Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
- Posts: 2761
- Joined: Mon 1st May 2006 05:59 am
I found these electronically lit T shirts
this morning when I was browsing around ebay. These are VERY cool! I have one similar but mine is just an animated cannabis leaf, that has several different lighting patterns. Everyone who has seen it just love it! These are even better than the one I have; especially the t-qualizer designs.
Check em out. Pot Peace.
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Fri 30th May 2008 06:38 pm
- Location: Maidenhead,UK
Does anyone wear blatant t-shirts like these?
Im always a bit warey due to negative conceptions and being searched by the old bill etc
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Tue 19th Sep 2006 07:47 pm
- Location: Baltimore,Amsterdam
hehehehe...in a second
rockin into the night
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Tue 9th Jun 2009 09:15 pm
- Location: Upstate NY USA
Lol...a kid here at work bought one of the Pot Leaf shirts and wore it as his costume on Halloween. He had gloves with the lighted fingers, neon-light glasses, that light-up shirt, and a ton of glowsticks....he was a Raver
- Posts: 1622
- Joined: Sat 25th Aug 2007 06:50 pm
- Location: Margaritaville, Texas
USBONGLORD wrote:hehehehe...in a second
"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."
- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Mon 12th Feb 2007 08:28 pm
- Location: somewhere out there beyond the normal people
i'd wear it with my pot leaf pattern bowling shirt......not an offence to wear it.....yet