Ibis Hotel Central

Accommodation related topics.
DuhhaN

Ibis Hotel Central

Post by DuhhaN »

Hey guys has any1 stayed at the Ibis hotel aparently it is right by the central station right on the west side where there is taht huge bicycle parking space.....me and 2 friends are gonans tay over there... for 3 nights its gonna cost us 150 eur... bit pricey but my friends are a bit of a pain and didnt want a hostel because of the film. Even though i kept repeating that the actual killing didnt happen in amsterdam they kept insisting... but still any1 can giv me some points to this hotel?

thanks

<---Living is easy with eyes Closed--->
Boner

Post by Boner »

I've stopped there, what do you want to know exactly?

Do your friends believe in Oz? if so buy them some ruby red shoes. ;)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

You have the location spot on. I too have stayed at the Ibis, but wouldn't go again as there are better options. No tooting, very French but great breakfast if I remember correct. Your friends will be happy! Fab location... :wink:
DuhhaN

Post by DuhhaN »

what do you mean by very french....hot workers? or is evreyone offering baguettes:P basically i wanted to know how it is if tehy let you smoke in the room etc aye...
<---Living is easy with eyes Closed--->
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

by French, I meant they were quite strict about such things. You know how you stay at some hotels and its 'please don't smoke drugs' (but we know you are going too), this place is, DON't SMOKE DRUGS (were french you know)... (sorry!:oops: ) :wink:
Boner

Post by Boner »

I smoked in there, just blew my smoke out the window, the pizzas they do in the bar are well tasty and the staff were really friendly to us.

Try and get a room city side as well if you can otherwise all you hear is the squeal of the trains brakes.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

extremepain from the board and his son stayed there in january. met them there a few times. seemed nice. good location. there was no smoking though. i believe if you smoked you got a fine.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Marleybahia

Still Ibis

Post by Marleybahia »

I ll stay at Ibis Centre as well, but i know, that those windows just open in 45 º is possible to smoke near this windows, without lots of hazes ? I ll buy a bottle and a bucket and smoke some hash in this way, but about the joint , the have fire alarms ? better smoking in the bathroom ? if you were caught theres any penalties ? thanks a lot !!!
What we need ? right stuff !!!
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

It is one of the stricter hotels I have stayed at in the dam. If you are careful you should get away with it... I would recommend a couple of pipes of some isolator rather than a fat joint of stinky haze!

In some places its not worth the extra stress, and I just go outside to smoke. You can stumble under central station so easily from your hotel and you are on the quiet shore of the busy IJ river (back of central station). Perfect spot for peaceful smoking...
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

buy a pair of bubber gloves and slip one over the alarm then take it down when yer done. ;)