Getting your mates Stoned on Grey Mist Crystals (With Pics)

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Bob2

Getting your mates Stoned on Grey Mist Crystals (With Pics)

Post by Bob2 »

February 2002, in Amsterdam with a friend who brought grey mist crystals from grey area. As soon as i saw it i was impressed kinda looked like brown speed in a bag and so different to what ive smoked before (really looked like it would fuck you up) so rolled up a joint, crap crap crap and half way down sort of blocked up roach area with oily crap all over fingers (20 euros for that shit) so load the bong up with the rest not expecting a lot, ok try to smoke it all in one go at least you might get something off it. Put the pipe down and exhale. straight away it hit me and when i exhaled it felt like i was breathing in straight away instantly paranoid and work my self up just doesnt feel right wierd intense buzz. look at my friend and im out of grey area in about 10 seconds flat my breathing is meesed up when i breath out it feels like im breathing in and vice versa its the worst ive ever felt in my life and takes a good hour to settle myself down.
so now i skip forward 3 months brought 3 first timers with me they love the green, it getting late so i take them to grey area with the intention of stitching them all up on grey mist crystals (ive been slowly setting them up saying how weak but nice it is) roll 2 joints and they all think its weak as shit.we stand waiting for the tram back to flavorpark and i mention we should do buckets with one of the smokes they all say ok grey mist crystals (theyve fallenl for it hook line and sinker). we get to the cabin and i pop to the car and bring in the bucket all ready set up and ready to go (at this point those that know me would click that im up to something) but to show good faith i go first big bucket very pungent and strong (not nice) i explain to them how nice sweet and suttle and weak it is trying to hold my self together, so first is Ben none of us know ben hes a friend of a friend and 10 years younger than us and was hes 18th birthday

BEN 10 seconds after bucket
BEN 1 min later passed out

PADDY straight after bucket struggling already got that im a little worried look
PADDY just said im going to put my head down and passed out
DAN my Fav He Lost It Big Time
DAN 1 min later just asked him if hes ok
after 5 mins he got up repeated if i sit down i will pass out for 3 hours constant did get alittle scared for him

geoffk

Post by geoffk »

:lol: Damn, haven't done a bucket in 20 years. I'd be out too.
Balou

Post by Balou »

I remember the first time I hit a bucket. I coughed my ass off and burped up smoke for at least 15 minutes!
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

Whats a "bucket"? a gravity hit?
-Rasa
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

RasaLibree wrote:Whats a "bucket"? a gravity hit?
Whats a gravity Hit? a Skittle :? :lol:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

stuart I'm getting a bit worried about you m8 :!: Before you hand me anything lethal to smoke when we meet up you will take in to account that I have a seniors bus pass and have just arrived in the Dam 2 hours ago wont you 8)

Should be up to speed by Monday 420 though.

Peace :)
What a long strange trip it is.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

that was years ago when i stitched my mates up, will go easy on you thats why i mentioned dampkring 2 its very nice green but medium strength ill have other smokes on me but will be honest on how strong they are
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Ah thats all right mate, only joking :D I'm looking forward to the meet, and say 8pm dampkring 2 and if you've got your travelling mates with you thats great, hope a few others turn up. :)
Peace 8)
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

spidergawd wrote:Ah thats all right mate, only joking :D I'm looking forward to the meet, and say 8pm dampkring 2 and if you've got your travelling mates with you thats great, hope a few others turn up. :)
Peace 8)
:lol: by the look of it you might aswell chuck that bus pass away, you will be flying :wink: :lol:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Kermit wrote:
Anyone? Bucket hit?
Amsterdam dreaming.............
doolish

Post by doolish »

TwoCanucks wrote:
Kermit wrote:
Anyone? Bucket hit?
it's basically a two litre bottle with the bottom cut off in a bucket of water with a gauze/chillum on top...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME-GA0otGek
Randomly generated by infinite number of monkeys.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Dublin&LondonSmokersu

Post by Dublin&LondonSmokersu »

Loving the last two before and after pic's of your mate Dan, he looks rather different in the 2nd pic....

Ash
life's been fine since May '09!
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Kermit wrote:
spidergawd wrote:Ah thats all right mate, only joking :D I'm looking forward to the meet, and say 8pm dampkring 2 and if you've got your travelling mates with you thats great, hope a few others turn up. :)
Peace 8)
:lol: by the look of it you might aswell chuck that bus pass away, you will be flying :wink: :lol:
Well you're right about that Kermit, but I should be able to get concessionary travel on the public transport over there as well I think, but not free like here in London, so I'll take it along just in case. I've used it to get over 60s discount on the trains in Holland and admttance to the Keukenhof gardens last year. :)

Grey Power :twisted: (mean bastards)

Peace :)
baked

Post by baked »

buckets are bad ass, but have awfull taste. :twisted: