3 night stay (8th - 11th December)

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

DAY 2..

Tat Tat Tat, open my eyes phone says 8 alarms not gone off yet close my eyes. Tat Tat Tat get up notice a few tokes left on
last nights joint light it up. tat tat tat look out of window nothing tat tat tat, re look still no one there turn, toke
and plug in travel kettle and turn laptop on. pull back the curtain and i see whos responsible for tapping on my door so early.
its my good old friend, see him every time im here he looking for a sucker to get a nice breakfast from (he has found the
sucker) he acts more like a dog or cat than a duck as long as you give him food that is. He plods in wagging his tail
feathers, we share some crunchy nut corn flakes, now his mates are outside so close door. these are more wild they
expect food and you to get lost they wont even let you stroke em.
we finish breakfast, i shower and check in. get 2 Croissant and a strong coffee sit back and enjoy my morning view of some
swans, ducks and light up.
slept like a baby last night (i dont mean i peed and pood myself and wore a nappy) but i feel good. did have a dream
about having hardly any money re check money (EEK) got about 200euros to last 2 days, not a chance, in a bit a panic
get a text "where are you" ignore and smoke 10:30 another text "how long till you get down here". i mentioned i would
take them to albert cup market, reply ill there in 1 hour and to take some pics of zeeburg in low season.
some of the wagonettes
mini caravan, i like it
nice camper
farm area
they spot me on the tram (how they did that, i wouldnt of spotted the tram). get tram 16, 5 stops and there lots of market
stalls. so you 2 want yo look around? No Katsu! shit ive had to cancel that idea only got a 100 euros on me and ill
spend it all there if we go. so walk to papillion. within 5 minutes its, how far is it, were old. so stop look and spot
Ocean coffeeshop and i walk in. small menu with nothing special looking on it but good prices 3 grams of jack h for me
7-8 euros a gram and amnesia haze for mate (great smokes ill be back). as the shops empty i ask if i can take a picture
of menu, No sorry.
so go to leather couches at back and relax. It has a 420ish vibe in here relaxed and chilled skin up, i go to the toilet
and do
quick turn then out the door a little jog then round corner, have a big grin and smoke last bit of joint laughing to
myself, a few minutes later i hear some screaming Hold Up Stu (bastards) they catch up and we go back to dam square
(on a side-note how they found me i will never know walked up to market and it was packetabout half way down looking at
market stalls). Im not a Happy Chappy, and mates going on i want hash. i let him choose coffeeshop began with a p had
coffees at 3 euros and a minimum buy of 25 euros (i would walk out) let him know im not buying anything or getting a
coffee so he pays and gets 2.2 grams of polm for 25 euros, passes to me build a nice packed hash joint first of trip
i toke and almost gag another toke totally horrid taste this sealed it for me no more hash this trip maybe ice hash.
i really aint got a clue which but visited a bunch of coffee shops just quck buy and flys and finished off my 100
euros with 2 grams of bas special about 4pm and decide to go back to cabin.
trees nearly done
i leave mates get to cabin. right joint, coffee, family guy and a 2 hour nap have a second and a 3rd joint then
nap set alarm for 8. i wake up and feel bloody great totally refreshed. i reach for the bas special "what to do what
to do" so decide
tulip 2 g bas special
clock on laptop saying its nearly 11 check phone ive slept 4 hours, set time but didnt turn alarm on sit back and light tulip
got about 9 grams to smoke and only 100 euros left half way way through tulip its starting to hit hard
(really like bas special). right im staying in then, thinking ill make a special joint for toke and talk tomorrow.
go online and decide to check mail. meesage off kermit ill be down dampkrink area hgf tonight about 10ish, missed it
shit. what do i want to do errr i know i tried to make a king skin slim wider than it is longer, grind all skunks put
in about 7grams it looked lovely like a white lynx deodorant can, but was nowhere as chunky as i wanted. send
message to kermit about t&t at 420 and something about a nice big joint. skin up 1 gram of northern lights, um nice
gone in a flash, skin up 1 gram of F_ck knows?? im feeling good, big old smile and fancy a good old smoke and stay
up late. go to skin up and theres nothing, wheres it all gone and spot the joint (it took about 5 seconds for me to
rip it gently open) make about 10 pure king skin joints. figure out my money, re message kermit t&t is off
annoyed but no way ill have any money left by 8 tomorrow message others that said they were coming.and i smoked and
smoked left 4 for wake & bake and slept.

Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Nice report stuart,I often wondered what was down at flevopark.
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

yeah i think it was me who servered you at bagheera wasnt sure if it was you tho! u looked propa diffrent than ya stoned pics,glad ya liked the darkstar,tryed talk ya mate outta them prerolls but nevermind,sorry couldnt do ya coffee no idea how to work the machine sorry,next time we have a blaze
blesssss
Valo

Post by Valo »

Good report Stuart, i have often thought about driving to Amsterdam (as i live on the coast in Kent) but often work out cheap flights to be just as cheap when including the Tunnel crossing.

Too bad you didn't have more time to yourself, but it sounds like you still enjoyed the smoke. And 1g joints?? No wonder you were shocked at €100 a day left haha.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Top smokin as usual me ol plum :wink:
-
templeball

Post by templeball »

thank you again, laughed like a drain :lol: :lol: :lol: cheers

such a shame you didnt make katsu, would be amazed if you found their hash horrid...
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

nice 8) , 7grams 1joint, u r a psycotic :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Nice one Stuart :)
What a long strange trip it is.
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Nice report. Bummer you had the geriatric convention tag along. It made for a good read though.
Dimon

Post by Dimon »

This people with you, you should made them buy you more good staff,next time try to take them to a good coffeshops and pay for you smoke
H
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

Day 3..

got up nice an early this morning i knew i had 4 joints in the ashtray, and had to hold back last night.coffee and news on in background, very relaxed, nice views and on my own but only 2 and a half joints left.
smoke the second and decide part pack my bag and tidy up, im leave tomorrow. have a shower and spot my mate tapping on my door. He wants crunchy nut cornflakes and Now, 2 bowls later im satisfied, kick my mate out and head to reception explain might have to leave during night get my deposit money and just post the key (sweet an extra 20 euros today) another coffee smoke and have a think, im really enjoying being on my own more than other times, i know its going to get worse but im just thank full im here. so today i would like to go to haarlem want some jelly hash (have dreams about this stuff) still annoyed i didnt pop into katsu but ill be back soon and it will be the first coffeeshop i hit next trip.
also theres an option of Heineken brewery, want to pop to mellow yellow. choices choices, Mellow Yellow it is (haarlem next trip as well when i can do it properly) recieve text poping down. im getting more used to them now ive settled in and hes starting to do pure joints as well every now and again. so get to dam theyre waiting for me, i give them the old im desperate for cheese look and they follow me round to HGF, ive brought my bong i made from fruit shoot bottle its downright ugly but does what you need, gram of cheese and a hot chocolate as its a bit nippy best drink all trip ( on a seperate note fought it might be really cold so brought some thermal underwear which works wonders) put a bit of cheese aside and make joint with rest, have t2 bongs of cheese and im cheeseing it big time and need the loo, i always forget about the toilet here took some pics,
the glow in the dark pee is great then it me what the fuck are you doing. back to table joint waiting for me gone in no time. go to tram stop, how i didnt notice it before its mad but the i amsterdam sign is in dam square so quick piccy
bunk tram again 5 stops and walk back up to mellow yellow(i hate the outside oolors ) but its nice inside back area is full so sit at front, want the sleezestack and amnesia both nice but sleezestack has a nice hit which i liked. we leave and im up for the brewery mate buys tickets and pays for mine (sweet). start the tour, i opt for the slow read everything take it all in, if you dont it will be over really quick and i enjoy my self, im pretty high and we get to the bottle ride ting, seems cheesy but i loved it, mates mrs liked the horses there was no sound no smell of poo and the horses movement seemed fake no ears twitching moving nostrils so i came to the conclusion they were not real ?? the main 2 things i didnt like here is the girls new nothing about beer apart from cript they learn and every question was met by let me get someone to answer that for you. worst off was the put your name on a bottle its nice area but you have to pay 5 euros (should be free) but i cant complain its much better than most the shit stuff ive seen in amsterdam.
head back up as mate wants to pop into coffeeshop little next door to MY. its small and i wouldnt go there but we go in, he buys pre rolled joint (why) and i opt for power or power ice i think 22 euros a gram (i like it a weird high to me felt like it intensified skunk buzz by 3 times) made a little pure one of MY amnesia haze and put a bit of the ice in and really made a difference. got tram back. now they want 1 more coffeeshop then they want a nap so i pick dampkring 2 its too much of a walk but i intend to take them to dampkring seed shop they keep asking how far to coffeshop but just as there thinking of going back to hotel we get to seed shop, i just want to show him some plants at the back
these guys in here looked amazing especially the congo haze (my god there was a bud longer and wider than my arm) i did ask if i could go in to take close ups but just got a your kiding look from the lady, quick look around and off to dampkring 2. holy shit nyc diesel is back on list and they always had the best example if it back in (04-06) 2 grams please mate gets white russian from my advice (was fantastic first smoke a couple of trips ago). stick half the nyc in a joint order a hot chocolate im in heaven, well i was until i tasted joint weak taste no long aftertaste nothing at all like nyc diesel (but i did get stoned).mates now leave (WOOOHOOO) its weird how no one chats to you if your in a group but as soon as your own everyone says hi and wants a chat (this is what i wanted in the first place) chatted to some londoners not sure what about.i check money got 10 in change and about 60 in notes pop down stairs gram bubblegum and a gram white russian 7.5 euros a gram. walk to greenhouse want to try the super lemon haze smells of lemons tastes of lemon didnt really get high, walk back past barneys im tempted do i want vanilla kush? NO i hate barneys. i decide to go for a walk and take amsterdam in, i paid another visit to burger bar and sort my stomach out. back walking i walk past kadinsky small place off side road(mates said it was there fav place) got about 9 euros in change need tram fair,but still have enough for orange bud. pockets full of meduim priced skunks and a few nice ones.back at cabin and smoke. best joint that night was cheese with power ice lemon haze was a disappointment try orange bud (this stuff is terrible it was under 7 euros a gram but fuck words cant explains how sick it was

few joints saved for drive home. got to mention as we were never asked for passports nothing im not saying to do it but would be a piece of piss bringing smoke back using eurostar you dont even need a passport. mate brought back a got 10grams and about 20 pre rolled joints. lessons learned this trip

1. bring more money
2. if you have to tell a friend to sod off just do it
3. bring even more money

overall not the best trip but not the worst just happy to be back, they want me to go with them again in march and june i gather to be there tour guide again thats not too bad but if you struggle walking after 10 mins im not your man.

Back out for my birthday (22nd - 26th march) going with same couple but my mate who is the perfect smoking buddy is up for it ill just turn my phone off and ignore others going. gonna try get my brother to fly out as well he a nutter with bongs and for some stupid reason ive never taken him. this trip will be different there be loads more pictures more details as mate can fill in the gaps. and offer for anyone out there on them dates for a right good old session prefer to show about first timers to dam and get them passed out if your up for it give us a message
Balou

Post by Balou »

Nice report, I hope we have chance to meet up in the future for a smoke.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
resinseeker

Post by resinseeker »

hello stu ur report had me laughing for ages i like ur style of writing mate all the best an keep the reports coming
SHIVA 11

Post by SHIVA 11 »

hey stu another good report complete with monster joints as per!, well done mate
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

I hear ya about the money,1100 euros went easily for me! cant compalain as i ate & smoked well.