De Kuil (420 Cafe)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate De Kuil

I like De Kuil
93%
I don't like De Kuil
7%

Total votes: 297

HENRY VIII

Post by HENRY VIII »

You guys do make me laugh.

I am from London and I see where "Realsmoker" is coming from but things in the dam are totally different

UK - Get what you are given most of the time (except if your lucky enough to have a very good dealer who knows his stuff and gets in quality and variety

Dam - You are a customer buying fine wines or cheeses theres is so much chioce and different effects from products e.g You want to get stoned "but what type of stoned" stoned but still able to enjoy the sites and walk around or stoned I cant get my face of the floor so I will just stay here

Thats wehat makes the dam different. And yest they do use the phrase skunk widely in the dam but if your like me I call bud in general skunk.. well i used to now i am having to use alternatives to not give the game away over the phone or thru text.

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

for what its worth (not a lot) I also see where Realsmoker is comming from. I know my mj, sativa, indica etc etc but still end up calling all mj skunk because thats how its become in the u.k because of the lame media coverage and the even lamer growers and dealers that have popped up over the last 10 years. I know a dealer that always sells a strain called dutch, even tho its been grown by chinese guys in Aston! Its about as dutch as I am!
Back on topic 420 is a great coffeeshop, thats why its so highly thought of on this forum, if your trying to make your mind up about going, re read this thread from page 1 and that should convince you, just go there!

Post 1st spliff in 2days mini rant!
If in doubt, have a spliff
Simon

Post by Simon »

i love their super silver haze! didnt even try MYs version... i was there once, but they only had some shake left, so i went back to 420 to get one of those huge ssh buds... MY always trys to sell me off with some shakey leftovers... fuck it
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

Anyone tried the 420 kush?
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

True Playa wrote:Anyone tried the 420 kush?
Yep,had some in December...made a very nice night time smoke with liberal sprinkling of their Nepalese...wish i had some now... :(
"That cats something i can't explain"
Dambuster

Post by Dambuster »

Went here last june, bought the blueberry it was taste-less and harsh, people were extremely rude, I felt I had to leave so finished my joint quickly and bounced. Staff were bearable but it was the customers who were rude (just to clarify)
Trips to Dam: 11/08 - 06/09 - 11/10
seanlyall

Post by seanlyall »

Blueberry for me was quite nice. Had it in November aswell.
One convenient location... in Africa.
Nepenthe

Post by Nepenthe »

darkglobe wrote:
True Playa wrote:Anyone tried the 420 kush?
Yep,had some in December...made a very nice night time smoke with liberal sprinkling of their Nepalese...wish i had some now... :(
Yeah, I agree. I had some there back in August one evening after a night out, I slept well after some 420 Kush.

I also tried their Nevilles Haze, NYCD and Super silver haze, SSH was by far the nicest smoke on the menu :D Very tasty and knocked us for six when we first arrived.
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

Anyone got a recent-ish menu from 420?
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

bavlondon wrote:Anyone got a recent-ish menu from 420?
from jan 15th 2010 ;)
http://www.csfroghollow.nl/
martin green

420 kush

Post by martin green »

hm... their Kush is for 12 euro/gram, I am wondering if it's comparavle to the green place's OG ... :S
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

Adamster wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Anyone got a recent-ish menu from 420?
from jan 15th 2010 ;)
http://www.csfroghollow.nl/
Cheers. I suppose I could ask PaulieWalnuts as I think he posted that menu but what hash is that on the menu? The egg I mean. That looks nice!
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Dont buy the red-morroc,Its f-ing s**t.
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

The Nepali hash at €10 a gm is very tasty... :)
"That cats something i can't explain"
mrdcotor

Post by mrdcotor »

SSH worth the visit. It's as great as everyone tell :)