How to get quality weed in Antalya, Turkey

Latrouche

Re: How to get quality weed in Antalya, Turkey

Post by Latrouche »

Silvizio is a BİG SCAM!!!!!! He will only offer you to buy big amount of weed, for an imaginary price (250 USD) saying that's their "policy" and you have to send money to Cameroon !!!! and always he is talking about his "boss" who is telling him what to do, DON'T YOU EVER EVER EVER BUY BİG QUANTİTY OF WEED not in antalya not anywhere in the world, if you have to pay in advance so don't you ever pay more than 10 to 20 dollars maximum but DON'T BUY FROM silvizio, i already lost 170 dollars for nothing, he ruined my vacation and my mood, he took my money and he wasted my time. İf you need some stuff just go near by the clubs and lounges and ask security or baristas, but only ask people who speak english, and i have all the details from silvizio so i am going to the police with the screenshots, the real name of the money receiver and the WhatsApp number so no more people will be scammed.

Latrouche

Post by Latrouche »

Amazing, now you create another profile with a similar user name and you added a "," so you can write your fake comments and say "silvizio rock solid bla bla bla"...
Lydienne Estelle djombi ngaba from Cameron, a desperate foundling who his mother was working in prostitution for white people before she killed herself, going from a forum to another writing good reviews for himself from fake accounts that he is selling weed, in antalya, warsaw and other locations, i can start a charity to collect money for you better than scamming people's money, pathetic illegal child. And i promise you i am coming to Cameroon to suit you and you will remember that
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Seriously dude, stop rambling...

... everyone knows Silvizio is from lake titicaca, in Nicaragua...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Latrouche

Post by Latrouche »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 19th Jul 2021 09:32 pm Seriously dude, stop rambling...

Wondering who are those "everyone" you are talking about, lydienne Estelle djombi ngaba disguised in another fake name i guess 😏😏😏
Silvizio is a big scam and beside of being absolutely sure he is from Cameroon, it doesn't matter because he is just a scam and people should never try to contact him not via email, not through WhatsApp, just ignore anyone who is asking you money (especially a big amount) in advance, just save your money and tryto find a real person who have a real deal ✌️✌️✌️
Everyone knows 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Latrouche

Post by Latrouche »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 19th Jul 2021 09:32 pm Seriously dude, stop rambling...

Everyone knows who you are now...
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (127.74 KiB) Viewed 4818 times
CopenhagenCouple

Guess you don't know the great Cornholio as well as you think you do... He WILL have TP for his bunghole, and you're not gonna stop him gringo!
Latrouche

Post by Latrouche »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Tue 20th Jul 2021 06:31 pm Guess you don't know the great Cornholio as well as you think you do... He WILL have TP for his bunghole, and you're not gonna stop him gringo!
Just try your best to touch my nuts i am here all over the world and you know my name as well... You are soooo done bbro, no more victims for you :lol: the funny part is when you deleted your comment "silvizio rock solid"... You are desperate, you have no life! Go get a job like the real men do... I am waiting for you bae... 8)
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

#weareallsilvizio
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Wed 21st Jul 2021 09:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
CopenhagenCouple

You are having delusions buddy, never wrote, nor deleted such a post. Silvizio is entirely made up, it is a joke more or less everyone here (except you obviously) is in on... Check the different posts, they refer you to the HQ of the Monaco police (one of mine) or suggest you go into a bar in turkey and do a funny hand signal (one of Bifton's, in a thread where he in the following post wrote that it was a joke). The last few posts of mine referenced The Great Cornholio (Google if you are not a Beavis and butthead fan). Yet another proof that Poe's law is in full effect. FFS, people are so gullible...

If you are dumb enough to have sent money to someone online trying to score weed on a holiday, that's fucking hilarious, but entirely on you buddy. Good luck hunting down whatever scammer got the better of you...

It's been written here countless times: this is a forum for Amsterdam coffeeshops, not for scoring weed in various countries! When people don't get that, some of us will give whatever random and (to us) funny answer our stoned brains come up with. Deal with it.
Latrouche

Post by Latrouche »

Just chill, i was scammed, yes, i sent money, yes, but it's never a joke, don't try to make it a joke,it was never a joke, a comment made by a fake account was deleted, anyway if it doesn't concern you you didn't have to jump your a$$ over the discussion, but anyway i shared the story so no one will ever get scammed not with this dude not with anybody else, anyone who asks for money in advance especially in a big amount don't go for it, and i am not the only one who wrote the review, now really get something useful to do in your life rather than trying to dilute the case.
Now it's the end of discussion from my side i am not answering anymore.
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (127.74 KiB) Viewed 4788 times
CopenhagenCouple

Latrouche wrote: Wed 21st Jul 2021 10:04 am now really get something useful to do in your life rather than trying to dilute the case.
"Silvizio Wafflestomper", who's apparently got delivery skills to rival Santa himself, is a made up joke, like it or not. If you've gone as far as actually contacting someone pretending to be this figment of our collective imagination and trying to arrange a deal, let alone sent a larger sum, I do sympathize with you, on some levels. That's too bad for you.

But the point is still as follows: this is not a place where you look for contacts to score weed in various countries, it is a forum for Amsterdam coffeeshops. That has been clearly stated countless times by many, many members here.

It has happened so much, it has turned into a joke, several jokes actually. There's a certain tragicomedic twist to the latest delevopment, granted, but Silvizio is still a joke. That's not diluting anything...
Latrouche

Post by Latrouche »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 21st Jul 2021 11:30 am
Latrouche wrote: Wed 21st Jul 2021 10:04 am now really get something useful to do in your life rather than trying to dilute the case.
"Silvizio Wafflestomper", who's apparently got delivery skills to rival Santa himself, is a made up joke, like it or not. If you've gone as far as actually contacting someone pretending to be this figment of our collective imagination and trying to arrange a deal, let alone sent a larger sum, I do sympathize with you, on some levels. That's too bad for you.

But the point is still as follows: this is not a place where you look for contacts to score weed in various countries, it is a forum for Amsterdam coffeeshops. That has been clearly stated countless times by many, many members here.

It has happened so much, it has turned into a joke, several jokes actually. There's a certain tragicomedic twist to the latest delevopment, granted, but Silvizio is still a joke. That's not diluting anything...
Seen ✔️