The Green House (PDLA) Tenerife

Moderator: Papi

RedGecko58

The Green House (PDLA) Tenerife

Post by RedGecko58 »

The Green House Tenerife (Playa De Las Americas)

Just a quick report from our visit to The Green House (Tenerife) last year. Pre warning, I expected a wannabe gangster vibe from this place and its clientele and to some degree this was true, however, the main guy was cool. He also explained everything clearly, once you have the membership (20 Euros) you make donations (rather than buy). Everything is donated via a key fob (no cash inside).

Bomba hash (4 Euro/g) Grade: 7/10

No idea how they get the hash this cheap looked pretty clean using my mini microscope. Ended up really liking this weaker hash as I could still function in the heat after smoking, ended up getting a few grams.

Madeline Hash (12 Euro/g) Grade: 7.5/10

A very good standard Moroccan hashish, drier than the bomba hash. I managed to get the last bit of this they had. Had an aromatic smell, quite strong but a nice smoke.

45ug Iceolator / water hash (20 Euro) Grade: 9/10

Finally, after refusing several opportunities to buy the overpriced water hash in Amsterdam, I have tried ice water hash. From my limited understanding, 45ug is not the prime size for trichrome extraction.

This was STRONG – under the microscope, it was very clean, trichomes mainly a nice amber colour. A citrus smell to complete the searing high, in joint with tobacco.

Pre-roll (5 Euro) Grade: 5/10.

Forgot my skins so ended up buying a pre-roll (with or without tobacco), available at 3, 5, and 10-euro values. Smoked well, obviously mixed with tobacco although I still prefer hash.

Despite my reservations, we really liked this place, ended up being gifted some free t-shirts on our last day also! As I primarily smoke hash, the guy commented it was unfortunate they did not have a great selection during my visit.

Will definitely visit this place if we visit Tenerife in the future.

*on a final note, unlike coffeeshops the greenhouse sells a wide variety of food and drink at reasonable prices e.g. cans of juice at 1 euro.

RedGecko58

Re: The Green House (PDLA) Tenerife

Post by RedGecko58 »

triplehood wrote: Tue 3rd Mar 2020 06:32 pm Good luck with your sales :/
I'm not quite sure what this means.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

RedGecko58 wrote: Wed 4th Mar 2020 09:48 pm
triplehood wrote: Tue 3rd Mar 2020 06:32 pm Good luck with your sales :/
I'm not quite sure what this means.
Neither am I
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Great review by the way
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Great club, never been to one with ocean views, 4 separate Windows.....all with ocean views!

Quality of weed was good...€8 to €15 range. Lots of high THC genéticos.

Points system as previous poster mentioned. No membership fee for Spanish residents and discounts on prices.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!