R.I.P Jacko

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

Jesus hiding behind a proxy...now thats weak :roll:

Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
DC

Post by DC »

...but not as weak as what he says...
niggaplease wrote:
DC wrote:So let me get this straight.....Yer tellin me that if I was to say for example...hmm...off the top of me head...."DC, you're a empty headed, wart infested, life rejected, monkey testicle fondling, snot covered, abortion bucket escaping, butt munching cretin's toilet licking puss receptical, that even Micheal jackson wouldn't have pissed on if you were on fire." That I'd be breaking the golden rule?. Oh, ok then, must remember not to do that. :roll: :D
Dave, you shouldn't talk about yourself like that
"I know I am but what are you"... Is that it like, ffs it's like pokin a tortoise.:roll: If ya are one of the old skool trolls you'll shut up soon enough, cos they were all a bunch of idiot wankers......too?. :wink:

Image "Not long after, MJ turned white and began f...sorry, sharing his bed with young boys, but Scully still would'nt beileve.....stupid bitch!." :shock:
Max Flower

Post by Max Flower »

Wow, I was always led to believe this kind of bullshit only went on on channels.nl, huh... seems like channels isn`t the only place that is visited by childish shit stirring trolls. Go figure.

Boner and mazdog, IMHO this thread should be ended or something.

RacialSlur please should serve two minutes in the box or if this is an ongoing thing then a perm ban & IP block. Sure racialSlur please can proxy up but it will only be a matter of time before they are discovered and censured.
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

Well said MF....but why close the thread because of one tool!.IMO theres plenty more humor to come :lol:
Max Flower

Post by Max Flower »

Toker70 wrote:Well said MF....but why close the thread because of one tool!.IMO theres plenty more humor to come :lol:
Good point. maybe another thread to goof on mj.
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Max Flower wrote:
Toker70 wrote:Well said MF....but why close the thread because of one tool!.IMO theres plenty more humor to come :lol:
max, the only racist I see here is niggaplease. I dont think it should close. I havent seen DC this excited since doog left, but apparently doog is back or some other troll. DC loves to eat the trolls and its fun to watch. lol.
I need a miracle everyday
Max Flower

Post by Max Flower »

cattales1960 wrote:
Max Flower wrote:
max, the only racist I see here is niggaplease. I dont think it should close. I havent seen DC this excited since doog left, but apparently doog is back or some other troll. DC loves to eat the trolls and its fun to watch. lol.
Fair play have at 'em. I just thought channels was the only amsterdam site with flame wars and this was a bastion of maturity and civility. Oh well.
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

cattales1960 wrote:
Max Flower wrote:

As a newish member here I don't think its fun to watch :oops: . Why don't the more experienced members follow Lemmings golden rule and stop feeding him?

This thread seems really out of kilter with the 'feel' of the rest of this site, IM(humble)O
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Just my little offering, first to the original topic, I think this thread was taking on the feel of the Rightous Lynch Mob dancing on the corpse. I was a very young victim of a paedophile, I think I understand a bit the long term damage that exposure to these people can do, I understand the emotional confusion that too early sexualisation will have, especially during adolscence and early adult relationships in particular. But I will not gloat when when one dies, anger is poison.

To the troll, I say that maybe you should examine the inside of your head to see really if doing what lots of "tough" racist types do, to adopt the big insult word as your label is in fact doing yourself down. I most certainly think it is.

Peace to all my friends and fellow tokers.
What a long strange trip it is.
Boner

Post by Boner »

spidergawd wrote:Just my little offering, first to the original topic, I think this thread was taking on the feel of the Rightous Lynch Mob dancing on the corpse. I was a very young victim of a paedophile, I think I understand a bit the long term damage that exposure to these people can do, I understand the emotional confusion that too early sexualisation will have, especially during adolscence and early adult relationships in particular. But I will not gloat when when one dies, anger is poison.
Wow you deserve a hell of a lot of respect for having that attitude, I take my hat off to you sir and your words have me rethinking my attitude so thank you for that.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Boner wrote:
spidergawd wrote:Just my little offering, first to the original topic, I think this thread was taking on the feel of the Rightous Lynch Mob dancing on the corpse. I was a very young victim of a paedophile, I think I understand a bit the long term damage that exposure to these people can do, I understand the emotional confusion that too early sexualisation will have, especially during adolscence and early adult relationships in particular. But I will not gloat when when one dies, anger is poison.
Wow you deserve a hell of a lot of respect for having that attitude, I take my hat off to you sir and your words have me rethinking my attitude so thank you for that.
Well said boner. My hat goes off to you too spider.

For Max, your statement is true but ACD wasnt always peaceful. In fact, one of the Mods of this thread is no longer here because of the flaming that went on.

I was a fan of MJ growing up. All the stars have some jokes about them whether they are alive or dead. I dont think the people in this forum are being malicous, I just think MJ was so bizzarre in his older life that he brings on these jokes. That said, if anyone is truly offended by one thread you just dont have to read it. There is plenty of good readings for everyone :). Peace to you all.
I need a miracle everyday
DC

Post by DC »

I dunno why y'all take this flaming so seriously, it's serving a purpose and ultimately....ya don't have to read it. Forget MJ for a sec, it's ousted a troll who's main intention was to get members sayin silly things that could be turned around to make them look racist, or something personal for later use. Members aren't fighting, some of us are poking him with a stick in a cheeky sarcastic way and everythime he replies everybody gets to see why he's actually here. He's a stupid boring troll, so he'll be forgot quickly, Like MJ this thread will die and life will go on. But he'll lose one name....sweet. Try harder next time.

Now, as for MJ.....Behind the thing that was 'Michael Jackson', there was a man....and at the age he was, with the advisors he had, thinking that 'sharing' your bed with teenage boys overnight, was a good thing?. Is such a stupidly rediculous idea... that it's indecent. That goes for the silence money too, because if you strip away the money, music and everything else just leaving the man,and took him to court with the same charge. That man would be in jail now. As for being a member of a lynch mob?...If found guilty, then...hmmm yeah, where's the rope?....But the American Judicial system found him innocent and we all know they're infallible right!?!. I laughed at him when he was alive, I'll laugh at him now that he's dead...I feel no guilt, gotta love the ice. Shamooooooone mother fucker!...oohooo! ..eehee!8)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Just to add to what I said ppl, I wont gloat, but I will be happier when they die I'm no forgiving angel. I guess I just feel that these things bring out the worst in us and like one or two others I wanted to be a moderating voice. But we all have free speech I respect that.
What a long strange trip it is.
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

Well my outlook is jokes are for humor and not meant to be malicious,if I find a joke to be in bad taste thats my problem it doesn't make the joke any less funny to others.
As for the bloke who took offence(or seemed to) i think that if it wasn't this topic it would have been some other one and theres nothing anyone can do about that,but to let him get away with his remarks would have been imho worse than making those remarks ourselves(lets call a shovel a shovel for god's sake) but as happydaze777 said maybe we should stop feeding him.
@Spidergawd------ Massive respect for u and your attitude!!!
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

spidergawd wrote:Just to add to what I said ppl, I wont gloat, but I will be happier when they die I'm no forgiving angel. I guess I just feel that these things bring out the worst in us and like one or two others I wanted to be a moderating voice. But we all have free speech I respect that.
I think SG its important to notice that when we're ripping the death of MJ dosnt mean we are happy a person died. Its a very English/British thing to create jokes of bad situations, its almost a Gallows humour dont you think?

Saying that i think that anyone who uses their postion of trust as an adult to do indecent things with children is complete scum and when they die i will not care in the slightest. I think MJ is guilty, if he isnt then he still shared a bed with someone elses child, which is wrong. If your everyday bloke walking down the street done that, he would be lynched, rightly so.

I dont think any racisim has been shown by any regular members here, sarcastic piss taking yes, but thats just a bit of laught. Troll pokings fun, if someone really dosnt have a life and just trolls on websites good for them, im sure theyll look back on their life and be proud.
Defeating evil with a thing called love