Terps Army 2 (formerly Noon)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate the Noon

I like the Noon
81%
I don't like the Noon
19%

Total votes: 91

baked

Post by baked »

you did not notice yet, that they wrote "cupwinner 2001 2st" :D

Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

Boner wrote::lol: I want to know why they think Cheese is from Cali in the first place.
Technically Cheese is just a Skunk#1 pheno, and Skunk was brought to Amsterdam by Sam the Skunkman from California. So if you traced it's roots all the way back you could call it a California indica.
deplana

Post by deplana »

Recently I tried both the Sleaze and the Bluberry SSH. Both good smokes but I liked more the first one. I didn't search confirmation in other posts (maybe the thing has already been discussed...) but I think the Sleaze is a cross between Sour Diesel and Lavender Haze. Anyway is nice one.

I wasn't impressed at all by the batch of Blueberry from last week. It looked and smelt cheap.

peace
DazedandConfusedinOR

re: The Noon

Post by DazedandConfusedinOR »

Wow, The Noon was the first coffeeshop I ever went to and their Blueberry was the first Amsterdam weed I ever smoked! What great memories.

Is the blueberry from The Noon still good? I guess I'll find out come March!
Kacey420

Post by Kacey420 »

I'm at the noon right now. Just got some sleestick ans s5 both look taste and stone great. Worth the bike ride from dam square.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Kacey420 wrote:I'm at the noon right now. Just got some sleestick ans s5 both look taste and stone great. Worth the bike ride from dam square.
if you`re still in, check out the Blueberry Silver Haze! tasty and strong
Adamster

Re: re: The Noon

Post by Adamster »

DazedandConfusedinOR wrote:Wow, The Noon was the first coffeeshop I ever went to and their Blueberry was the first Amsterdam weed I ever smoked! What great memories.

Is the blueberry from The Noon still good? I guess I'll find out come March!
YES! its still on Menu :D at 23/4grams and at Mellow for 25/4grams! aint the best looking Bud but best in town for Price...alway get my 4 grams a day « must of smoked 40grams last trip ;) (in 10days)
each time the Budtender was like you again :D and would tell me got the BIG BUDS :D « like i told him i dont care if small or big..it all goin in my grinder and down my lungs :D the asain Bud-dude is very nice guy
martin green

noon

Post by martin green »

hey, is the Sleaze still good and for 10 e????

:)

peace
sh@dy

Re: noon

Post by sh@dy »

martin green wrote:hey, is the Sleaze still good and for 10 e????

peace
its a fruit basket
martin green

?

Post by martin green »

a fruit basket??

peace
kushy

Post by kushy »

Tried the Blueberry Silver Haze on Monday and it was a great batch!

Super crystal buds with streaks of blue! This use to be my favorite smoke in the Dam but it often varies in quality too much. After this sample I may start buying it again more often :wink:
ysmugu

Post by ysmugu »

Visited this shop for the first time in December and was happy with the shop itself but dissappointed with my purchase, but shouldnt have been surprised really. I bought some kind of polm 2.5g for €12.50, super cheap and you got definately get what you pay for. Was buying a lot of hash to get back for over christmas, had already got some great stuff and was looking for a little more, so thought i would give it a go. Was super hard, very light taste and not much effect. I know it was cheap but didnt expect to be that bad, ah well, lesson learned. I would visit this shop again though, had a nice feel to it and staff were nice.
Müller

Post by Müller »

My favourite Coffeeshop in Amsterdam, best Koffie Verkeert, good weed, friendly and chilling interior.
Cal X

Post by Cal X »

Bought some very nice Kali Mist there about 4 ago. I found it to be friendly enough.
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

Think I may head over here for the 4 gram Blueberry special instead of Mellow Yellow.
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....