Lost in Amsterdam

Comments on specific bars. Use search to find the topic for a bar.

Rate Lost in Amsterdam

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
29%
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
29%
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
14%
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
14%
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
14%

Total votes: 7

Bongbhoy

Re: Lost In Amsterdam

Post by Bongbhoy »

how much for a beer?

Cheers!!
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Bongbhoy wrote:how much for a beer?

Your better going to nes for a drink,You can smoke weed there as well,KD.
Stamford

Post by Stamford »

Love the relaxed atmosphere and comfy seats! Terrible music though!
In the Dam June 3rd - 6th 2012
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Tell you what those 2 girls who work the bar are lovely! :)
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

i wondered last trip sitting on the bed/couch after my female friend from the hostel we was at if they ever wash or have cleaned ... :shock: ..she didnt want to sit on it!! and start talking about this sex club in the 70 in nyc were it was shut down cuz of all the clams crabs micro whatever BUGS that could form on un-cleaned couch (just seem gross) being high started think about what she was saying and started to freak out about
??! :roll:
always nice girls working the place!! 8)
BORR!!

Post by BORR!! »

this is a great place to blaze up! the shisha pipe things are great and i really enjoyed my time here! i didnt like the grape shisha much! weird after taste but the apple flavour was the best by far! just give your weed to the guy and he will do it all for you! i handed over an freshly bought 5g sack of tangerine dream from barneys and the dude was all like "...uh...this is too much" lol i said pack that shit mayne i wana get blitzed lol and i certainly did! lol i always have to stop by and get lost for a while! cant wait till 17/8/12! ill be getting lost all over again! lol x
IS THIS A DREAM...OR A MEMORY?...
washdc

Post by washdc »

BORR!! wrote:this is a great place to blaze up! the shisha pipe things are great and i really enjoyed my time here! i didnt like the grape shisha much! weird after taste but the apple flavour was the best by far! just give your weed to the guy and he will do it all for you! i handed over an freshly bought 5g sack of tangerine dream from barneys and the dude was all like "...uh...this is too much" lol i said pack that shit mayne i wana get blitzed lol and i certainly did! lol i always have to stop by and get lost for a while! cant wait till 17/8/12! ill be getting lost all over again! lol x
Looks like you gave that guy a nice donation, I don't think 5g would even fit in one of those bowls with shisha.

Might have a visit here, though.
BORR!!

Post by BORR!! »

washdc wrote:
BORR!! wrote:this is a gregreat and i really enjoyed my time here! i didnt like the grape shisha much! weird after taste but the apple flavour was the best by far! just give your weed to the guy and he will do it all for you! i handed over an freshly bought 5g sack of tangerine dream from barneys and the dude was all like "...uh...this is too much" lol i said pack that shit mayne i wana get blitzed lol and i certainly did! lol i always have to stop by and get lost for a while! cant wait till 17/8/12! ill be getting lost all over again! lol x
at place to blaze up! the shisha pipe things are

Looks like you gave that guy a nice donation, I don't think 5g would even fit in one of those bowls with shisha.

Might have a visit here, though.
lol im sure it wuldnt either lol and he didnt use it all! im sure he put as much as possible in the bowl for me and then gave the rest back obv lol if you havnt been here then you def should! x
IS THIS A DREAM...OR A MEMORY?...
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

Biggest rip off in the city I tell you!!

Firstly they want my entre wage packet for half a coffee and the constantly badger the customer into buying another. As for the hooker pipes, again well over priced for a go, so much so that the waitress was ashamed to ask for the money. Why not just go to Kashmir lounge and forget about the over inflated tourist traps

Stay clear there are far better bars where you can hang out and smoke your wn stash, my suggestion is cafe trinity just north of the old church.
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Spaldwickapeface wrote:Biggest rip off in the city I tell you!!

Firstly they want my entre wage packet for half a coffee and the constantly badger the customer into buying another. As for the hooker pipes, again well over priced for a go, so much so that the waitress was ashamed to ask for the money. Why not just go to Kashmir lounge and forget about the over inflated tourist traps

Stay clear there are far better bars where you can hang out and smoke your wn stash, my suggestion is cafe trinity just north of the old church.

Yea about 3 euro for a small bottle of heneiken! it is a good place to sit but like you said pricey! the 2 girls that worked the counter were f33king tidt mate!!
avfc-herbalist

Lost in Amsterdam

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Streetview:
notsofasteddie wrote: Wed 3rd May 2017 01:15 pm Lost in Amsterdam
Nieuwendijk 19hs, 1012 LZ Amsterdam, Netherlands

Monday 7:45am–1am
Tuesday 7:45am–1am
Wednesday 7:45am–1am
Thursday 7:45am–1am
Friday 7:45am–1am
Saturday 7:45am–3am
Sunday 7:45am–12am

Really nice laid back place to chill spread out over three floors. It has a big table at the front window where you can practically lay down and watch the world go by. It's very smoker friendly with joints being smoked on every floor.

I'd say it's probably my favourite place to have a milkshake in Amsterdam. 8)
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Kenshiro

Re: Lost in Amsterdam

Post by Kenshiro »

Can be a cool and chill place but the pushy staff can spoil it sometimes.

If you spot that window seat is free try it out! it is a great experience, also not as smokey down there at the front.
Dontog2

Post by Dontog2 »

I went in here last October. It was quiet due to covid but I really didn’t like the place, so much so I left without finished no my drink and I won a prize on their insta page but didn’t bother collecting it, didn’t want to get drawn into giving the, any more cash.

The women look good but I’m too old to care about that now. The waitress spoke to me like I was mentally slow, maybe she thought I was stupid or super slow or stoned or all of the above. I was neither of them.

Finally it was like an oven in the place, so so hot.
smokseyj

Post by smokseyj »

I use to go here a lot 10-15 years ago. It was one of the few places you could get a seat when travelling in a big group.

It's also a good spot if you are travelling with non smokers who want to drink - everybody can do their thing here.

I agree the staff can be a bit pushy - but that's much the same in all those sort of spots.

All in all a decent place