Cookies BCN

Moderator: Papi

RoMoney

Cookies BCN

Post by RoMoney »

BCD Page: Cookies Social Club

Carrer de Padiilla 371.

Joined last week, linked to Berners Cookies brand (they also have a shop in another location selling Cookies merch, vapes, pipes and bongs) big club, very spacious, TVs everywhere, didnt look at the menu as was meeting friends but will be back this week again and will report back.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Cookies BCN

Post by Lemming »

Thanks for the info, RoMoney.

As so often with Barca clubs, it gets complicated!

There are two clubs claiming to be at Carrer de Padilla, 371, 08025, Barcelona: Weeds and Faded Barcelona.

Cookies website and Instagram gives their address as Carrer del Rec, 58, 08003. Presumably this is the merch shop that you mention.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Yep, had a look on google maps and thats defo the merch shop. Its funny all these multiple clubs at locations must be a lot of dodgy accounting going on haha
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Headvanger 7/g, sour mango 8/g, went with sour mango as was more pungent. Good quality.

I was shameless and asked in Spanish, whats the cheapest weed cos I live here and im poor :lol:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Popped in yesterday, only buy n fly these days which is wierd as other clubs are operating at 30% capacity per the guidelines.

Forbidden Fruit, euro 15/g, really nice, but overpriced considering a lot of the value around for 10 euro and less these days.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was in the area today having a bocadillo and remembered I still had money on the fob, since last year. Popped in and got some Grape Apple, still Buy n Fly at the moment due to COVID restrictions.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

RoMoney wrote: Fri 14th May 2021 11:14 pm Was in the area today having a bocadillo and remembered I still had money on the fob, since last year. Popped in and got some Grape Apple, still Buy n Fly at the moment due to COVID restrictions.
Well, how was the smoke?! 🤔🤷‍♂️
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Good but the prices aren't for me. Great club in terms of the space and the staff etc. though!