WARNING BEFORE YOU FLY BACK HOME

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

DC wrote:It would be a nice change of pace if some of you 'new guys' could try intergrating yerselves into the forum for awhile first before turning it into yer own dick measuring contest. :roll:
Bang on!

Amsterdam dreaming.............
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

BongLord

I'm a lil dissapointed... you havent mentioned waffles

once this whole thread.

R U back in training ???
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

:twisted: ...all iv got to say!
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

Not to veer off topic (well, that went out the window awhile ago but still....), I had a question I was hoping someone could answer:

Anyone ever had any luck getting a pill or two mixed in a bottle of Aleve or Aspirin through customs? Wanna take an upper or two with me just in case I crash too early the first night from jet lag and figured I'd halve a couple greenies and stash 'em in some Aleve. Do they check THAT thoroughly?

Stupid question, I know. :?
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

geoffk wrote:
DazedandConfusedinOR wrote:Hey Death Row...you're a little punk ass wannabe. I guess over there in the UK they'd refer to you as a chav, yob, or maybe dodgy skanger. Over here we'd call you a wigger. I'll be in the Dam March 10-24 so if you want to be a man instead of a faggot ass bitch like your girlfriend Adamster let me know. I'll give you a beat down you won't forget pussy.
For fucks sake, no wonder people call us arrogant. I'm assuming this is a joke.
In my opinion deathrowrecords post was way more arrogant, making himself superior to Americans and two other people. The response he got was more along the lines of tasteless anger.
treetop

Post by treetop »

This thread is out of control.... it's a work of art!
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Stanky Danky wrote: In my opinion deathrowrecords post was way more arrogant, making himself superior to Americans and two other people. The response he got was more along the lines of tasteless anger.
Of which is the most reprehensible?

As a wise man said, once Semantics is gone, what do we have left? Absolutes, and what is absolute?
BongLord

once this whole thread.
Threats of violence surely must give an end to this thread by now?

Surely thats something Hitler and the Nazis would do.....
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
Stanky Danky wrote: In my opinion deathrowrecords post was way more arrogant, making himself superior to Americans and two other people. The response he got was more along the lines of tasteless anger.
Of which is the most reprehensible?

As a wise man said, once Semantics is gone, what do we have left? Absolutes, and what is absolute?
BongLord

once this whole thread.
Threats of violence surely must give an end to this thread by now?

Surely thats something Hitler and the Nazis would do.....
Deathrowrecords was begging for a tasteless reply with his tasteless comment. The only thing that is absolute is that without a tasteless comment there is no tasteless reply.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Is there a difference between tasteless reply and threats of violence?

If not, how can we determine which is an arrogant comment as previously stated? If all tasteless comments are essentially equal. Or is it the case that arrogance is equal to violence, in which case why do we jail people for murder but not arrogant statements?

Tasteless i dont feel is the right term, there was a taste, possibly not a pleasant one, but he never stated a threat of violence. The reaction was not equal to offence. Unless as previously said, violence is equal to arrogance.
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

I really don't feel like getting into a game of semantics. I think both of them made tasteless comments let's leave it at that.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Stanky Danky wrote:I really don't feel like getting into a game of semantics. I think both of them made tasteless comments let's leave it at that.
Fair dues.

Although its not Semantics, i agree on the term tasteless, im just saying theres various levels of tasteless and one of the comments was worse than the others.

After Semantics what do we have left....

a lack of Waffles.
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

Swet Baby Jesus

someone finally mentioned WAFFEELLLLLLS

(this was a happy Cap yell )
themadhippy

Post by themadhippy »

Terrorists attack innocent civilains in the hopes of doing just that: creating terror.

Which make the American,British and every other country with troops in Afghanistan and Iraq terrorists. Many thousands of innocent citizens in both these country have been killed,more than the entire death toll of world war 2, 9/11 and7/7 by the invading forces. And what gives 1 country,and i include Britain and America in this,the right to tell another what to do? stick with running your own country and keep your nose out of everybody else's affairs.As for the Haiti why do we need news crews and world leaders there?get the fuck out the way, the flight you came in on could have been carrying humanitarian aid,instead of some nosy fat twat who's on expensise
And finally back on topic,never had any problems with American,Dutch , , Vietnamese or Thia authority either entering or exiting there countries, the British however are bunch of useless jobs worths with there heads so far up there own arses that their able to kiss thereown tonsils .
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

themadhippy wrote:

Terrorists attack innocent civilains in the hopes of doing just that: creating terror.

Which make the American,British and every other country with troops in Afghanistan and Iraq terrorists. Many thousands of innocent citizens in both these country have been killed,more than the entire death toll of world war 2, 9/11 and7/7 by the invading forces. And what gives 1 country,and i include Britain and America in this,the right to tell another what to do? stick with running your own country and keep your nose out of everybody else's affairs.As for the Haiti why do we need news crews and world leaders there?get the fuck out the way, the flight you came in on could have been carrying humanitarian aid,instead of some nosy fat twat who's on expensise
And finally back on topic,never had any problems with American,Dutch , , Vietnamese or Thia authority either entering or exiting there countries, the British however are bunch of useless jobs worths with there heads so far up there own arses that their able to kiss thereown tonsils .
couldn't have put it any better myself, apart from the america,vietnam & thai parts, i aint been to them yet :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

themadhippy wrote:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought there were something like 40 million civilians killed in WWII. I don't think civilian deaths in the middle east are anywhere near that number.