High Times, Los Cristianos Tenerife

Moderator: Papi

Mr Incognito

High Times, Los Cristianos Tenerife

Post by Mr Incognito »

Just back from a wee pre-xmas break in Tenerife, and I was delighted to stumble across High Times, which is a rooftop club, overlooking Los Cristianos beach, over an Irish Bar called Irish Times. Its easy enough to get a referral - I followed the advice on the google comments, and it worked for me. You can also try weedtenerife who will get you referrals to this and other clubs, and also do tours if you are bored!

Once inside and registered (20E for 1 year membership), the jars were open. There were 3 or 4 local sativas and indicas, ranging from 5E a g for Dark star up to 13e for Gorilla Glue, around a dozen imports from Barcelona, California and the UK around the 20E-25E mark, 4 hashes (pollem at 5 through to filter hash at 20) and a whole range of extracts up to 80E. There were also edibles available.

Atmosphere was pretty relaxed - there were local artists doing a mural all week, chilling on the sun terrace. Inside, there is a free pool table, ping pong, some sofas and a bar. Beers are 1E for a tinny of Dorada, there were also soft drinks and some snacks available.

Place is run by a scouser, most of the staff were English.

There are other clubs in the area, as I understand, but this was fine for my needs. Sold me some solid, well-priced gear, gave me somewhere to hang out while smoking, and the staff were very helpful and friendly.

KeyMonCha

Re: High Times, Los Cristianos Tenerife

Post by KeyMonCha »

Appreciate the info... I have an invite for this club... Was hoping for some details on menus, so thanks for that... How does the quality compare to Amst?

Will probably be in here late January... If the weed compares to the view and the weather, i shall be happier than a turkey on boxing day! :D

Thanks again!

(rooftop looks feckin epic)
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

As I usually smoke hash, its a bit hard to tell what the relative merits of weed from High Times are - seems to get me mighty stoned, but there again, so does Amsterdam weed! From what the young 'uns were saying, the quality is above the Dam.

The hash is certainly very good - the Critical Hash at least as good as anything I have picked up in Amsterdam recently. And the small amount of high grade filter hash I got is making Xmas float by in a lovely blur.

Apart from the 5 hour flight time (compared to 45 mins), Tenerife beats Amsterdam hands down in winter! A reliable 23C, sunshine most days, cheap beer, good cheap smoke. I'm wishing I was still there!
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Cheers man... Yeah, i get what you're saying... I was strictly hash for over a decade, and the Spanish stuff used to be one of my holiday treats... Amsterdam green used to destroy me, as some here can attest to. :mrgreen: ...Recently i've flipped, and my green tolerance is through the roof, whereas my abilities to enjoy hash has dropped dramatically... One spliff of Cream hash in August had me wiped out for over a day, so i might just leave the hash til bedtime. :D

Looking forward to sitting on my balcony and blazing away... Little bit of summer in the midwinter should do me just fine. 8)

Thanks again.... Out of interest, what's the general vibe regarding weed in the area? ...I mean, can i get away with smoking on a beach if i keep it fairly discreet?
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

I had a couple of sneaky smokes with the waves crashing at my feet, as the general vibe is "discrete". I kept most of my smoking for inside the club.
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

Mr Incognito wrote: Tue 24th Dec 2019 06:30 pm Just back from a wee pre-xmas break in Tenerife, and I was delighted to stumble across High Times, which is a rooftop club, overlooking Los Cristianos beach, over an Irish Bar called Irish Times. Its easy enough to get a referral - I followed the advice on the google comments, and it worked for me. You can also try weedtenerife who will get you referrals to this and other clubs, and also do tours if you are bored!

Once inside and registered (20E for 1 year membership), the jars were open. There were 3 or 4 local sativas and indicas, ranging from 5E a g for Dark star up to 13e for Gorilla Glue, around a dozen imports from Barcelona, California and the UK around the 20E-25E mark, 4 hashes (pollem at 5 through to filter hash at 20) and a whole range of extracts up to 80E. There were also edibles available.

Atmosphere was pretty relaxed - there were local artists doing a mural all week, chilling on the sun terrace. Inside, there is a free pool table, ping pong, some sofas and a bar. Beers are 1E for a tinny of Dorada, there were also soft drinks and some snacks available.

Place is run by a scouser, most of the staff were English.

There are other clubs in the area, as I understand, but this was fine for my needs. Sold me some solid, well-priced gear, gave me somewhere to hang out while smoking, and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Yes a good club. Check our website for the best in los Cristianos at the moment. You can get an invitation to high times through us.. good club still, but we do a deal. 2 of the best clubs in Los Cristianos for 30€...(normally 20 each of you go direct to the clubs) so you get the best of both worlds, quality weed and quality rooftop beach pleasure. 🥳
https://cloud9beyond.com
Last edited by cloud9beyond on Thu 25th Jun 2020 02:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weedtenerife.com
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

cloud9beyond wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 10:19 pm Yes a good club, lacking quality slightly though for the normal herb, but the Cali is great all at 20.
I like the place... The rooftop is amazing, and the staff are cool... The weed is average, but I did like the Orange Sherbert... Prices and labels are the real issue here... I don't think they had anything for under 10 euros, and most of the menu is in the 15-20 range... Also, what was listed as a UK Lemon Skittles tasted like outdoor, random weed, with almost zero crystal or resin; and then, what I was told was an OG Kush hash, grown in 'Spain', that 25 years of hash smoking told me was standard Moroccan...

... Gotta be honest, whilst I love the vibe and the people, there's a much better deal to be had elsewhere.
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

KeyMonCha wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 10:34 pm
cloud9beyond wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 10:19 pm Yes a good club, lacking quality slightly though for the normal herb, but the Cali is great all at 20.
I like the place... The rooftop is amazing, and the staff are cool... The weed is average, but I did like the Orange Sherbert... Prices and labels are the real issue here... I don't think they had anything for under 10 euros, and most of the menu is in the 15-20 range... Also, what was listed as a UK Lemon Skittles tasted like outdoor, random weed, with almost zero crystal or resin; and then, what I was told was an OG Kush hash, grown in 'Spain', that 25 years of hash smoking told me was standard Moroccan...

... Gotta be honest, whilst I love the vibe and the people, there's a much better deal to be had elsewhere.
Exactly, that’s why we took you to gentleman’s smokers club 5 mins up the road. Much better herb I’m sure you’ll agree. We do a deal both of those clubs (the one we have you an invite for gentleman’s club and high times) for 30€ Saving you 10 to buy some more herb 🥳
Weedtenerife.com
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

cloud9beyond wrote: Mon 3rd Feb 2020 12:12 am

Exactly, that’s why we took you to gentleman’s smokers club 5 mins up the road. Much better herb I’m sure you’ll agree. We do a deal both of those clubs (the one we have you an invite for gentleman’s club and high times) for 30€ Saving you 10 to buy some more herb 🥳
Ah, yeah, Hey man! :D

We did meet earlier this week, but I didn't get an introduction for Gentlemen Smokers... Kinda my bad, as they were on my list, and after seeing their insta, was really impressed... So, yeah, my fault for not asking... Aside from that, thanks for the service... Very smooth indeed. :mrgreen:
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

Ah yes, that´s right, because you booked with us a while ago. A month or 2 in advance (good planning bud) But then we went and added the new club in Jan of this year. Always updating the website as things progress in Tenerife.
KeyMonCha wrote: Mon 3rd Feb 2020 02:14 am
cloud9beyond wrote: Mon 3rd Feb 2020 12:12 am

Ah, yeah, Hey man! :D

We did meet earlier this week, but I didn't get an introduction for Gentlemen Smokers... Kinda my bad, as they were on my list, and after seeing their insta, was really impressed... So, yeah, my fault for not asking... Aside from that, thanks for the service... Very smooth indeed. :mrgreen:
Weedtenerife.com
James237

Post by James237 »

Hi
I’m based in Cali I need a legit plug around Michigan,,
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

James237 wrote: Sun 31st May 2020 04:25 pm Hi
Well, guess the high times CC in Los Christianos, Tenerife thread under the cannabis clubs section of the Spain sub forum of an Amsterdam coffeeshop, is the perfect place to make that particular request...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 31st May 2020 07:40 pm
James237 wrote: Sun 31st May 2020 04:25 pm Hi
Well, guess the high times CC in Los Christianos, Tenerife thread under the cannabis clubs section of the Spain sub forum of an Amsterdam coffeeshop, is the perfect place to make that particular request...
right?!?!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

@James237 Keep us posted, anything at all dude 👍
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen: