Worst Smoke Of The Year

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

Stanky Danky wrote:
True Playa wrote:I don't understand why people still smoke white widow.
White Widow's a classic, it should never go out of style. I love the introspective cloud it puts my mind in. A nice combination of head and body FX as well.
True, but most places don't do it justice. The only WW i see these days that is any good is what has been grown in the UK, most coffeeshops use it as their bottom-end weed choice and it's usually crap. Makes you wonder what it is that you are actually getting cuz when it's grown well it's really nice.

Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

True Playa wrote:I don't understand why people still smoke white widow.
Its like AK or Thai. Its a taste people like.

The world exists beyond Haze based buds.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

i love ww, just because its 1of the cheapest doesn't mean a thing, all it indicates is that it has a shorter flowering period than other strains, look at jack herer, in tweede its 7e a gram, but its also 1of the strongest buds on the menu, if its a good cs cheaper smokes will usually be grown to the same perfection as the more expensive strains, another example is basjoes orange bud, its cheap & not very strong, but its grown perfect unlike other cs's version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
baked

Post by baked »

actually most white widow is pp because white widow is not that easy to grow. it is very rot sensitive and does not finish as fast. whenever i got real white widow like at rokerij, it was a lovely indica stone with a subtile high and decent taste.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

baked wrote:actually most white widow is pp because white widow is not that easy to grow. it is very rot sensitive and does not finish as fast. whenever i got real white widow like at rokerij, it was a lovely indica stone with a subtile high and decent taste.
Really?

Are you sure?

100%?

55days is pretty quick IMO

And the stone should be far from subtle

Check again and give us a source please.
Thanks
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Kermit wrote:
baked wrote:actually most white widow is pp because white widow is not that easy to grow. it is very rot sensitive and does not finish as fast. whenever i got real white widow like at rokerij, it was a lovely indica stone with a subtile high and decent taste.
Really?

Are you sure?

100%?

Thanks
WANT source ? :roll:

Vegetative Time: At least 2 to 4 weeks if on Bio. On Hydro it is only recommended to grow it for 2 weeks.

Flowering Time: On both mediums it is suggested to flower (12 hour light) the White Widow for 8 weeks, but 10 weeks will really give you the crystals you are after. We suggest the final 2 weeks of the flowering cycle to turn the lights off altogether - or at least down to 8 hours. This keeps the flowers from regrowth and stresses the plant into giving up its last drop of goodness as crystal to protect the flower...try it!
http://www.white-widow-seeds.com/ :wink:
baked

Post by baked »

i have heard so from big scale growers and dealers.
white widow was a revolution on the dutch canabis market it became a hype and a name. it is comparable to newer hypes as cheese and kush. people wanted to have white widow because it was famous. pp has not really had a good name like white widow, but most customers are not able to tell the difference. this is why many decided to sell pp as white widow since it would be easier to grow and buy cuttings of.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Adamster wrote:
Kermit wrote:
Really?

Are you sure?

100%?

Thanks

Vegetative Time: At least 2 to 4 weeks if on Bio. On Hydro it is only recommended to grow it for 2 weeks.

Flowering Time: On both mediums it is suggested to flower (12 hour light) the White Widow for 8 weeks, but 10 weeks will really give you the crystals you are after. We suggest the final 2 weeks of the flowering cycle to turn the lights off altogether - or at least down to 8 hours. This keeps the flowers from regrowth and stresses the plant into giving up its last drop of goodness as crystal to protect the flower...try it!
LMAO, load of bollocks and no the growers comment is not mine, or is it?????

Try again, with a decent source not some shit seedstore write up delivered perfectly to make you purchase :roll:

Or even better grow some and see how piss easy it is to grow, clone and abuse. Still ending up with a top quality product due to it being a white strain.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Kermit wrote:
Adamster wrote:
Kermit wrote: Really?

Are you sure?

100%?

Thanks

LMAO, load of bollocks and no the growers comment is not mine, or is it?????

Try again, with a decent source not some shit seedstore write up delivered perfectly to make you purchase :roll:

Or even better grow some and see how piss easy it is to grow, clone and abuse. Still ending up with a top quality product due to it being a white strain.
Ye! i was trying to say your are right! :shock:
WANT BETTER SOURCE ? :wink: is SENSI good enough?
http://www.sensiseeds.com/search.asp?q=white+widow

Green HOUSE?
http://greenhouseseeds.nl/shop/index.ph ... duct_id=21

dont go all over me cause i put up first thing on googles i saw :P
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

^^Lol soz bro, was not reading your post properly as usual^^

8)
Simon

Post by Simon »

i think i could tell if it is pp or white widow, because pp is not a white strain?...
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

In my experience of coffeeshops, white widow usually has that non-descript, less than appetising odour, and is just as boring taste-wise. Powerplant is proper citrus smelling, how could they get away with switching them? I don't trust coffeeshops, i'm sure alot of the time they just label any old thing. White widow, as previously mentioned, is a famous strain and i'm sure all the tourists will go for it as it's all they know.

For the record, white widow i've had in the UK has been really nice. It's an old strain though, it's not gonna keep up with the present-day super strength offerings...i know this...
baked

Post by baked »

yes simon, you could. most people could not i'd say.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

True Playa wrote:In my experience of coffeeshops, white widow usually has that non-descript, less than appetising odour, and is just as boring taste-wise. Powerplant is proper citrus smelling, how could they get away with switching them? I don't trust coffeeshops, i'm sure alot of the time they just label any old thing. White widow, as previously mentioned, is a famous strain and i'm sure all the tourists will go for it as it's all they know. ...

I have seen first hand a CS (I wont have to name, you will know) switch a weed batch coz it was out of stock.
They was out of white smurf that i asked for and instead tried to palm me off with some white widow. Which i would not of minded but it was the way they went about it by just putting the empty smurf lid onto the Widow. The tender then said in dutch to the other chap behind the counter that he has changed the lids around. I dont speak dutch but i got the jist of whats going on and left.
It happens and if your not aware you will get stung.
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

I've not had this happen (that i have noticed, lol), but last visit, this time last year i walked into the rokerij and ordered a gram of sour diesel and gave 12e to cover the 11e cost...the guy just chucked the cash in a draw took a euro out the till and chucked it in a seperate drawer...really quickly, almost such a natural move that it seemed like something off derren brown and i was momentarily confused. I obviously saw him do it and said what about my euro change, i'm not blind! To which he replied , really sarcastically and realising i was English, "oh, sorry MATE". The joke is on him though, i just called him a tramp and walked over to my girlfriend. 1euro...some serious poverty move there.

I'm gonna be vigilant when i go on the 22nd feb, coffeeshops must get away with so much...