Coffeeshops in Denver

Legal recreational and medical dispensaries.
geoffk

Coffeeshops in Denver

Post by geoffk »

Not quite, but I've seen the Westword and indeed there are adverts for dispensaries with "medicating rooms." I was down there this weekend, but unfortunately did not have the time to hit any. If you peruse Weed Maps, you'll find them. I guess there is a section of S. Broadway, quite a bit further south than the Ganja Gourmet, referred to as Broadsterdam. Technically it's not in Denver, but in the town of Englewood. I did look for the dispensary called Denver Relief, home of the award winning Bio-Diesel, but couldn't find it.

geoffk

Post by geoffk »

A review of the Ganja Gourmet
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Re: Coffeeshops in Denver

Post by cantona7 »

geoffk wrote:Not quite, but I've seen the Westword and indeed there are adverts for dispensaries with "medicating rooms." I was down there this weekend, but unfortunately did not have the time to hit any. If you peruse Weed Maps, you'll find them. I guess there is a section of S. Broadway, quite a bit further south than the Ganja Gourmet, referred to as Broadsterdam. Technically it's not in Denver, but in the town of Englewood. I did look for the dispensary called Denver Relief, home of the award winning Bio-Diesel, but couldn't find it.
iv always assumed weedmaps only covrred the co-ops in caifornia? do they have any of the shops in washington states?
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
geoffk

Re: Coffeeshops in Denver

Post by geoffk »

cantona7 wrote:iv always assumed weedmaps only covrred the co-ops in caifornia? do they have any of the shops in washington states?
Looks like Cali and Colorado only.

I contacted Denver Relief and they haven't opened yet. Looks a like a stoner weekend trip is imminent.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

would you guys be so kind to make some pictures of the menus in the states? I would love to see some of that and would be very grateful :)
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

sh@dy wrote:would you guys be so kind to make some pictures of the menus in the states? I would love to see some of that and would be very grateful :)
I've never seen a menu at a Colorado dispensary sh@dy. Some of the dispensary websites have menus. It's not like buying in a coffeeshop, you get to look at all the weed you want and smell and even touch the buds. It's more of a personal experience.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

sh@dy wrote:would you guys be so kind to make some pictures of the menus in the states? I would love to see some of that and would be very grateful :)
www.weedtracker.com has alot of menus posted.no pics just text and prices. you have to join i think.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
geoffk

Post by geoffk »