Anyone used this website?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

Trichome_Dense wrote:Someone, please close this fucking thread... :wink:
Aye this thread is for big mugs 8)

cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Kermit wrote:
Trichome_Dense wrote::D Mail order Maryjane... what a conundrum, you want it to be true, but deep down inside, real deep - you know its a con! Budmail is stuff of legend, and amongst us Schmokers will always be missed... but to be naive enough to think that there are sites which actually do what budmail once did, is pretty foolish imo. :wink:
I miss Budmail :cry:

And TD you are spot on with that one m8
I still get budmail Americana.. :) :) :) :lol:
I need a miracle everyday
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Trichome_Dense wrote:Someone, please close this fucking thread... :wink:
Never had you done as pro-censorship....

Welcome back.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

good to be back Sir Niall - and I do feel welcom lol :D
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
DuhhaN

Post by DuhhaN »

i have used it before and it works preety good i recieved my order and to tell you the truth i was amazed that it wasnt a scam site myself... a bit expensive yes but
<---Living is easy with eyes Closed--->
SaintSinner

Post by SaintSinner »

Have to say, looking at the pics of people who are reporting getting MOM I have to ask, why on earth do people not just order the hash?

That said, I'm sorely tempted to try one of DGC's (small) hash deals as it's not enough G to give a reason to raid me, and it *MIGHT* get me some hash finally :) However, I haven't posted much (joined here after my most recent dam trip to review a few coffee shops and preach the glory that is katsu), so perhaps it's not worth reporting my results (or lack there of?)

*sigh* wish I knew a local that had something other than soapbar (I concour about the death penalty for soapbar, but I always thought it came in to the UK as real hash, then was worked on/diluted?
Grrl_Interrupted

Post by Grrl_Interrupted »

happydaze777 wrote:back to the original question in the thread, I have never seen a mom spam its way across the world wide web in the way this outfit has.

Some really bad vibes following these guys about, do your self a favour and steer clear and watch as it all plays out in front of us...
Same.

MOMs, genuine ones, are mega discreet. This one looks ike info harvesting to me, and the prices are extortionate compared to most.
JMey

Post by JMey »

Expensive....
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

I actually got a link in Adam, who is reliable and trustworthy enough to get me the best for less. He aint no MOM, but I met him here on ACD, we took the convo to MSN and within a week, he just sent me a gram for nothing coz he knew that all I was getting was crap. Nice guy!

He aint no MOM, just a toker, like you and I. Just so happens that he lives in Adam! :)

I'm not promoting this guy, so don't get any ideas... Just saying that by learning to network effectively, you can all enjoy Adam bud/hasj too!
DuhhaN

Post by DuhhaN »

i found this site preety good i ordered grms of black afghan and it arrived safe and sound and let me tell you it was mind blowing....however as some of you said it is preety expensive anyone know of any good MOM that has got reasonable prices?
<---Living is easy with eyes Closed--->
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

Simply as a warning, I have nothing to gain or lose... You may well receive off DGC. But this appears to be quite a 'sophisticated' scam. DGC seems to be mining data IMO and selectively scamming (but on a big scale, whole areas or batches). There are much safer options out there... :wink:
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

I've got some Golden Maroc coming from DGC if I show you pictures of me smoking , toking and receiving it then you can make your own minds up !
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

@Silentneuville, please read this entire thread. ACD Members who have posted less than 100 times, and posted in this thread - telling us of their MOM experiences, seem to be MOM pushers, maybe even the MOMs themselves... and thus, their word holds no weight with us 'seasoned' members.

Not trying to troll you mate, just thought you should know!
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

You know what I don't care what you think about me at all Trichrome , you can think what you like ! I'm going to keep on posting here because after all it's a public forum and everyone should have a right to have an opinion. The reason I don't post more than 100 times is because I have a life , a girlfriend and a baby if I was a scammer then I would post a lot more and not just here.
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

its well known that scammers/spammers use different usernames to do their 'work' - now, in light of this I think you should understand that we ACD members are not fickle, easily led types.

Personally I don't care if you are genuine or spamscam - I was just bringing you up to speed! No need to get "that" defensive...

I guess your following posts will reveal your agenda anyway, if you have one, that is.

Congrats on the baby, cheers :)