Sir Niall of Essex-sire

I miss my mind

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpres ... r7DUgEOo1Q

it disappeared when the soap bar did.... :roll:

Defeating evil with a thing called love
echc1

Post by echc1 »

did this person get their degree free off the back of a cornflakes pack?....made me laugh....and my mind isn't lost,it's hiding behind the chair
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

echc1 wrote:did this person get their degree free off the back of a cornflakes pack?....made me laugh....and my mind isn't lost,it's hiding behind the chair

Yea i know,They were mad to begin with more than likely! or i smoked a joint when i was 12 (like 47 years ago) & that made me drive like a lunatic or go on a shooting spree,Yea right buddy.
SeniorHippies

I miss my mind

Post by SeniorHippies »

I don't know about the other two news organizations cited, but if FoxNews (FauxNews) said it, it's a lie. Fascist bastards.
Marco

Re: I miss my mind

Post by Marco »

SeniorHippies wrote:I don't know about the other two news organizations cited, but if FoxNews (FauxNews) said it, it's a lie. Fascist bastards.
Amen
Kacey420

Post by Kacey420 »

Funny thing is that my brother in law has schizophrenia and when he smokes really good herb, he because extremely weird and his illness becomes extremely apparent, and when sober..you wouldn't even know he was sick.
echc1

Post by echc1 »

it enhances/amplifies certain states of mind....but you know the answer...don't let him smoke the better stuff,keep it for yourself :lol: or have a camcorder ready
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

Complete and utter HOGWASH. There is no possible way you can connect smoking marijuana with a mental illness. It's like saying 80% of people with a mental illness drink milk, so it is most likely the milk that caused it. The person who conducted the study obviously has a hidden agenda. Mass media nazi whores love spreading propaganda like this.