Pound Rising

Kingdoc

Pound Rising

Post by Kingdoc »

Good time to cash up the euros people! 2/3 point rise in 1 week.

http://uk.reuters.com/business/currencies

Its a long way from the good old days but were seeing progress @ least.

Balou

Post by Balou »

And so is the dollar, not like it was this Spring but better.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

balou1999 wrote:And so is the dollar, not like it was this Spring but better.

Peace,
Balou

Yea! i read the pounds gains have been off the back of the dollar rising this week,Ps & the euro has lost about 5 cents in its value this week per unit/click also,89p now down from like 93p per euro recently.
echc1

Post by echc1 »

the pound matters not any more,seeing as we have had a govt imposed upon us thats obsessed with destroying our rights,freedoms,identity and currency as well as making sure we're too poor to care and too weak to fight them...........indeed sad times now and ahead
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

echc1 wrote:the pound matters not any more,seeing as we have had a govt imposed upon us thats obsessed with destroying our rights,freedoms,identity and currency as well as making sure we're too poor to care and too weak to fight them...........indeed sad times now and ahead
Conservatives eh? :lol:
Defeating evil with a thing called love
echc1

Post by echc1 »

labour,conservative.liberal dreamers....they are all the same,they are all out to line their own pockets and screw us for all they are worth(which is sod all in my book)
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

echc1 wrote:labour,conservative.liberal dreamers....they are all the same,they are all out to line their own pockets and screw us for all they are worth(which is sod all in my book)
Wouldnt say that, look at the expenses stats, which party has had the least complaints against it?

the answer is A) lib dems
echc1

Post by echc1 »

fair comment ....but i still have a distrust of politicians and the powers that be,doubly after recent events such as Dr. Nutt's dismissal,....i'd expect the libs to have less as there are infact less of them than the two major parties,(i'm probably wrong hahaha)....to be honest govts don't interest me;they scare me!
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

thats a much better rate (still sh_t) changed up 300pounds last month and got 300 euros and a 2 pound coin, what aload of crap
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

stuart1976 wrote:thats a much better rate (still sh_t) changed up 300pounds last month and got 300 euros and a 2 pound coin, what aload of crap

Yea its still not that good,Back in 2007 i only cashed up about 800 notes & i got about 11-1200 euros,Ps i would need to stump up about 1100 pounds for that this time if i were doing the same,Ps no1 currency exchange is the best right now,Closely followed by the post office and M & S in 3rd.

www.no1currency.com/bureau-de-change/index.asp

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/f ... nid=PI0193

http://money.marksandspencer.com/travel ... /overview/
Boner

Post by Boner »

I wouldn't worry about the £ for much longer, we'll be using the euro soon enough, then the exchange rate will be set as 1 for 1.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Boner wrote:I wouldn't worry about the £ for much longer, we'll be using the euro soon enough, then the exchange rate will be set as 1 for 1.

Well maybe things will be cheaper for us?.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Boner wrote:I wouldn't worry about the £ for much longer, we'll be using the euro soon enough, then the exchange rate will be set as 1 for 1.
if the conservatives win which at the mo is an absolute certainty, then its gonna be at least 5years before labour get back in & ditch the £
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
if the conservatives win which at the mo is an absolute certainty, then its gonna be at least 5years before labour get back in & ditch the £
Perhaps. I for one have seen the conservatives back track on more than one issue, werent they wanting a refurendum lol? It wouldnt surprise me if they break this one.

Have a look at the conservatives policy related to cannabis.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
Perhaps. I for one have seen the conservatives back track on more than one issue, werent they wanting a refurendum lol? It wouldnt surprise me if they break this one.

Have a look at the conservatives policy related to cannabis.
m8 i know the conservatives are absolute c**ts, i cant stand cameron, do find boris funny though, i remember few years back when the daily mail poster child widdecombe made her speach on the evils of cannabis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;