Your favourite coffeeshop to just 'jam' in.....

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
smokseyj

Your favourite coffeeshop to just 'jam' in.....

Post by smokseyj »

Hey,

Theres alot of talk on the forum about where sells the best weed and where has the best prices...But i was wondering what you guys think are the best coffeeshop to just go in and relax...for e.g. grey area seems to be one of the fav's for everyone due to the quality of bud, however from experience i know this is a very small shop and u cud consider urself lucky to get a seat in there...so always a buy and fly for me...

But where do you like to take your good weed to and relax? i remember a place called la canna...weed was a complete rip off, and in fact they have shut down as im sure u all know....but i use to like buying my weed elsewhere and then using la canna as the smoking place because of the busy atmosphere and because there was 4 of us, so needed a nice seating area....

Lost in amsterdam seems like a great place to...

basically what places do u like going to purely for the atmosphere? despite the fact that they have shit weed...or maybe in some cases it might be a bar u prefer as u like a beer with ur spliff???

Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Yo-Yo has my type of vibe.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
smokseyj

Post by smokseyj »

ive never been yo-yo's before, although i have heard a bit about it....wats special about it? big place/small place? music? tv's?
MikeD.

Post by MikeD. »

smokseyj wrote:ive never been yo-yo's before, although i have heard a bit about it....wats special about it? big place/small place? music? tv's?
Quality Outdoor with a very relaxed local vibe.
smokseyj

Post by smokseyj »

thats kl, ive never really experience much outside smoking in 'dam.....and ill be going late december this year, gonna be chilly....but i think im going to have to give it at least a lil look this time round.
MikeD.

Post by MikeD. »

A trip down to the Albert Cuyp Market area is full of gems that are quite different from the centruum vibe. Club Media, Katsu, Carmona, Yo-Yo, and Papillon all get much respect from many well respected members on this forum. Plus its great fun to wander through the market or the many parks in this area. Enjoy!
Bongbhoy

Post by Bongbhoy »

stones cafe for beer and bangers
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Paradox has nice feel to it everytime we go in.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Coffeeshop 137, Comfy leather couches anyone?
Basjoe, cushioned boothes anyone?
Papillion, Leather, cushioned couches anyone?
Endure
smokseyj

Post by smokseyj »

Twichaldinho wrote:Coffeeshop 137, Comfy leather couches anyone?
Basjoe, cushioned boothes anyone?
Papillion, Leather, cushioned couches anyone?
sounds gd to me....

i may be mistaken but is 'lost in amsterdam' the place where at the back of the shop is just loads of huge pillows/bean bags?
Saynt

Post by Saynt »

I always enjoying chilln in Rookies. Nice atmosphere along with nice mix of different music. They got a volcano as well.
One Love!
treetop

Post by treetop »

stones cafe here but only cos I like the bustling beer and sports atmosphere mixed with smoke atmosphere. However there must be more comfortable places.
smokseyj

Post by smokseyj »

treetop wrote:stones cafe here but only cos I like the bustling beer and sports atmosphere mixed with smoke atmosphere. However there must be more comfortable places.
im actually staying at hotel luxer late december...stones is on the same road i believe...def gon have to give it a look....very happy theres a place near by to smoke and drink, one of the guys coming is a poor smoker but loves his drink so that will be ideal..
munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

Dolphins has a brilliant atmosphere in my opinion along with rookies :D
happymondays

Post by happymondays »

smokseyj wrote:
treetop wrote:stones cafe here but only cos I like the bustling beer and sports atmosphere mixed with smoke atmosphere. However there must be more comfortable places.
im actually staying at hotel luxer late december...stones is on the same road i believe...def gon have to give it a look....very happy theres a place near by to smoke and drink, one of the guys coming is a poor smoker but loves his drink so that will be ideal..
let me know what that hotels like mate, im booked there for january.