Long shot: Looking for crazy music videos we saw in the 'dam

Culture, Events, Tourism, Living and Working there, etc.
metal4mullets

Long shot: Looking for crazy music videos we saw in the 'dam

Post by metal4mullets »

Late at night MTV has an "After Hours" show and they played some of the craziest damn videos I've ever seen! It was the first time I saw Shakira's "She Wolf" video and Bloc Party's "One More Chance" (which is HILARIOUS when you're high).

I can't remember the bands that did some of the freaky videos, though....and those are what I'm looking for. To describe a couple one had a kid being driven around and all the people in this kid's world kept turning in to monsters. The other video was made up of mostly medieval-looking artwork and it was like the pictures were cut-out and they were kind of using stop-motion photography. It had a Jesus looking guy pumping his arm and riding in a hot-air balloon.

If anyone knows what those two videos are please let me know. Also, if you know of a site that lists what videos are played on Dutch MTV that'd be helpful as well. I've searched MTV's Netherlands site but it's not very helpful :roll:

Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

right had a look no real joy if you new year and month i might be able to find a torrent of it apart from that http://search.ovguide.com/music_enterta ... s+mtv&np=2 always finds everything i need but make sure youve got virus protection as its a dodgy ish site will leave some spyware but never got a virus from there
metal4mullets

Post by metal4mullets »

Thanks, Stu.

We were there in August of last year (2009) if that helps.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

ive looked hard noting i do know after hours is still on from 11:55pm to 5 in morning and you can stream dutch tv online free http://www.free-tv-channels.com/
need to scroll down about half way to dutch language and mtv is there. sorry i couldnt find what you were looking for that was as close i could get it
metal4mullets

Post by metal4mullets »

I appreciate the effort....thanks *high five* :)
DC

Post by DC »

Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

yea you-tube man,Thats you FREE modern day jukebox! i will post the catchy dutch songs ive heard over the years later! ali-g & the opposites etc.