Deadly drugs stolen from pill collection

Culture, Events, Tourism, Living and Working there, etc.
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

10 December 2009

A collection of Ecstasy tablets spanning 20 years has been stolen in the Dutch town of Eerbeek.

Some of the tablets can kill if taken. The owner, a 46-year-old man, reported to the police that he had 2,600 tablets neatly stacked in display albums of a type also used by coin collectors.
The dangerous pills are coloured red and white and lack the logo usually found on Ecstasy tablets.

The collection's street value is between 10,000 and 12,000 euros. Ecstasy or E is a popular synthetic party drug, illegal in the Netherlands and many other countries.

Source

Cannabis is The Tree of Life
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

I read about this yesterday,& 40 of them would have been fatal if taken.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Kingdoc wrote:I read about this yesterday,& 40 of them would have been fatal if taken.
How comes?
Defeating evil with a thing called love
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Kingdoc wrote:I read about this yesterday,& 40 of them would have been fatal if taken.
so why even bother taking 40? i dont wanna try this anytime, but you can use this in a good manner as well!
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

http://headlines.nos.nl/forum.php/list_messages/18232

A collector from Eerbeek got the fright of his life when he discovered that his collection was stolen Ecstasy pills. Not only because it took him twenty years to build the collection, but also because some pills can be deadly.

The collection was stolen this morning from his home. How the theft could happen is being examined. Gathered in January 2400 about twenty years Ecstasy pills, with an estimated street value of 10,000 to 12,000 euros. He kept the pills in a dozen black folders normally used for a coin collection. "A xtc-collector is the same as someone who collects stamps or coins," the collector.

He reported the theft to the police themselves. "I stepped to the police because there was some forty pills to be toxic. I know because the sellers have told me that." It is red and white pills with no logo, nicknamed Ajax and Feyenoord. The police know who calls people to come forward, if necessary through Anonymous Crime Report. They also have an SMS alert sent to people in the area to warn.

January brought the pills from anywhere, especially hardcore partying. But chances are he never see his collection. Because if the police the perpetrators already obsolete, the collection immediately seized, because the drugs are banned. A small ray of hope for the collector: he is not prosecuted
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Oh right, so they're just a bad batch? :shock:

I remember my first pill experience, only ever have done a half in my life. It was while at a rave in a valley in Cornwall, and tbh i had a pretty good time. Note : I do not recommend the taking of ANY drugs.

Watching the sun come up sitting in a circle smoking a J with a load of people dancing around me was a pretty unforgettable time in my youth.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
DC

Post by DC »

"Pssst.....ere mate, I got these Es, they're toxic as a motherfuker, want some?"....."yes please!" :shock:

Sounds like bullshit to me. 40 that could be toxic?. Somebody made 40 batches of poison, called them ecstacy and sold them....so where's all the corpses?. Plus, what dealer in his right mind tells ppl his gear is poisonous ...and for that matter, what muppet buys them after being told this?. No doubt he told the cops to put a scare on whoever stole them so they wouldn't be consumed. Harden him, should've took them when he had the chance, cept the poisonous ones of course...that'd be silly, kinda like buyin them in the first place. They should arrest him just for being an incredibly dumb smart arse. :roll:
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

DC wrote: an incredibly dumb smart arse. :roll:
Im havin that as my sig DC. :lol:
Endure
munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

Haha the part about the dodgy pills is stopping somebody having a really good time I bet!

I had a mate with a collection of "old school" pills and no matter how hard I try they aint allowed to be taken :(