What are you smoking right now! [pictures inside]

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

tastywaves wrote:
USBONGLORD wrote:1/2 inch deep..4 inches wide...grey area bounces for 15 bucks a gram?...f them...natural never bounced an frickin wonderful...like puttin syrup on pancakes i say,,, Image
Beautiful...

Great picture that.

PecosTheCat

Post by PecosTheCat »

After a decade plus break from enjoying our favorite herb, out of the blue I thought it would be nice to enjoy a bit of weed to relax in the evening every once and a while. I live in Hong Kong and after so many years I haven't the faintest idea where to go to get some nice buds. Back when I was a regular smoker the quality of the bud here could be really hit and miss, whereas the hash which has pretty much always come from Nepal was always easy to find and pretty nice quality.

Last week during my lunch hour I popped out to the old place where it was always easy to find and while some things change, others stay the same. Within about 20 minutes I had a nice bullet (10g) of wonderfully smelling, soft and spicy Nepali. The smell and taste really triggered some strong memories of days past. It is difficult to comment on the quality of the stone given my extended hiatus, but after 4 or 5 tokes off a small hunk I was pleasantly stoned for between 3-4 hours. Very enjoyable, indeed.

Here's a couple photos of a small hunk I tore about of the bullet (about 4g). Please excuse my poor photography skills.

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

i picked up a quarter of some interesting stuff today. was a bit more than usual. VERY skunky smell. i had carried this bag up the stairs and my friend dropped in awhile later and he asked me why it smelled like a skunk in my house. the taste is fruity. the smell is the same when cracked open. my dealer didn't know what strain it was but said it tasted a bit like blueberry and may have something close to ww in it. i have no idea but its nice. the nugs are dense and covered in thc. my only complaint is it could have been dried a bit longer and maybe manicured. also hard to store because of the extreme smell. i dont have an airtight jar anymore.

this is some of the best stuff iv had taste wise here or in amsterdam. the blueberry haze at th noon may be a bit better.
Last edited by cantona7 on Tue 20th Oct 2009 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

kkchome thanks for that picture! looks exactly like the stuff I would love to put in my joint :)
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Got some Jack Herer, White Russian, White Rhino, Cheese, Afghan.
Jack at the bottom. W.Russian top left Cheese top right.Afghan middle.

Cheese:
nice full flav tasty cheese. perfect for sleeping.

White Rhino:
nutty taste mmmmmmmm.

Jack Herer:
Smells like Amnesia Haze covered in lemon and lime juice. Tastes similar. Super uppy high.
Bongbhoy

Post by Bongbhoy »

silver pearl from hgf
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I love this thread 8)
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

same here man - fucking nuggets are making my mouth water

Salivating serioulsly now!!! :D
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
JMey

Post by JMey »

pengaldinho, that's a shitload :lol:
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

kkchome wrote:After a decade plus break from enjoying our favorite herb, out of the blue I thought it would be nice to enjoy a bit of weed to relax in the evening every once and a while. I live in Hong Kong and after so many years I haven't the faintest idea where to go to get some nice buds. Back when I was a regular smoker the quality of the bud here could be really hit and miss, whereas the hash which has pretty much always come from Nepal was always easy to find and pretty nice quality.

Last week during my lunch hour I popped out to the old place where it was always easy to find and while some things change, others stay the same. Within about 20 minutes I had a nice bullet (10g) of wonderfully smelling, soft and spicy Nepali. The smell and taste really triggered some strong memories of days past. It is difficult to comment on the quality of the stone given my extended hiatus, but after 4 or 5 tokes off a small hunk I was pleasantly stoned for between 3-4 hours. Very enjoyable, indeed.

Here's a couple photos of a small hunk I tore about of the bullet (about 4g). Please excuse my poor photography skills.

whats the punishment if you get caught in hong kong with personal amount? is it stricter than when it was british?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PecosTheCat

Post by PecosTheCat »

As far as I know the law hasn't changed since the hand-over in 1997. The law has always been pretty harsh. Technically, one can be sentenced to 7 years for position. However, this type of sentence is rarely imposed for small amounts.

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
kkchome wrote:After a decade plus break from enjoying our favorite herb, out of the blue I thought it would be nice to enjoy a bit of weed to relax in the evening every once and a while. I live in Hong Kong and after so many years I haven't the faintest idea where to go to get some nice buds. Back when I was a regular smoker the quality of the bud here could be really hit and miss, whereas the hash which has pretty much always come from Nepal was always easy to find and pretty nice quality.

whats the punishment if you get caught in hong kong with personal amount? is it stricter than when it was british?
artful

Post by artful »

MMMM, more good looking stuff here. If I had
a choice, it would be tough to pick what to smoke first
but that White Rhino really has the look.

Left hand bud is heavily indica
influenced--heavy stone and general
desire to kick back. The other bud
is more sativa influenced--strong high
combined with mental and physical energy.

Break the tops off the stony indica and
strong sativa. The indica has a strong skunky
smell and the skunky tasting smoke is rich and thick.
The sativa has a delicate sweet lemon taste and smell.
skinner

Post by skinner »

your mother 8)

found this on google images and I want to smoke it so I thought I post it to be awesome
:) northen :)
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

:roll: :shock: ...says what are you smoking NOW....not in yer dreams :wink:
rockin into the night
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

He cant help it....

1) He's a guy

2) He's a kid

and both only read every other word