Hestia's 420 Cup Topics (merged)

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
hestia

Post by hestia »

All set---- everyone i'll be in the Dam on April 15th to April 27th .Lets party !!!! :D :D :D As per the vote numbers. the most favorite coffeeshops are 1. Grey Area 2. Dampkring3.Amnesia 4. 420 Cafe 5.Kasu 6. Homegrown fantasy 7. Barneys , is this about right?? I put down 7 in total because the Gray area is so small (too small???) :? :? :? LET"S GET THIS PARTY STARTED 8) 8) :wink:

Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Have these coffeeshops been selected from the list of fav shops ? What about places like Basjoe , The Green Place , De Graal, The Bluebird c/s that seem to be in vouge at the moment ?
-
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

cisco wrote:Have these coffeeshops been selected from the list of fav shops ? What about places like Basjoe , The Green Place , De Graal, The Bluebird c/s that seem to be in vouge at the moment ?

I agree, surely we aint just gonna us those? it will look like a line up for the Cannabis Cock.
Sorry but i know thay are the favs in the poll but things have changed since that vote especially for me.
Oh well i suppose its a done deal now 8)
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

Sounds alright to me i'll visit them plus the ones Cisco mentioned and a few of my own Paradox,Mellow Yellow,Tweede,Kadinsky,Abraxas and a few others,i'm hoping to spend as much time in CS's as possible so gonna have to make out a travel route.
Anyone want to join in,make suggestions yer more than welcome!!
Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Toker70 wrote:Sounds alright to me i'll visit them plus the ones Cisco mentioned and a few of my own Paradox,Mellow Yellow,Tweede,Kadinsky,Abraxas and a few others,i'm hoping to spend as much time in CS's as possible so gonna have to make out a travel route.
Anyone want to join in,make suggestions yer more than welcome!!
Sounds alright yes but there are a few hot shops missing, your idea sounds good though 8)
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

Kermit wrote:
Sounds alright yes but there are a few hot shops missing, your idea sounds good though 8)
Hehe theres more than a few hot spots missing m8 but time is of the essence and all that...i'm more than happy to tag along anywhere(as long as theres weed there i'm more than happy)or with anyone....so come on give me and idea of those elusive hot shops and i'll stick them on my route :wink: 8)
Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Toker70 wrote:
Kermit wrote:
Hehe theres more than a few hot spots missing m8 but time is of the essence and all that...i'm more than happy to tag along anywhere(as long as theres weed there i'm more than happy)or with anyone....so come on give me and idea of those elusive hot shops and i'll stick them on my route :wink: 8)
They are all south of Mellow Yellow :lol:
I am of course kidding, there appears to be a shit load out west too, just less clustered.

Anyone up for a trip to Gronigen, Utrecht,.... ?? during 420 week. I kinda like the thought of exploring a new coffeeshop scene, but would prefer traveling with someone/people who knows where the shops are. ( go with the flow, rather than leading the blind :lol: )
Just a suggestion, shit, I dont even have a passport at the moment :lol:
Endure
hestia

Post by hestia »

these coffeeshops are the ones that are on the polls, do we need a new poll ??? :? :? :?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

hestia wrote:these coffeeshops are the ones that are on the polls, do we need a new poll ??? :? :? :?
Its just there is a few CSs i would have said going on recent trip reports that could have made it onto the list.

Green Place, Great place that i cant even remember any1 saying a bad thing about on here

Basjoe, stupidly popular that it would easily be one of if not the top shop

Katsu, yes i know its out the centrum but does that matter?

Paradox, I dont need to explain that one.

Yo Yo, again out the centrum but again it is raved about, especially lately

Your doing a great job organising all this and i for one do not want to interfere with the planning one bit.
I am just thinking towards making it a fairer event for the smaller shops so unlike the Cup they have a chance.
I have said before we should have a poll that ends just before 420 to nail down our final list.
8)
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Kermit wrote:
hestia wrote:these coffeeshops are the ones that are on the polls, do we need a new poll ??? :? :? :?
Its just there is a few CSs i would have said going on recent trip reports that could have made it onto the list.

Green Place, Great place that i cant even remember any1 saying a bad thing about on here

Basjoe, stupidly popular that it would easily be one of if not the top shop

Katsu, yes i know its out the centrum but does that matter?

Paradox, I dont need to explain that one.

Yo Yo, again out the centrum but again it is raved about, especially lately

Your doing a great job organising all this and i for one do not want to interfere with the planning one bit.
I am just thinking towards making it a fairer event for the smaller shops so unlike the Cup they have a chance.
I have said before we should have a poll that ends just before 420 to nail down our final list.
8)
Yeah i second your doing an absolute brilliant job doing all this with such enthusiasm (sp?) and as Kermit said i dont want to interfere with your great planning either but i think we should maybe have a mini poll of the peole attending (im sure this idea was mentioned) and choose the coffee shops from that ?as the "in" places have changed since the poll .

What are other peoples thoughts on this ?

At the end of the day i will go with the flow and am looking forward to my first 420 :lol: Oh Yeah
-
DC

Post by DC »

Everybody get yerselves over to AZlakers thread and put in a vote, they can be counted up the week before 420. Problem solved?. :idea:

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11462

Keep it clear so it's easy to count. :wink:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

hestia wrote:All set---- LET"S GET THIS PARTY STARTED 8) 8) :wink:
Although we won’t have the final list of nominated shops until the end of the month, can we allocate times in the diary? Otherwise they might get squeezed out by other proposed meets. (I would always vote for afternoons and evenings because I’m not a morning person). Anyway, gimme some times Hestia and I’ll get’em on the timetable/diary/thingy.