Anyone used this website?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

When I used Budmail the buds came through whole too and that was from Canada but hey good solid is good solid and good weed is good weed whether crushed or not !!! Now the 50/50 question comes from the info on DGC when you smoke the Golden Moroccan you don't get completely baked but you get nicely high sooooooo I'm guessing that they may be right , first joint I smoked I was on my balcony playing a game on my phone and I just forgot what I was doing lol

Trichome_Dense

Detective Trichome, investigates

Post by Trichome_Dense »

Silentneuville, I notice you are using a different tact than a few months previous. What did you do? read a book titled "How to win friends and influence people" ? lol, you're trying too hard.

And if ya step-dad is dealing for ya, what do you need DGC for?

Next, why do you not display your location next to your avatar? is it coz a simple I.P check will reveal you to be located in Belgium, even though you'll claim residency elsewhere?

And no1's asked you for a DGC code. Why throw it at us?

Tricky_D :)
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
puffpuffgive

Post by puffpuffgive »

tricky, i've spoken to this guy in pm and it's pretty clear he's not a scammer. he's obviously british from the way he writes. lay off.
ik hou van amsterdam
photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/bananaface1000/
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

Dude, I'm on plenty of forums. You can't tell where someone is from, just by their style of writing. Very naive of you to think so!

...and no, I won't 'lay off' - if he posts here, I pick it apart! Simple...

Point is this - if a MOM works out for you, you tell peeps once... Not keep at it relentless, the guy is most definitely a scammer!

However, I have to commend you on giving the guy a chance tbh, very noble intention... I guess I'm just a sceptic by nature... :D
Jason09

Re: Detective Trichome, investigates

Post by Jason09 »

Trichome_Dense wrote:Point is this - if a MOM works out for you, you tell peeps once... Not keep at it relentless, the guy is most definitely a scammer!
Well yea until a person like your self shows up. :D

It's like god damn I'm right and I need to prove this guy wrong but nothing shown or said will ever convince you. I mean come on, don't you just love being right? When some one comes along and says some thing false and you know 100% that it is, man you need to rise to the occasion because there is nothing better than some one convinced they are correct and you know with out doubt they are wrong.

Of course in this situation there is no convincing you so it's like hitting your head off a brick wall trying to prove your head is stronger.
Trichome_Dense wrote:Dude, I'm on plenty of forums. You can't tell where someone is from, just by their style of writing. Very naive of you to think so!
Not just the style of writting but also what they say and how they say it.
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

The only reason that I tell people more than once is that you keep on with your childish antics to assume that everyone on this forum is a scammer except for you Trichome. People can make their own minds up as to wether I am or not.

I like to smoke so surely I should have the right to be here to look at the forum to see the photos of weed and hash that other people have got , to have an opinion.

I am 100% English I come from a little town in Leicestershire called Market Harborough I know lots of people there I now live in France and am currently teaching English to French people.

My StepDad can get draw but sometimes it's a little dry around here I like to try something different every now and again and the MOM works for me I don't have to go anywhere at all . Please Trichome just leave me alone I've tried to prove that I'm not a scammer but you do not seem to believe me what do you want my Identity Card posted on here so that the Police can come and get me ? ? ?
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

silentneuville wrote:Image

So DGC has delivered sent the money last week , got confirmation thursday and received this today and what a nice smoke Golden Maroc is !!! Didn't do the envelope as ripped it just straight from vaccum sealed bag to scales et voila , believe me or don't believe me

This is my code use it if you want or don't, just make your own minds up !

KKAFdjxRSc
Sorry but I don't have the energy to wade into this row right now. I would like to point out though that if you use the code that the above poster quoted, he will profit from any 'buy' you make.
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

Ok I've had enough I will list all reasons as to why I prefer DGC

Two orders placed - two received.If this was your dealer you would be happy
Delivered discretely by post therefore PostMan is my dealer
Use code and you get discounts - applies to so many websites

Voila I don't work for DGC I am not Belgium I am not a scammer and I smoke

If I'm guilty may I be struck down while toking !
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

*and he wades in anyway*

Wow twice?

OK, basically there are two types of mom scam.

1. Provider gains your trust, you send funds, nothing comes. You got funked, you move on, never using them again.

2. Provider gains your trust. Your first few orders arrive, good product, good service. Now the scammer has your trust they may tempt you to make a bigger order (offering great deal),The provider may tempt you to provide them with funds, for them to 'bank' and then you can order from those funds (to speed up delivery’s DCG!!!), or other sneaky ways to get you to part with more money than you can afford to lose ...

When there are providers out there that have been delivering sound service year after year I have no idea why you would want to advertise someone as legit after only two orders.

*switches off light and climes back into box*
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

2. Provider gains your trust. Your first few orders arrive, good product, good service. Now the scammer has your trust they may tempt you to make a bigger order (offering great deal),The provider may tempt you to provide them with funds, for them to 'bank' and then you can order from those funds (to speed up delivery’s DCG!!!), or other sneaky ways to get you to part with more money than you can afford to lose ...

Bravo good point and DGC have set up this too !!!! I think you should change your name to HappyDaze777 MSE (MOM Scam Expert )
Jason09

Post by Jason09 »

happydaze777 wrote:When there are providers out there that have been delivering sound service year after year I have no idea why you would want to advertise someone as legit after only two orders.
Thats the problem, you cant find any mail order sites and the few you come across you just don't know if you can trust because no one talks about them or tells any one else how to find them. It's all hush hush because of paranoia and thats when and why people get scammed.

As for DGC scamming large amounts, we would know about it if they were. It makes no sense from a business view for them to scam larger sums of money when they can make more with continued service which clearly they can provide.
seanlyall

Post by seanlyall »

Well by reading this it seems its not all that clear that they are providing a legit service. Ive never ordered from these places but if I did I could see myself getting paranoid and I just dont think its worth the hassle TBH.

How the hell is this thread still going? lol.
One convenient location... in Africa.
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

that beats me too Seanlyall. Shoulda been shut down ages ago imo!

And Jason09, funny how you love posting in this thread too isn't it? Dude - you SCAM-SPAMMERS are too transparent!

[grabs popcorn/Leans back]

Just one question to put to the 2 of you (jason09/Silentneuville) Why are you still trying to convince us?

Do we sound convinced after months of speculation? :D exactly!

Now, if you're happy with DGC then good luck to you! We're all tired of your Noise and wanna discuss this topic no more.
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

... and to anyone who thinks these two are not scammers, I tell you this - check their profiles.

Jason09 has posted a total of 23 times only, and 22 of those are in this thread!

Silentneuville has posted a total of 19 times, 13 in this thread, 3 in another thread (trying to defend himself against the accusation of being a spam-scammer) and only 3 posts (all after my accusation) in various other threads...

Now, you don't have to be Ironside to work out how these two operate, do you?

SCAM-SPAMMERZ :D
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

silentneuville wrote:The only reason that I tell people more than once is that you keep on with your childish antics to assume that everyone on this forum is a scammer except for you Trichome. People can make their own minds up as to wether I am or not.
I know most of the regulars here, have met them in person, we are a community. The only scammers here are you 2. And the above mentioned quote holds no weight with members here. It's a cheap, baseless and uneducated shot at trolling. :D fools