White Widow

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Valo

White Widow

Post by Valo »

ACD Page: White Widow

I have just been looking at some coffeeshop menu pics and alos reading the new updates on the main site......and have just discovered that White Widow strain from Route 66 is 1.8g for €12 - but at the same price of €12 at Rastababy, you can get 3g of White Widow.

Goes to show what you can find if you shop around.

~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
timbo

Post by timbo »

Does anyone know where to get the best widow or is it all really all the same, i've never bought any as i always seem to see it on a menu everywhere.
Clothehouse is all u need when u got love. Woodstock 69!
Boner

Post by Boner »

timbo wrote:Does anyone know where to get the best widow or is it all really all the same, i've never bought any as i always seem to see it on a menu everywhere.
I got this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/ ... C00821.jpg from Stix last week very very nice!!!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
bigblunts

Post by bigblunts »

at anyday coffeeshop, i think its on the spuistraat, they got some real nice "organic" white widow. i bought a gram of that for 7 euro maybe, but smoking it out of their vaporisers got me way stoned out, really clear high allowed me to skateboard around the city all day.
sonicblue

Post by sonicblue »

timbo wrote:Does anyone know where to get the best widow or is it all really all the same, i've never bought any as i always seem to see it on a menu everywhere.
no, they are not all the same. over the last few years I'd have to say the best white widow I had was at the Rokerij II and that was over a year ago. Color, taste and buzz can vary.

i've done some growing in the past and the buds from the same plant can vary. that top cola is choice over the smaller buds near the bottom.
My thoughts are free.
Weed is a deed

Post by Weed is a deed »

Boner wrote:
I got this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/ ... C00821.jpg from Stix last week very very nice!!!
Looks yummy man.
Oregon Kind

Post by Oregon Kind »

Does anyone know if and where I can buy some white widow seeds in Amsterdam? A friend that lives in Czech wanted me to pick some up for him while I'm in The Dam.
Listen to the river sing sweets songs to rock my soul...
claudandus

Post by claudandus »

maybe you shoul try the flying dutchman seed shop

or the sensi seed shop

P.S. when you visit the cannabis college and take the garden tour

you get a voucher wich gives you 10% discount on thing in the flying dutchman :wink:
Owner of Karina IRC-Bot and #Coffeeshop@P2P-NET
Paco

Post by Paco »

There are a lot of Seed Shops,serval Coffeeshops sell their own Seed (I think so).But I think it wont be a problem to get some good quality seeds in Dam.

They even sell the seeds in Tourist Souvenir Shops. :shock:
commie

Post by commie »

My wife just got back and she bought 5 grams of BOMB-ASS white widow at the Bushdoctor for 25 Euro.

Everybody has the widow nowadays. Its like the Northern Lights and Skunk used to be.
"It's right to rebel"----Mao Zedong
Dk4884

White Widdow

Post by Dk4884 »

If you wan't the best widdow in the 'Dam go to any of the Greenhouse Coffee Shops. They developed the strain originally so they have the most expeirence developing the plant to it's full potentiol. I still say anything over 10Euros at Barney's is better than anything in any other shop.
I love Kif
DR

Post by DR »

Oregon Kind wrote:Does anyone know if and where I can buy some white widow seeds in Amsterdam? A friend that lives in Czech wanted me to pick some up for him while I'm in The Dam.
regular seeds:
Nirvana = 25 EURO
Sensi Seeds = 35 EURO
Dutch Passion = 45 EURO

feminized seeds:
Dutch Passion = 105 EURO

links:
www.nirvana-shop.com
www.sensiseeds.com
www.dutch-passion.nl
Ganja Man

Post by Ganja Man »

i just bought some white chystal seeds which is meant to be a variation of white widow......never smoked/grown it before....does anyone have any experience ?

cheers !
claudandus

Post by claudandus »

i believe somethings was wrong with the feminised seeds peter of the cannabis college told me about it but i can't remember is :?
Owner of Karina IRC-Bot and #Coffeeshop@P2P-NET
LeviInAtl

Post by LeviInAtl »

Old post but what the hell...I smoked tons of the widow from The Doors, they pre-bag but that didnt take away from the quality. Prolly be my first stop next time in...there or nes....I purchased the widow at several other shops and found the quality more or less the same, just some price variation happy smokin
What is this made of?? Babies?!