The Cost Of Red Bull or any Energy Drink

Restaurants and takeaways.
ZigZags'R'us

The Cost Of Red Bull or any Energy Drink

Post by ZigZags'R'us »

As you can all agree an energy drink comes in handy sometimes just to bring you back to life.
I am going over to the dam in January and wondering what the cost is like over there and if people can recomend the best place and generally how much i will be paying.

Thanks for your time

Roll that shit, Light that shit, Smoke that shit
Balou

Post by Balou »

I would try the Albert Heijn behind the Royal Palace next to the Magna Plaza. I can't remember how much but it was the cheapest I found.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Mexican Haze at the Dampkring 2 (e13.00) or the Hawaii Haze (e12.50) at Abraxas Too both have a similar if not better effect. 8)
DC

Post by DC »

As Balou said, from the AH. Guestimate price is between 1.30 and 1.60.

In a bar, hold onto yer hat, up to 6 euro a can. We sell it for 4 which is more than most of our liqours!. :shock:
Panog

Post by Panog »

Kermit wrote:Mexican Haze at the Dampkring 2 (e13.00) or the Hawaii Haze (e12.50) at Abraxas Too both have a similar if not better effect. 8)
I strongly agree. Also try NYCD and marocco light hash.
ZigZags'R'us

Post by ZigZags'R'us »

Thanks for all the replies

Looks like i am going to be best sticking to Coffee in the CS and make a bulk purchase in the AH

33 Days and counting cann't wait
Roll that shit, Light that shit, Smoke that shit
Lion King

Post by Lion King »

Whats the fuss about these energy drinks? Red Bull just came on the market in DK- i know its late. They are so expensive 3 euro for a small can They are soooooo sweet and artificial tasting. I dont believe that i gives you an energy boost like it supposed to- its just hype. I know it contains caffeine but nevertheless no impact on me. Maybe im just old fashioned :D :shock:
Bevar Christiania