WHO GETS A FEBO

Restaurants and takeaways.
JMey

Post by JMey »

Besides the FEBO you also have the Smullers, which is located at many locations too. Especially train stations etc. They are cheap too (1 euro for a beef croquette)

happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

JMey wrote:Besides the FEBO you also have the Smullers, which is located at many locations too. Especially train stations etc. They are cheap too (1 euro for a beef croquette)
you sure its beef? :wink: :shock: :lol:
JMey

Post by JMey »

:P

Well, croquettes outsides of Holland usually are potato.
And you also have calf croquettes and stuff
XANAX

Post by XANAX »

When in the dam, I eat all sorts of things and definately stop into FEBO often. These are great when you've got the munchies and they dont taste bad. I use a bit of mustard on mine usually.
seanlyall

Post by seanlyall »

Lol eat plenty chippy's, got to have salt n sauce! So I am thinking that a febo can't be much worse so i'm giving it a go when I go in November, I fear I will become addicted....
One convenient location... in Africa.
Marleybahia

Post by Marleybahia »

i tried FEBO , one time just to see if is true waht the people says about. I think that is a cheap solution , but not cheap at all, a ve tried the burguer, and wasnt big, better try supermarkets, Mc Donalds, hot dog (hummmm very good sausache) this places have stuffs for same prices or maybe less. In fact i get always scared when i remember the experience
What we need ? right stuff !!!
baked

Post by baked »

i think the fries and maybe hotwings are ok. nothing i would eat regurlarly or if i had something else as an alternative, but when on vacation they will do the job.
mark the martian

Post by mark the martian »

Oh come on, how come people on this forum bag on Febo so much? Febo is what it is, how can you be disappointed with fried food that comes out of a wall? What was everyone expecting
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

febo is a pleasent suprise. guess its like their version of a scottish chippy. unhealthy tasty food. im a fussy eater so i took a lot of convincing. indeed on my first half dozen trips id starve before i ate there. but my girlfriend convinced me to try it and well for once she was right!
DCtoADAM

Post by DCtoADAM »

FEBO! it's absolute shit, but somehow...tasty.
it's gotta be 4:20 somewhere...
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

Van Dobben, Van Dobben, Van Dobben, Van Dobben.

hmmmm Van Dobben. ;)
Sombrero

Post by Sombrero »

Last edited by Sombrero on Sun 28th Nov 2021 09:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

had my 1st feebo experiece in the summer, it was an essental visit to stop a whitey! (2 much hgf cheese) the burgers are good for the money and did their purpose, the croqet thingies reminded me of a breadcrumbed baby turd tho
If in doubt, have a spliff
DazedandConfusedinOR

re: FEBO

Post by DazedandConfusedinOR »

Yeah, FEBO may not be very good for you (check that, FEBO is bad for you!) but it sure is tasty late at night when you are stoned out of your mind! :P

Wish they had a FEBO in the US...hmmm, maybe I should open one??
Stanky Danky

Re: re: FEBO

Post by Stanky Danky »

DazedandConfusedinOR wrote:Yeah, FEBO may not be very good for you (check that, FEBO is bad for you!) but it sure is tasty late at night when you are stoned out of your mind! :P

Wish they had a FEBO in the US...hmmm, maybe I should open one??
There is a place in NYC that is similar to Febo. Same concept, you buy fast food that is dispensed out of a wall.