Almost big enough to be a dance club. Large sound system installed downstairs with a stage and Dj booth.

Big bar serving plenty of drinks and light snacks. Wide canna menu.

Alittle our of the way for my exploits but a good spot and well located for the beach or for days exploring that side of town.

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
someguy

Re: Dank grass club

Post by someguy »

The club provides a nice quality/price ratio. There are many flowers to choose from, with flowers divided into Indica, Sativa, Hybrid, Premium, and Cali strains.

Cali strains are not overpriced as in many other places, the Rainbow Sherbert #11 was powerful and had a great flavor.
Big Papa from the premium flowers category tasted sweet and was quite strong. Buds look fresh and beautiful.
I tried Wedding Cake from the Hybrid category, which is good for 8 EUR/g.

There is a massive choice of edibles and a separate stand with various candies and cakes. I decided to try Pink Runtz gummies, which disappointed me. I ate a full pack, and there was zero effect while it claimed 500mg THC. Pretty sad as it costs 30 EUR.

The service provided was friendly, and all questions were answered.

Overall, a great place to buy some bud, but be careful with edibles.
someguy

Re: Dank grass club

Post by someguy »

After visiting this club for a couple of months, I could provide more detailed feedback. Things are not as positive as in my previous review.

Edibles are an absolute no-no in this place. I tried many brands and varieties (1 pack of gummies, 2 different cookies, and 2 cakes), and they just don't work. Many of them are quite dry and untasty as well. For the price asked (30 EUR gummies, 10 EUR cookies, 15 EUR cakes), this is very bad.

I have a high tolerance, so I am looking only for the highest-quality strains with a high THC amount. Because of that, I usually took strains from the Premium Flowers category. There were a couple of decent strains that I liked: Papaya Runtz, Big Papa, Rainbow Sherbert #11, Mint Sherb, and Shady Apple x lemon ice. These were quite good, a nice high and good taste.

But unfortunately, all others I took were not so good or complete trash. So many strains were fully packed with seeds, and stems, lacked almost any odor and were very weak. And I almost always took flowers from their premium category!

I was going to this place only due to those strains I mentioned above, and most times, I took a gamble with a new strain, I was pretty disappointed.

Sometimes I thought that the strain they gave me was incorrect as it smelled different from what I had taken before, but I couldn't be sure as I didn't have anything to compare to. Today I am sure they didn't give Papaya Runtz, but something else as I still had some remainings at home, and it was completely different. And it also wasn't as good, so probably they just gave me something cheaper.
In most places I've been, the container with the strain name is visible on the shelf, and when the seller takes it, you can be sure you are getting what you are asking for. They have all their containers under the table, and you can never see what exactly they are putting on the scales.

Most of the staff is nice and friendly, but one seller was always super nervous. He works mainly on working days in the evening, and I tried to avoid him as much as possible by going in the morning.

Overall, not the worst club I've been to, but I would recommend looking for something else if you are looking for high-quality weed.