Katsu

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like coffeeshop katsu?

i like it
92%
i don't like it
8%

Total votes: 254

MikeD.

Katsu

Post by MikeD. »

It's been awhile since I have posted on the ACD. Went to Amsterdam this past March and it was everything I had hoped. Katsu was by far the best experience my wife and I had on our vacation. The Crystal Clear was strong and relatively inexpensive. The cheese was tasty and the Black Widow was my favorite of the trip. Top the great buds and hash with a friendly staff and comfortable local vibe and you have one KICK ASS PLACE!! Loved it so much that my wife and I are renting an apartment less than a minute from here May 15-25th 2010. I hope to meet a few of you while in town. One last thing, I noticed a while ago that someone mentioned the falafel place close to here. I believe the name is Sonny's Falafel and it cannot be missed. Sonny himself helped me out with the construction of my stoner feast, as I was clearly a stoned tourist.

templeball

Post by templeball »

'Went to Katsu earlier this week during my current trip and got to experience a police raid first hand!'

What, a raid at katsu, what happened?

Got the best memories for me still, its their specials menu I adore
speek

Post by speek »

only did a buy and fly here... got a gram of black widow and a great deal on the og#18 2gs for 20!
black widow- nice smell sorta minty if i remeber correctly smooth smoke solid..

og#18- mmmm this is one of my favs of the trip i think proper og kush its got the smell the look the taste and the high so happy i got the 2 g deal of this!
You are what u smoke!
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

templeball wrote:'Went to Katsu earlier this week during my current trip and got to experience a police raid first hand!'

We must have been in the shop at the same time templeball because I witnessed that raid too. Anyway loved Katsu, one of my favorite shops, chilled with the locals who were very friendly and welcoming and sampled the Black Widow and the Big Buddha Cheese, both top notch strains.
-Rasa
templeball

Post by templeball »

RasaLibree wrote:
templeball wrote:'Went to Katsu earlier this week during my current trip and got to experience a police raid first hand!'

We must have been in the shop at the same time templeball because I witnessed that raid too. Anyway loved Katsu, one of my favorite shops, chilled with the locals who were very friendly and welcoming and sampled the Black Widow and the Big Buddha Cheese, both top notch strains.
Sorry Rasalibree I was querying someone else post from earlier, i wasnt there for any babylonian heaviness :) couldnt imagine a raid on a more peaceful CS.
My only regret is not having any balck widow, got to rectify that v soon :)
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

oh lol it was Balou, not a coincidence at all! I was with Him!!!
-Rasa
templeball

Post by templeball »

RasaLibree wrote:oh lol it was Balou, not a coincidence at all! I was with Him!!!

...with apologies for my persistance but so what exactly happened, who raided Katsu, was it a routine inspection sort of thing, Im trying to picture what the scene is, do they look at customers ID etc or ignore all the stone heads and check behind counters...im fascinated because can you imagine the raid it would be in the uk, it would be be a van load of taser wielding large men.. :cry:
real smoker

Post by real smoker »

defo the best cs in dam when i was there in october, i had the black widow, sogooda and some of that og 18 all of them great, and im not new to the smoking thing lol :D
i hate fake smokers
mrdcotor

Post by mrdcotor »

RasaLibree wrote:oh lol it was Balou, not a coincidence at all! I was with Him!!!
I hope the raid not ended with the closing of the Katsu o.o
please tell me this didn't happened I love this place!!
Simon

Post by Simon »

no its open, i have been there in december
mrdcotor

Post by mrdcotor »

Simon wrote:no its open, i have been there in december
Oh thank god (and you for the information!) :D :D :D
Simon

Post by Simon »

no problem, make sure you have a good time there and write your thoughts about the shop and the gear down here please :D
mrdcotor

Post by mrdcotor »

Simon wrote:no problem, make sure you have a good time there and write your thoughts about the shop and the gear down here please :D
sure: this time in adam I'll make a review for each shop visited and each bud smoked for friends in and off the internet ;)
RR

Post by RR »

Good to hear its till open.

I've been to this shop on all 3 of my previous trips and their Blackwidow and haze silver pearl were amazing smokes.

Also love the atmosphere inside Katsu and the budtendress/tenders are always welcoming !
! light that isht !
Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead »

Last July was my first time in Katsu. It was a long haul from my houseboat on Zeeburgerpad, but then almost every place was far away. Trefpunt was the only shop near by. Black Widow left me stunned..glad I took it home to smoke. I smoked the Super Thai while there...nice cerebral, daytime buzz. Enjoyed talking to the Budtendress, too. This coming July I'm staying in an apartment near Sarphati Park in De Pijp, so it'll be only a few minutes away.