De Kuil (420 Cafe)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate De Kuil

I like De Kuil
93%
I don't like De Kuil
7%

Total votes: 297

michoacan

blueberry

Post by michoacan »

I have been here on all three of my last visits. Atmosphere, music, seating, drinks, quality of weed, prices are all top notch.
I only had a problem once with one male budtender who was a bit of a dick. But overall I would have to give this place a 9 out of 10.
The blueberry is excellent at 8 e a gram.

chicks cain't hold dey smoke
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Spent last hour of my trip here as I usually do - got a gram of Neville's haze but that wasn't for smoking - still had some Nepalese hash and few bits of weed left over. Looked and smelled real nice though - 13e a gram.

Great music as always in here and staff (2 women) were very nice. Only downside was I didn't see the cat this time :lol:
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Carlos wrote:Spent last hour of my trip here as I usually do - got a gram of Neville's haze but that wasn't for smoking - still had some Nepalese hash and few bits of weed left over. Looked and smelled real nice though - 13e a gram.

Great music as always in here and staff (2 women) were very nice. Only downside was I didn't see the cat this time :lol:

It was my last stop after the queensday week of 2008,The last shop is always the worst as you know its curtains soon! de rockerij on the singel is another place i tend to finish off the last of my weed/hash before i pick up the bags 8).
millweed

Post by millweed »

My first shop last visit,ok blueberry was nice but i think i met the same tender as mich (above)
Marleybahia

Post by Marleybahia »

My first coffeeshop, i bought White widow per 8 eur /g , my friend tried the 420 kush i think is this name, very good as well, nice atmosphere , prety cat, the have bongs, you should try !! is really a "POWER TURN"
What we need ? right stuff !!!
puffpuffgive

Post by puffpuffgive »

oh, it's definitely a POWER TURN :mrgreen:
ik hou van amsterdam
photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/bananaface1000/
Simon

Post by Simon »

i have been here on all of my last 5 visits, and the super silver haze was always incredibly strong. neville haze was ok when i last had it. white widow was ok, but not my thing, 420 kush was nice. blueberry is strong but doesnt taste really nice, same with the caramello i bought just few days ago. they have roor bongs and good coffee
millweed

Post by millweed »

Just back from visit 6 and went in here every day,fell in love with their kush,i also had a gram of blueberry that was nice too.
I don't usually like these livelyish places but there's something about this shop that i find relaxing,perhaps it's their constantly stoned cat.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

i didnt rate what i brought there this time 420 kush and nepal . but i SO love this place it doesnt matter i feel really good relaxed and chilled more than any other coffeeshop. the cat is one hell of a stoner
Marleybahia

Best danm coffee

Post by Marleybahia »

Very good , my first coffeshop im dam, good weed , nice budtender, i use the bong , it was really strong, but fine, nice cat, i bought withe widow per 8 eur gr, my mate bought kush 420 , i think 11 eur a gram , both strong
What we need ? right stuff !!!
twistednerve

Post by twistednerve »

Visit number 7 last weekend and still the shop I make a beeline for from central station.

This time round I tried the NYC Deisel, I don't if it's just the first smoke of the trip but last few times my first smoke from 420 has been the best.

The Deisel was great. Amazing flavour, covered in crystals, taste and high was beautiful.

In April I tried the 420 Haze and damn did that knock me off my feet.

Also tried the Super Silver and Nevilles on previous trips. Love this place.
millweed

Post by millweed »

i forgot to mention the old boy in there {customer) must of been 70ish,the staff all knew him so he must be a regular,he'd just got his bit of shopping and was sitting at the bar puffing away,i was in awe,i became transfixed on this bod and started thinking -me in 20yrs time- then he took his cap off and had a cracking mop of hair at which point i realised -it was me 2o yrs ago ffs!
michoacan

old guy

Post by michoacan »

millweed wrote:i forgot to mention the old boy in there {customer) must of been 70ish,the staff all knew him so he must be a regular,he'd just got his bit of shopping and was sitting at the bar puffing away,i was in awe,i became transfixed on this bod and started thinking -me in 20yrs time- then he took his cap off and had a cracking mop of hair at which point i realised -it was me 2o yrs ago ffs!
might have been John Sinclair. He is a regular there. A political prisoner in the USA, got 20 years for 2 joints until they overturned his conviction. Also managed the MC5 rock band
chicks cain't hold dey smoke
templeball

Re: old guy

Post by templeball »

michoacan wrote:
millweed wrote:i forgot to mention the old boy in there {customer) must of been 70ish,the staff all knew him so he must be a regular,he'd just got his bit of shopping and was sitting at the bar puffing away,i was in awe,i became transfixed on this bod and started thinking -me in 20yrs time- then he took his cap off and had a cracking mop of hair at which point i realised -it was me 2o yrs ago ffs!
might have been John Sinclair. He is a regular there. A political prisoner in the USA, got 20 years for 2 joints until they overturned his conviction. Also managed the MC5 rock band
Christ if that is him, what stories he would have about MC5, imagine them on x-factor! For those who dont know, they were legendary, anarchy and energy with guitars, they were hailed as revolutionary at the the time, would have been a nightmare to manage, like looking after George Best and guns n' roses at the same time...He deserves his doobie.
millweed

Post by millweed »

how interesting!well i'm there in jan and if he is in there i'm gonna plot next to him and ask him what his fav take that tune is :lol: There must be plenty of dudes like him over there with a story to tell or two.