HASH

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Boner

Post by Boner »

According to the menu it's €20 for 1.3

That pic makes it look real tasty, I'll keep that in mind next time I'm in town.

Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
SaintSinner

Post by SaintSinner »

@ katsu I would highly recommend the 10 eur deal on the crystal clear (.4 grams) and nepal ice. (.7G) Sadly the pictures I have of each aren't the worlds best (it's quite hard to take pictures of hash in a darkened hotel room when there is a naked girl asking for you to stuff some more hash in the pipe ;) For me those two deals gave me enough hash for 36 hrs with about 1/2 of each left... YMMV tho :)

glad the menu is helping some people :)

I would classify katsu's Nepal ice as about 1.5x the temple balls at greenhouse (which in turn was better than either the cheap hassen or the expensive dalia from dampkring...)

The cheap hassen is an ok hash, but if you're going to the dam to smoke good hashes, go to katsu, and the two I mentioned won't steer you wrong regardless of your tolerance.

Oh, one thing, I swear while I was in katsu someone asked for jelly hash which was not on the menu, so there's no harm in asking if you're a fan of the jelly (who isn't? :) )
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

im definatly getting some of that shit, also gonna check out the mazar i sherif, 20e for 1.1g for that price it must be like the afghan hash from the heydays of the 1960s,ive heard so many stories from my uncles about that stuff, which was so good that from 100kilos of dried plant they only produced 500grams of kif, im getting excited just thinking about it
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

^^Yeh the Maz caught my eye too^^ roll on sept 8)
Iko

Post by Iko »

/drool
I hope its soft , as long as its not dry i'm getting some on Wednesday.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
firesmoka

Re: HASH

Post by firesmoka »

edited
USbongLord

Re: HASH

Post by USbongLord »

real good mazar should keep you fighting to keep yer eyes open after ten minutes :shock: GREAT bedtime weed imo
rockin into the night