Coffeeshop Amsterdam (formerly Dampkring 2 and Pink Floyd)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2

I like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
86%
I don't like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
14%

Total votes: 249

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

I agree with above post dampkring2's nyc diesel doesn't come close to hunters, which imo is the best diesel in town and has been for years. Dampkrin2 is a cool shop tho, a little diffrent to the norm. Never bought bad weed from their and its the sort of shop you could take a bird to on a date! I always found the staff to be cool and well helpfull, but then i'm 1 of the few that didnt like pink floyd at all after 2 visits and 2 bad experiences. If your on haarlemestraat its a better bet than barneys.

If in doubt, have a spliff
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

How is the Riffman Hasj in this place?
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

i had the rifman habibi 15 euro a gram soft sticky sweet oily spicy was rather nice
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Tibizla was good,A bit rough on the throat but a good smoke.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

the Rifman Aziza (14/g) was very nice, too... it smells very sweet and it was so fresh. A more blond one but with such an high oil content top stuff!
Same with the Rifman habibi all top :shock: Tweede Kammer/Dampkring have nearly everytime some of the best hashes in town on the menu.
TRANCE

Post by TRANCE »

Their T'shirts were badly stitched.
Coffeeshop was superb and loved the place.
MY AMSTERDAM MAP = www.amsterdamer.supanet.com
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Marok21 wrote:the Rifman Aziza (14/g) was very nice, too... it smells very sweet and it was so fresh. A more blond one but with such an high oil content top stuff!
Same with the Rifman habibi all top :shock: Tweede Kammer/Dampkring have nearly everytime some of the best hashes in town on the menu.

I got some "dunya" myself a few years back & it was dynamite.
Space Boy

Post by Space Boy »

Kingdoc wrote:
Marok21 wrote:the Rifman Aziza (14/g) was very nice, too... it smells very sweet and it was so fresh. A more blond one but with such an high oil content top stuff!

I'll second that! The Dunya was the lowest priced Riffman on the menu but was gogeous. Especially in a pipe on a bed of Grey Areas Cheese mmmmm
"Did you have a good world when you died?
Enough to base a movie on?"

James Douglas Morrison
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Space Boy wrote:
Kingdoc wrote:

I'll second that! The Dunya was the lowest priced Riffman on the menu but was gogeous. Especially in a pipe on a bed of Grey Areas Cheese mmmmm

My friend showed me that! awsome,Love all the top shelf hashes! thou they can be expensive 8).
martin green

dampkring

Post by martin green »

dampkring/de tweede kamer stock both 10 euro/gram Cheese (as close as it gets to the real UK Cheese) and Chocolope in SUPER QUALITY! Highly recommended! :D

peace
Guess2814

Post by Guess2814 »

Went here in 2008 and 2009 good variety I had pretty much the whole menu...all the way from Willy Nelson, g-13, ak-47,etc... prices are pretty good...good quality... weed was top of the line in amsterdam ...have some lunch here wit some white widow..
ysmugu

Post by ysmugu »

Can be a great place to sit and smoke if its not too busy, can be a bit cramped and uncomfortable when packed though. I preferred this shops layout when it was Pink Floyd but the Dampkring do a cracking menu, fair play. Rifman hashes are probably my #1 fave smokes so will always love these guys, good selection of weed but i find the quality can be a bit hit and miss on times. Jack Herer is one weed i love and have had the best and worst samples from this place. Always visit at least once during my trips.
Müller

Post by Müller »

Superb Coffeeshop, their weed was always great, especially the NYCD; Chocolope and Laughing Buddah.
The Riffman Dunya was total crap IMO...
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Was my first coffeeshop i went in to on latest trip and bought a gram of white choco. Was nice but nothing special, still good for 7.50euro though. Didnt stay met my mate back at the original barneys.
Duplo: For the stupid kids who can't use lego
ktown smokerz

Post by ktown smokerz »

went here last november tried the
white choco
g13/amnise
and a few others i cant remember, the budtender was really friendly and me and my mate loved watchen the screens that are on the wall showing all kinds of random images and getting well stoned lol at little chicks on a conveyors belt and red indians stareing at you throught some tree's.
plus the staff were hot and the budtender thought we were funny commentating on the screens

10/10 for me will deffo be back bud was top notch