Bubba Kush, Greenhouse :(

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
AmDamMan

Bubba Kush, Greenhouse :(

Post by AmDamMan »

Avoid at all costs. In 1 gram i picked out (no exaggeration) at least 25 seeds. Great if you wanna grow it but no so good if you wanna smoke it.

I normally avoid Greenhouse but wanted to try the super leomn haze. They were out of stock of this and most of the other things so i settled on Bubba Kush. Might have well as given my cash away.

I will not be visiting here again. Ever.

colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

i would have brought it back! 25 seeds must weigh the best part of a gram.
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Not one of my favourite coffeeshops!!!!
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Boner

Post by Boner »

I haven't been in or bought anything from a Greenhouse coffeeshop in a long time.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
TwoCanucks

Re: Bubba Kush, Greenhouse :(

Post by TwoCanucks »

AmDamMan wrote:Avoid at all costs. In 1 gram i picked out (no exaggeration) at least 25 seeds. Great if you wanna grow it but no so good if you wanna smoke it.

I normally avoid Greenhouse but wanted to try the super leomn haze. They were out of stock of this and most of the other things so i settled on Bubba Kush. Might have well as given my cash away.

I'm sure we've all been had a flat beer, or a pop with too much bubbles...

But seriously... you saw a budtender bagging a gram of weed containing "at least 25 seeds"... why didn't you say something?

When looking at the "1 gram i picked out" didn't you notice any of the seeds?

This is either an exaggeration or you got exactly what you deserved... either way you shouldn't slag a shop for "1 gram"... that's not a true reflection of the overall quality or experience of the shop.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

I dont rate Greenhouse, but I do like the table with lights set inside
:)
AmDamMan

Post by AmDamMan »

I picked 25 seeds out of the gram, i did not pick the gram, i had what the budtender gave me. Upon first look you could not see the seeds which is why I didn't question it at the time, it was when I went to smoke it later and crumbled it up seeds started popping everywhere. Had i smoked it at the time I would have taken it back.
I was not exaggerating and didn't 'get what I deserved'. I have been to Amsterdam 12 or 13 times and also lived nearby for some time, i have never received such poor weed in all this time. When I buy a gram over here I don't expect to have to check it for seeds, which is why I missed it this time.
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

gotta keep ya wits about you in the Coffee Shops. ;)
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

I'll take them seeds off yer hands :wink:
Colino

Post by Colino »

AmDamMan wrote:Avoid at all costs. In 1 gram i picked out (no exaggeration) at least 25 seeds. Great if you wanna grow it but no so good if you wanna smoke it.

I totally hate greenhouse:buds are alwaays very cured ad with great smell,but when you smoke it their taste is a real delusion. In my 2 trips to the dam i bought only hawaian snow and big red(gh effect) and I was very disappointed.Also tried some other purchases done by some of my friends like s.l. haze or king hassan supreme but is was really disappointed.
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Colino wrote:

I totally hate greenhouse:buds are alwaays very cured ad with great smell,but when you smoke it their taste is a real delusion. In my 2 trips to the dam i bought only hawaian snow and big red(gh effect) and I was very disappointed.Also tried some other purchases done by some of my friends like s.l. haze or king hassan supreme but is was really disappointed.
Dont confuse Greenhouse Effect as being part of Arjan's Greenhouse Empire!!!!
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Panog

Post by Panog »

I picked some Bubba Kush from the Greenhouse that's on Harleemstraat, and I really liked it. Very good taste rolled in a blunt :D (And no seeds in !)