Skunk "Bigger psychosis risk" than other types...

Cannabis sans frontieres.
darkglobe

Skunk "Bigger psychosis risk" than other types...

Post by darkglobe »

"That cats something i can't explain"
doobydave

Post by doobydave »

People who smoke potent skunk are more at risk of psychotic illnesses such as schizophrenia than those who use other types of cannabis, scientists suspect.
Other types of cannabis?

What, like soapbar? Or bably treated bush?

What a thoroughly pointless article.
:x

Edit
"We remain determined to crack down on all illegal substances and minimise their harm to health and society as a whole."
Oh yeah? Please explain, we'd all like to know how these two statements are related.
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

they are still pumping this shite out :roll: makes me want to puke
Just as downing a bottle of whisky a day is riskier than drinking half a glass of wine each evening with your dinner, smoking strong skunk every day poses a greater threat than smoking less potent types of cannabis every now and then, they say.
Notice they have not actually said that smoking strong skunk every day is as dangerous as downing a bottle of whisky daily but they have implied that it is.

The above statement says virtually nothing but implies a lot to anybody who cannot take the time to dissect the meaning.
(or does not know to dissect the meaning, or does not want to dissect the meaning!!! grrrr)

They get away with this disgraceful journalism how?
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

I read a small piece in The Sun newspaper today... what amazes me is that they reckon you can get a gram from as little as £5... where is that then? certainly not round my parts of london

edit:... My 1000th post :-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Boner

Post by Boner »

liquidSwords wrote:I read a small piece in The Sun newspaper today... what amazes me is that they reckon you can get a gram from as little as £5... where is that then? certainly not round my parts of london

Weed is still £35 a q here so yeah £5 a gram is right.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Boner wrote:
liquidSwords wrote:I read a small piece in The Sun newspaper today... what amazes me is that they reckon you can get a gram from as little as £5... where is that then? certainly not round my parts of london

be lucky to get an 8th for that in the city :lol:
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Boner wrote:

I have never in my life bought a gram for £5, i have bought q's for £35 though, but now a q of good Cheese costs £50 but people round here dont do a £5 draw anymore, your lucky if you can get a £10 draw, most people only sell £20 bags, and they only have 2 grams in if your lucky.

SHows you the difference, and how much more expensive London is compared to the North of England (anywhere past Watford Gap is classed as North), but then again, the differences in earnings between people that work in London and those who work up north is alot more, so i spose thats why things are so expensive down here :-).
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Kermit wrote:
Boner wrote:

be lucky to get an 8th for that in the city :lol:
Well thats right really mate, most people round my area do 2 g for £20 which like you say works out to £35 for an 1/8, but as always it will be underweighed, around 1.8 for £20, i know of people doing 1.4's for £20. Its getting mad in the East End....... wish i could live in Medievil Boner Land :-) :-)
echc1

Post by echc1 »

hmmmm yet more bullshit propaganda to try and cut a fire break from the wild fire thats erupted from the scientists showing the bullshit that the govt dish up....ok,here goes....now we collectively know a shit more about the subjet than they do....so would i be right in saying that hash is essentially a concentrate of THC? so how can more THC be less harmful than less?.....the 6.8 times more likely due to a few factors like....6.8 times more people in uk now smoke weed rather than hash....reason for this is poor quality contaminated shite like soap bar is the result of the blinkered prohibition that the dumbfuck govt have caused....as said before more smoke comes from inside the uk with farms and homegrows....and finally the results from studies,research (by real experts) from all over the world say different to the "party line"........and last but most important...WE DO TRUST OUR HONEST UPSTANDING GOVT DON'T WE?.......not!!!!......one day the uk govt will stop running on lies,bullshit and propaganda...and kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies(already growing 30000+ plants/year) who just see the profit margins....they all make me want to puke...stuff 'em....i'm skinning up a phatty!!!!with the universal"skunk"(or bud as we mortals call it) maybe i'll fit into their guidelines then....pricks :(
Boner

Post by Boner »

liquidSwords wrote:Medievil Boner Land :-) :-)
:lol: sounds like a riot of a place to me.
echc1

Post by echc1 »

echc1 wrote:hmmmm yet more bullshit propaganda to try and cut a fire break from the wild fire thats erupted from the scientists showing the bullshit that the govt dish up....ok,here goes....now we collectively know a shit more about the subjet than they do....so would i be right in saying that hash is essentially a concentrate of THC? so how can more THC be less harmful than less?.....the 6.8 times more likely due to a few factors like....6.8 times more people in uk now smoke weed rather than hash....reason for this is poor quality contaminated shite like soap bar is the result of the blinkered prohibition that the dumbfuck govt have caused....as said before more smoke comes from inside the uk with farms and homegrows. so consumption of weed as opposed to hash will be up...and finally the results from studies,research (by real experts) from all over the world say different to the "party line"........and last but most important...WE DO TRUST OUR HONEST UPSTANDING GOVT DON'T WE?.......not!!!!......one day the uk govt will stop running on lies,bullshit and propaganda...and kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies(already growing 30000+ plants/year) who just see the profit margins....they all make me want to puke...stuff 'em....i'm skinning up a phatty!!!!with the universal"skunk"(or bud as we mortals call it) maybe i'll fit into their guidelines then....pricks :(
....lower co2...grow hemp
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

In the "1960'S" they told us that LSD would cause to go blind and suffer flash backs. I"m still "looking" for my flasbacks some 40 years later, they lie

"lies, lies, all lies"
a line from the movie Man of La Mancha
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Boner

Post by Boner »

I haven't done acid in about 16 years and I'd say I have the occasional flashback, only 3 or 4 in that time but boy are they good. :D