Travel review from the last month

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Con-er-sir

Travel review from the last month

Post by Con-er-sir »

Well i'm new to joining this forum, but not new to it as such as I have been reading reviews etc for a while now :)

So, as my last month has been pretty interesting I thought I would join and share what's been going on...

I'm a DJ so get to travel to a few places, and there has been nowhere I have wanted to go more than LA. I heard so many good things about the medical strains there so wanted to try for myself!!! Well finally my booking in LA arrived 28th Oct. I was staying with the promoter for week, and lucky for me he lived with a dealer and they also had a medical card to obtain from the pharmacys. I arrived at LAX 2.30 pm and after 11 and half hours of flying needed to smoke!!! After a 20 min wait at the airport I was finally picked up and driven to OC, which took 45 mins. I arrived in a cool neighbourhood, and was lead to a great 5 bedroom house. Right to the smoking! The promoter had got me 1g of OG Kush, and 1g of Purple Kush.. he offered me a bong which I declined and went straight for my rizla!! He was confused why I used tobacco, but I only use a little still. I went for the OG Kush 1st... OMG! Wow I have had OG in dam before, but this was next level... It didnt look the greatest, but plenty of crystals, smelt lovely, like nothing I had ever had. 20 mins later I realised I still hadn't finished my 1st spliff, which is very rare for me! The Purple Kush was dark, purple hint to it, and smelt strong also.. but for my second I had to go for the OG Kush again!!! After a trip to In & Out Burger I was ready to try more flavors so I asked my guide to arrange some more smoke. We met a friend of his, and I picked up 3.5g of LA Confidential which he paid 50 dollars for. Geee, only again, this smelt like nothing else, I had a big solid bud, which was light green, perfectly formed, and made my mouth water!! This was a truely nice smoke, but as only five days left I needed to try as much as possible. During the week I also scored Mr Nice 7g, Purple Kush 3.5g, Train Wreck 3.5g, Durban Poison 1g, Super Silver Haze 2.5g, 215 OG, OG Kush 1g. Mr Nice was a nice Kush, the taste was like cheese mixed with Diesel mixed with Haze.. I can't even describe the taste, it was unique. Once again it didn't look the best but the taste and stone was intense, and i'm sure gonna miss that one!! The Super Silver Haze had no haze taste at all, it was more like Jack Herer, and that was from a pharmacy!! I also have videos of the tubes and examples while I was there, and wil upload as soon as I have worked out how to blank my face out!!! However, 215 Kush, now this came from a phamacy as well, and this was the best example I had the whole time I was there. Ypu could taste this the whole spliff, it smelt 100 miles away when I was smoking it!... ok bit over the top, but this stuff had me sitting down for 6 hours!!! and only 2.5g as well, this stuff could well be the best weed I have ever smoked, I am still thinking about it now! Now I have to say that the Yanks can grow Kush, they really know what they are doing and that stuff is so strong. The dam examples are no comparision at all. The LA/OC weed was next level. I was asked whether I thought US weed was the best in the world, and I replied, No, but you have the best Kush anywhere. I also stated the UK has the best Cheese/Phycosis and holland the best Haze... this kept things netural, as I was outnumbered about 30 - 1 at the time lol. I wish I could tell you more about the stay but I will be typing forever and I still have Maastrict and Amsterdam (cc) to come yet!!!! All I can say is that In & Out Burger was the best I have had anywhere, the animal style fries :D Kush is what they do there. The pharmacy system is crazy, anyone with an address can get a medical card where you can buy weed legally from licenced vendors. I never went to the phamacies but had plenty from there, and the verdict was amazing quality, expensive, but worth every dollar!! If you go there you will have no problem scoring weed. OC was a bit more hold it down, but LA was a lot more relaxed. So on the way back to the airport on 5th Nov I had a nice going away present of a pipe full of train wreck and 4 OG Kush cookies for the flight, the flight was a lot easier on the way back that the way out. I just wish I could have bought that stuff back to the UK :( I cant wait to get back out there next April!!!!

Right, next stop Liege on 7th Nov, with a quick stop on route to Maastrict! More to come....

Twitch

Post by Twitch »

Nice report.
I live in the states and have been smoking Cali Med. weed for a few months now.
Can definitely compare to Amsterdam smoke and quality.
Glad to hear it's that easy to get a card as I am planning on moving there soon.
Old School and Proud of It.
Con-er-sir

Post by Con-er-sir »

well, ready for part 2 now, while typing the last report I was under the Kryptonite and needed a break! lol

So, 7th Nov arrives and it's my second booking of the year in Liege Belgium, which is about 20 mins drive from Maastrict, so naturally it's good place to stop en route..

We always drive to Amsterdam so we also drive to Liege, I hate the trouble on the way back with French and English customs, but I haven't been caught with anything yet!! This time I had a driver, so was looking forward to the stop in Maastrict. Last time I went I drove and didn't want to smoke too much when I was there as I was pretty dodgy on the roads.

After smoking some Blue Cheese on the way through France and Belgium we arrived lean at my first stop from last time Cool Runnings. This place is kinda kool, I like the graf walls, and comfy sofas they have in there, if you can get one, it is relaxing. This time it was packed in there (3pm)

I went straight for a bag of Cheese 2g, and 1g of Amnesia haze. Both to be fair were not the best I smoked, but did the job on arrival and tasted nice. Bit too pricey on the 14 euros a gram tho!!! After a swift spiff of each we walked round to Club 69, which had some lovely Jack Flash Haze, at once again 14 euros (can't complain, it's a border town) We had a drink a couple of zoots and moved on to Kosbar which is about 5 mins walk away. This was my 1st time there. It was packed! No tables free at all, even a 30 second que outside the door! I was suprised as at the counter I could see the weed and scales, normally in Maastrict it all comes pre weighed, but I could see huge nuggets of something that I wanted! It turned out to be AMG Haze, which I bought 2 grams of.. wow! sticky, hazy, the best bit I had there.. I also tried their Amnesia Haze as was recommended, and once again I was impressed. Good example. Unfortunately our driver decided that he wanted to leave after a quick KFC as on the way in we saw Police checking cars with dogs coming out of Maastrict and it spooked him a bit.. so we moved on to Liege, with our evening smoke tucked away nicely for the evening.

I wish I could have checked out more of Maastrict and what It has to offer so can't wait to go back there! The night in Liege was great, about 1500 people at the club, and the smoke was doing the job all night! The highlight at the end of the night was being dropped back to the hotel via the red light district near the train station, it was like Amsterdam red light (quality, no comment) but drive thru!!! after just finishing off my final Jack Flash and vodka redbulls we were in stitches as the guy was asking prices for us!! I love language barriers!! lol

Best find on trip : AMG Haze, very nice smoke, first time ive tried this.

So, we wake up Sunday 8th Nov ready to drive back home, saving a few joints each for the drive back to the ferry. We get to Calais and as usual French customs hawl us in :( This was very rare in my experience, but we all had to get out of the motor, they bought the dog straight out and took the bags out the boot of the car and into a container where they were xrayed... Obviously they found nothing, but I was suprised that they didn't look inside the motor, and didn't put the dog in the car. Once finally back in Dover we get off the ferry out of harms way (no stop in Dover) which is when my mate opened the Pringles tube and pulled out the bag of cheese for the drive :D happy days!!!

off to Germany 14th November and nothing to report there, so final destination for November is Amsterdam. As I was booked to play at the Innovation in the Dam event out there on 20th & 22nd we decided to book an appartment, and after reading a few reports on here we used Paul's appartments... I will write the final installment tomorrow when my fingers have recovered! lol
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

Loving the report. It's nice to get an unbiased British perspective on the Kush in Cali.