Freeworld Experience

Comments on specific bars. Use search to find the topic for a bar.

Rate Freeworld Experience

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
50%
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
50%
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 2

Lemming
Site Admin

Freeworld Experience

Post by Lemming »

Kenshiro

Re: Freeworld Experience

Post by Kenshiro »

Small place but ample seating with a raised level at the back and decent drinks. Staff are pretty friendly and its an acceptable stop off if you're stuck for somewhere to rest your legs and consume some herb. (Usually quiet compared to other venues on the same street)
Papi

Post by Papi »

Ex coffeeshop, one of the first if not the first i went into while cruising from central station 1st time in Dam. Didn't even go in after it became a bar, maybe i'll do that next time.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Scholesfan

Post by Scholesfan »

Visited in August, even in peak season it always seemed mostly empty everytime we went past compared to other similar places close by.

Nice, clean decor inside. The smoking room is at the back through clear glass windows/doors and can probably seat about 10-15 max. Sofa in the smoking room is comfy, infact you could probably fall alseep in there.

Drinks were reasonable/average price for the area, free snacks were given to us and the staff were polite and friendly.

Few big screens in there so looks like they might show sports aswell.

The staff made several reminders about not allowing tobbaco to be smoked in there, only pure reefers so they are quite strict with this as i know some places turn a blind eye to joints.

Would visit again to stop off for a smoke and drink if in the area.
Scholesfan

Post by Scholesfan »

This has now changed name to 'Cafe Bar Amsterdam' if my memory serves me correct.

Visited earlier this week.

Now able to smoke in the whole bar and not just the smoking room at the back. We we're told we could smoke joints aswell now.