Hashtag (ex. Barney's Lounge)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

i like Barney's lounge?

very much
43%
it's ok
36%
could be better
6%
just forget about it!!!
15%

Total votes: 157

echc1

Post by echc1 »

it may be fancy,chic and allow you to have a doob with brecky but the price!!!????? i'll go elsewhere,i had the full irish and it wasn't worth all that money....i did it once just cos it was the last day and thought it'd be nice but 14 euro for that? never again.....nice for what it is but very pricey.....sorry folks my mean side coming thru :lol:

RealWeedSmoker

Post by RealWeedSmoker »

Cant go wrong with the bud there. When I went to Barney's on multiple occassions during my recent trip to the Dam, I tried G13 Haze (Unreal), Sweet Tooth (Very Tasty), and the Red Dragon which was also very good too. All in all I enjoyed Barneys Lounge, the service was top notch and friendly, the bud of course top notch... I have no clue about the breakfast since I didn't really wake up in time for it much. Barneys Lounge is the best IMO of all the Barneys chain, much less of a "Commercial feeling" than you would get in the other ones in the more popular areas of the Dam.
"Im jus twistin my blunt Im gettin high!"
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

I sadly didn't score any herb from any of the Barney's locations during my trip but the sandwich I ordered in the Lounge was probably the best (and most expensive) 'wich I've ever eaten.

What type of sandwich it was, THAT, I cannot remember. :lol:

But it was slammin'.
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
speek

Post by speek »

aha i know i needed to review one last place.. so this barneys not to be confused with the barneys more near central station was the closest CS to our hotel so we went back a couple of times. Was my GF favorite CS in terms of the actual place and the budtender was the same throughout our trip and was a very cool guy lounge says it all nice tables comfortable seating and relaxed atomsphere.

like everyone knows the gear here is a bit pricier than others i myself bought the vanilla kush-- i enjoyed it nice flavor maybe it was a little on the dry side but no worries i enjoyed it it was a solid smoke..
also got the caramella cream hash very lovely hash very good taste and a nice clean high... the guy showed me the violater ice hash which looked and smelled killer! but alas at that point of the trip i didnt have the money to spend hehe.. but this barneys is cool no doubt going back
You are what u smoke!
crazysmoke

Post by crazysmoke »

So god dam Expensive 12 min to 18 euro a g on weeds in here most of the weed do look ok ish but you really need smell them all before buying anything in this trip and last 20 trips always found that there nice weed stinks of lime (unflushed chemicals) any true smoker nows the score , saying that i brought the vanilla haze smelt lovely which seemed new to the menu was nice 16 euro a gram made 2 joints stood outside smoked them was nice vanilla arouma in mouth wasnt strongest of weeds & at 8 euro a joint i deffo found nicer better deals other places 5 out of 10
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

crazysmoke wrote:So god dam Expensive 12 min to 18 euro a g on weeds in here most of the weed do look ok ish but you really need smell them all before buying anything in this trip and last 20 trips always found that there nice weed stinks of lime (unflushed chemicals) any true smoker nows the score , saying that i brought the vanilla haze smelt lovely which seemed new to the menu was nice 16 euro a gram made 2 joints stood outside smoked them was nice vanilla arouma in mouth wasnt strongest of weeds & at 8 euro a joint i deffo found nicer better deals other places 5 out of 10

Your most expensive stop all day i should think,Really 18 euro a gram? *uc* that! for 18 euros i would expect this "dr gindspoon" to give me a religious experience.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Kingdoc wrote:i would expect this "dr gindspoon" to give me a religious experience.
LOL!
crazysmoke

Post by crazysmoke »

well you say that we looked at the dr what a joke tub full of storks :( didnt look nothing special at all looked like something you sweep up of a circus floor :evil: we just said next
RR

Post by RR »

crazysmoke wrote:well you say that we looked at the dr what a joke tub full of storks :( didnt look nothing special at all looked like something you sweep up of a circus floor :evil: we just said next
Thats what Dr GRinspoon is like, its very Stalky. HAving said that i have smoked it and i did not find strong at all, tasted weird aswell, preferred the blue cheese kush from Barneys instead !
! light that isht !
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

Is there more than one Barneys? Are they all linked? There is one on the same road as Dampkring (new) isn't there? Haarlemsstrat?
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

bavlondon wrote:Is there more than one Barneys? Are they all linked? There is one on the same road as Dampkring (new) isn't there? Haarlemsstrat?

Yea they are a chain of them 8).
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

Ah cool, I was sure I had been to at least one of them haha
baked

Post by baked »

amnesia is also kind of barneys...
RR

Post by RR »

I think there are four Barneys shop in Amsterdam.

Barneys Farm
Barneys Uptown
Barneys Coffeshop
Barneys Lounge

Barneys farm and Lounge are the ones where they sell weed.

They all have a really funky modern interior !
! light that isht !
Boner

Post by Boner »

It's the coffeeshop & Lounge that sell weed by the way, the farm did for a while but that was only while the main coffeeshop was being refurbed.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972