NYE Review

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
DC Smoke

NYE Review

Post by DC Smoke »

I just returned yesterday from 8 days in the Dam... NYE was spectacular there! We hopped from coffeeshop to coffeeshop, but my notes got a bit fuzzy near the end of the trip, haha.

Our first stop was Barney's (it was 9am Sunday morning, we didn't have many options), we picked up some Dr. Grinspoon (17e/gram), which was easily the best weed we had all week. It was a friggin' powerful sativa - impressive! Barney's now has volcanos at every table, so we spent quite a bit of time there. We also liked the Amnesia Haze and Laughing Buddha.

Neville's Haze from Cafe 420 was nice, but the shop was super packed so we smoked it back at the hostel.

Rokerij had a great hash, I don't remember the name, but it was the most expensive one on the menu and knocked us on our asses.

Dolphins was a fun place to smoke, but their grass is pure crap.

Dampkring was sold out of NYC Diesel, but I opted for the White Chocolate which was a nice choice for a low price (7.5e/gram). We also had a pre-rolled Moonshine (9e) and it was spectacular! Too bad a gram of the stuff is 60e, it was great!

Between the bitter cold and lack of sleep, we all started to get a bit sick after a couple days in the Dam, so we opted to eat a lot of space cake for 2 days.
Dampkring (6e) - pre-packaged brownie, dense and chocloatey, had a mild effect on me, but made my roommate pass out.
Baba (5e) - vanilla muffin, best tasting of the trip (I would eat it even if it wasn't spacey), had a nice body high.
Stones Cafe (5e) - a total joke. avoid it!
HGF (5e) - vanilla/choc/ or walnut poundcake, tasted sweet and had sugar on top, medium body high, if I ate two I would have been super happy.
Prix D'Ami (5e) - I didn't try it, but my friend enjoyed it very much.

Easily the best was Dr. Grinspoon, it was amazing and the Volcano made it even better. Laughing Buddha was cheaper at Dampkring, but a close 2nd.

Always cheefin' in the capital city...
BARBIE

Post by BARBIE »

n1 mate, suprised about stones i had good experience with there space cakes...
Thats some Dank Dank Indica............
DC Smoke

Post by DC Smoke »

BARBIE wrote:n1 mate, suprised about stones i had good experience with there space cakes...
I was too, I like the shop, but the brownies had no effect at all for myself and one of my roommates :(
Always cheefin' in the capital city...
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

which Barney's has the volcanoes on every table?

thanks
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Balou

Post by Balou »

TwoCanucks wrote:which Barney's has the volcanoes on every table?

thanks
Barney's Coffeeshop (Breakfast Bar) on Haarlemmerstraat.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

balou1999 wrote:
TwoCanucks wrote:which Barney's has the volcanoes on every table?

thanks
Barney's Coffeeshop (Breakfast Bar) on Haarlemmerstraat.

Peace,
Balou
Cheers!
Amsterdam dreaming.............