Cheese in Amsterdam : LIVE REPORT

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
cheese

Cheese in Amsterdam : LIVE REPORT

Post by cheese »

hey everyone

the flight over was pretty easy going. it was 1 hour delayed but we made up for the delay in the air and landed at the original arrival time.

checked into the amrath with ease.. very nice hotel. You wouldnt believe it but my room is number 420!! haha what a coincidence, the rooms are very nice, beds are extremely comfortable and staff seemed very friendly.

it was a pretty nice day. weather was off and on between sun and overcast with some light rain. wasnt too bad at all.I was able to sit at some terraces and enjoy myself today which was alot of fun.

after check in we headed over to barneys.. grabbed 1 g of g13 haze and 1 g dr grinspoon. also 1 g of the triple x hash .also grabbed a fresh orange juice. smoked the g13haze there and it was a nice smoke. burned very nice and tasted damn good. high kept us buzzing for a few hours which was nice for the first smoke. grabbed some quick breakfast and then headed over to bluebird. purchased 1 g og kush and 1 g blue cheese. smoked the blue cheese out on the little patio outside and watched the world go by. it was a nice smoke.. tasted very cheesey and packed a punch.

after this we went back to the hotel to grab a few hours sleep. woke up and headed over to greenplace. purchased 1 g blue cheese and 1 g purple kush. smoked the purple kush outside and it wasnt bad... didnt taste very kushy .. compared what i get at home.. burned ok but ash was a bit dark. wasnt bad smoke overall tho just nothing crazy.

after this went to dinner at eat at joes. got the pot roast and it was awesome. washed it down with a few heinekens. also had a great salad and the prices are very fair.

walked over to rookies coffeeshop after this and smoked the og kush from bluebird. it was decent but again not very kushy. it didnt have the very distinct kush taste.

walked aruond the leidseplein for bit and checked out some shops. just got back to the hotel and smoked the blue cheese from green place. it is way better than bluebirds and may be the best tasting bud of the trip for today.

going to save the dr grinspoon for tomorrow morning and i picked up some white russian from central coffeeshop on the way back to the hotel.

will post some pics when i get home. but will keep you guys updated daily on what im up to. hope you enjoy the read

cheers

' Smoke em if you got em '
Boner

Post by Boner »

Nice one Cheese, sounds like it's all going well, enjoy.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Nice cheese. Glad you made it safe. Too bad about the Kushes, as I'd imagine they ain't cheap. Rock on...
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

have a blast :D
rockin into the night
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Nice read....enjoy. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

I believe Joey Lawrence said it best... whoa!

Nice start!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHvKR1tltGc
Amsterdam dreaming.............
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

looks like your getting started in style my friend. get on msn if you get a chance. had a few suggestions on strains. rock on bro. party up.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
SHIVA 11

Post by SHIVA 11 »

Kee it up Cheese and keep the reports coming wish i was there
Bonez79

Post by Bonez79 »

Sounds Like a nice way to get things started...... The Blueberry Cheese from Green Place was one of my faves from last trip in march good to know it's still up to standard.

Enjoy the rest of journey and keep up the good reporting..... Just enhancing my excitement to get back there, one month to go!
What goes around comes around
Nice Dreams

Post by Nice Dreams »

Nice one Cheese, room 420 that's got to be a good omen for the trip.

Have a good one.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

nice start m8, bet your looking forward to that pure sativa spliff in the morning :D
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

how was the g13 haze? very overpriced imo but still one of my fave smokes! i'll defo buy again if given the chance.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

keep an eye out for the prices of cheese in the dampkring if you can,Enjoy.
cheese

Post by cheese »

thanks everyone for reading and the good wishes!!

today was another great day. woke up a little later around 9:30 and showered and hit the streats. walked over to barneys uptown as we wanted to go somewhere and smoke that dr grinspoon and eat some breakfast. when we arrived it was pretty empty and we got great seats at the back with a nice view out the back where they had a nice herb garden.. like real herbs not cannabis.

the meal was decent , at 13 euro 50 it was a bit expensive . but was a decent experience.

the dr grinspoon was nice.. it tasted pretty good and had a seriously clear high. didnt get heavy eyes or heavy anything really. i could see how you could be disapointed if your looking for a knockout and you get this. i can apreciate the type of high that it is and i would highly recommend it for a wake and bake, but with a price tag of 17 euro at barneys im pretty sure... it isnt worth the buck. if it were even priced at 14 euro a gram or even less i think i would say its more in the correct price range. what im trying to say is there is better around town.

after barneys we headed over to hemp works and i picked up a nice sweater and a nice hat. both made from pure hemp.got a bunch of freebies as well, which was cool.

made our way up the nieuwendyk and then hit the roor shop. got a t-shirt , a nice little jar for hash and a decent bowl. she threw in a few lighters to make the purchase that much sweeter. haha

after that we walked around for a bit and ended up walking past greenhouse centrum and bought 1 gram kings kush and 1 gram chemdog.

got a nice seat and smoked the chemdog. it was only ok. not at all like the sour diesel ibl i grew out. it wasnt flushed very well and the joint went out a few times. the stone was decent but it was a bit harsh as well. rolled a small one with what i had left of the chemdog and threw in some of the temple ball my old man purchased at the counter. the combo made the joint taste much better than the one we just smoked.

then went to lunch quick and jetted off to find bluebird for some la confidential. it was a terrific smoke and burnt perfect. great taste and great high. best from the bluebird so far for me.

after this we hit up a few bars and such for some beers. was tons of fun walking around with a real nice buzz on.

we ended up walking around near dampkring (the original)and needed a smoke and a coffee. we picked up 1 gram of amnesia haze as per the dealers recommendation. i asked for a nice haze and he said amnesia, after a quick smell and look i said lets go for it. found a table to smoke one and have a coffee.. the smoke was delicious. it was cured very nicely and tasted very good. high was also fantastic. we ended up going back up to the budtender for 1 more g of amnesia haze and 1 gram rifman habibi.
after this we decided to smoke one more and smoked the kings kush from greenhouse.. still didnt have that great kush taste im used to. i havent one 1 kush from any coffeeshop yet that has had that real kush taste and smell.

we ended up walking around some more and then went to casa di david for dinner. it was fantastic as always. we had great meals and some great wine.

after dinner we walked over to dutch flowers as the window seat was open and it looked great. when we went in we purchased 1 gram of vanilla queen for i think 9 euro. it was a decent smoke and did taste somewhat like vanilla. had a coffee here as well and then
made our way back up through the red light district to check it out and then to a few bars and now back at the hotel smoking some hash and a few joints while enjoying the free mini bar here at the amrath, its stocked with gulpener!!!haha

have a boat tour planned for tomorrow and lots more planned. will right more tomorrow.

sorry if its too long for some of you. will split it up with pictures later when i get home
cheese

Post by cheese »

the g13 haze was very good. was a very enjoyable high. was a nicely grown sample as well

i think the amnesia haze was better from dampkring if you wanted a haze.. it was a few euros cheaper as well.

gonna hit up hgf i think tomorrow and get some cheese.. also stix for some temple ball.

best tasting hash so far has been the habibi from dampkring. havent tried too many though yet.

nicest weed so far might be la con from bluebird or even the amnesia haze from dampkring. still early to tell yet tho.