The Flying Dutchman

Comments on specific bars. Use search to find the topic for a bar.

Rate Flying Dutchman

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
50%
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
50%
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 6

Lemming
Site Admin

The Flying Dutchman

Post by Lemming »

Fat_old_dwarf

Re: The Flying Dutchman

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I was in here for the first time recently because I had to find a place for a drinker to have a beer. For obscure reasons I thought it would have more character, but it was roughly on a par with the one further up the street, across from Utopia, that nobody can ever remember the name of. We were the only customers apart from a group of youngish Russians, who left at some point. There is a pool table. Coffee is available, and perhaps it was only my paranoia that made me feel a tad unwelcome. But for a non-drinker with a drinker, there are better places.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Met up with the ACD Crew during 420 week for a session and was impressed with the place. Friendly bar staff and not to busy, large table for a big group and as we put it 'Tokers of the Round Table' :mrgreen: . Good spot for when up the top end of town and most probably not as busy as some of the bars closer to or in the red light area :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Review from visit in early december 2022-
Amazed this place doesn't have more reviews. Almost all my dam visits I roll my last joint here, it's so close to the station! Nice staff, never get any hassle about using baccy(I always keep the cigs in my pocket like any reasonable baccy user in the Dam), im always on juice so i don't know the alcohol prices. Its always quiet when I've been in(usually around teatime midweek, but couple of times about 11pm midweek), bar-staff have been friendly without being intrusive. It's not fancy or cool, but it fulfils a role very well i think.
be lucky