Real good results with DNA Genetic's Lemon Skunk

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Wingding

Real good results with DNA Genetic's Lemon Skunk

Post by Wingding »

I recently hatched a few beans from sources from DNA Genetic's Lemon Skunk- Green House Super lemon haze- Hawaiian Snow- and super silver haze...
The Green House Super Silver Haze was 2 beans - the Green House Super lemon Haze 5 beans and the DNA genetic's was 5 beans....
1 hawaiian snow bean.

All 5 DNA's beans came up and were all female { did not buy feminised seeds} !

All 5 GREEN HOUSE super lemon haze seeds were a ABSOLUTE DUD... not a one came up....

Super Silver haze 2 seeds ...forget it.... duds

Hawaiian snow did come up.. very skimpy plant... I know it has heavy sativa but not the final nice results...

I will post photo's of that DNA gentic's Lemon Skunk....

Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Nice stuff,I bought some lemon skunk a couple of years back & it was good! rockerij on the singel if my memory serves me right.
Cal X

Post by Cal X »

I tried some LS from The Green Place last year. The bud tender was not to enthusiastic about it, though. I tried some anyway and it was one of my favorite smokes of that trip. Very "Lemony" and a very nice Morning Buzz.
So far, this doesn't seem like a very good endorsement for Green House seeds does it? They also sell LS skunk seeds. That would be a good comparison test along with DNAs version. I think I know who would win that contest.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Cal X wrote:I tried some LS from The Green Place last year. The bud tender was not to enthusiastic about it, though. I tried some anyway and it was one of my favorite smokes of that trip. Very "Lemony" and a very nice Morning Buzz.
So far, this doesn't seem like a very good endorsement for Green House seeds does it? They also sell LS skunk seeds. That would be a good comparison test along with DNAs version. I think I know who would win that contest.

Lol morning buzz,I smoked some the morning after i bought it & jumped in a shower! i got a very uplifting stone & it wasnt to heavy either.
Kacey420

Post by Kacey420 »

I've always had excellent results with DNA product! So far Chocolope has been outstanding, LA woman is a nice smoke but doesnt give much. And i have LA confidential and cannadential on their way!!

2 years ago i smoked Lemon skunk in a Volcano at GA and it was one of the best tasting inhales of my life.

Image[/img]
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Kacey420 wrote:I've always had excellent results with DNA product! So far Chocolope has been outstanding, LA woman is a nice smoke but doesnt give much. And i have LA confidential and cannadential on their way!!

2 years ago i smoked Lemon skunk in a Volcano at GA and it was one of the best tasting inhales of my life.

Image[/img]

Wish we had just a couple of those coffeeshops here!.
Wingding

Post by Wingding »

Thanks Kacey 420,
I was looking for another DNA Genetic's species to try. I to am really sold on them. Those seeds just burst up! Just the opposite on the Greenhouse.. If it was not for the one Hawaiian snow bean, it would have been Zero... And even that Hawaiian snow seemed to take forever to sprout.....
Maybe i just got a bad old seed stock on the green house... then again ...maybe not...
Anyway, Always go with a winner and DNA .SO Far..So Good!