Sativas in January

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Potimus

Sativas in January

Post by Potimus »

Hi everybody,

gonna be back in Amsterdam some time mid to late January for a good few days to a week of smoking, will post in the travel plans section when im sure of the dates.

but anyhow, since I havent been in town since last Feb im sure there'll be a lot of new strains about. I was wondering what are everyones favourite Sativas going around at the moment?

Also anyone know if any shops currently have any Sage Haze about?

peace.

liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

You'll have to try the new and very expensive Equatorial Sativa (or Dr Grinspoon as it is known in Barneys) or Quazer Haze and Quaze in other shops, its between 15e and 17e for a gram (No prizes for guessing where it is most expensive). Its had mixed reactions on here... but i liked it, and its gotta be worth a gram or 2??

Have a good one :-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
mark the martian

Post by mark the martian »

Rokerij's strongest haze (a g13 I think? Maybe a super silver) is very good. It's on the top of their haze menu and costs around 13e a gram. Spendy but worth it!
Simon

Post by Simon »

if the s5 haze from noon is still the same batch as in december, its pretty heavy and the nevilles haze from 420 is maybe not really worth the 13 €, but it was a really nice tasting sativa dominant daytime smoke
Potimus

Post by Potimus »

cheers for the recomendations guys.

@LiquidSwords, ill definitely be trying the equatorial sativa after reading bits about it on here, and mixed reactions dont always mean bad so ill have to try a gram (or two ) :lol:

@Mark im a big fan of super silver so ill be smoking plenty when im in town dont you worry :D

if i dont smoke all my memories away ill try and come back with a trip report....

cheers guys
Panog

Post by Panog »

If you like sativa you'd better try Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse, it seems that people didn't like the one they got, but the one I bought in December was wonderful.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

as a rule i try to stay away from green house but had to try super lemon haze well quality wise looked stunning grown well but the hit errr NO!! i do think the bit i brought in december was a good batch but lacked maybe a good first smoke
Potimus

Post by Potimus »

ive never tried to 'stay away' from greenhouse but its also never been one of my must visit shops, ill pop in to try the super lemon though as i love citrusy weeds.

peace