and now for something - well sort of the same! :)

The place for new members to say hello.
davidw

and now for something - well sort of the same! :)

Post by davidw »

Hi all

Looks like Mr Lemming let a few more of us in tonight - got the email on the way home and there is already a lot of new Hi's on the board.

I'm not going to tell you my name - because i'm paranoid.... nah hang on.. my first 5 letters of my username are my name.

I'm coming at this from what I hope is a similar story to some of you, but won't be the story come the legalisation..... I have for whatever reason got MS [no pity please :) - sod that - bring it on! lol] and i'm unhappy with the legal/licensed therapies that the governments and big phamas have given us - those ones that haven't had 1000's of years and civilisations of testing! :)

[FWIW I'm not anti-pharma as they do good work, but in years to come it would surprise me if some things wern't restricted, not because its been good for the people, but good for those running the establishment]

erm where was I - oh yes - so I have recently made the choice after lots of discussion to try THC, for every reason (i'd be lying if i said purely medical!) and because i'm completely new to this, i figured my best start would be Amsterdam.

So yes I'm a newbie at this..... but i was a newbie at everything at some point

thanks for having me..

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Welcome and enjoy getting Damaged :lol:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Welcome. :)
What a long strange trip it is.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Hello :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

Welcome aboard
Old School and Proud of It.
metal4mullets

Post by metal4mullets »

Welcome!

Sorry to hear about developing MS! Damn...that's terrible *shaking head* (Was that enough pity? :lol:)

But seriously...that does suck to hear. Many studies have shown that marijuana does an extremely good job at alleviating some of your symptoms. Although, you have to find GOOD gear to really see some results...which sounds a bit dodgy in your neck of the woods. Hopefully, some of the other members who are in your area can assist you. I'd hate to see you rely on man-made chemicals for your condition.

Don't worry about being a newbie as everyone has to start somewhere. Just have fun and take care of yourself. Good to have you aboard :D
davidw

Post by davidw »

metal4mullets wrote:Welcome!

Sorry to hear about developing MS! Damn...that's terrible *shaking head* (Was that enough pity? :lol:)

<snip - ouch>

Don't worry about being a newbie as everyone has to start somewhere. Just have fun and take care of yourself. Good to have you aboard :D
Actually..... once i get used to it, i'm in a bloody good location - The Eurostar has a new station 15 mins or so away... 2 comfy train rides and I'm in Centraal station. (yes technically its 5 hours - but with getting to airports / security / boarding and etc (not forgettting medical luggage - ie chemicals that presently 'have' to take) 5 hours is nothing for getting thru an airport - and its not even 'city centre' when you get there.

but I know nothing of the scene in the UK - where to score etc etc..... never needed to (can't honestly say 'never wanted to! lol) - but those were the days of having a 'corporate job' - that i liked and fancied keeping!

(edited to rant about airports and support the train!)
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

"High" and Hello
My friend Karen has MS she is the toughest person I know
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Hello and Welcome Mr W,
:-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....