Outdoor Weed

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
PecosTheCat

Post by PecosTheCat »

It looks great. What was the price per gram?
Pauli Wallnuts wrote:katsu's super jamaican is lovely, heres a pic of it from 2weeks ago:

Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

TRANCE wrote:
Ash333 wrote:
TRANCE wrote:I do apologise, but I'm still failing to see your point here, my friend. What is the issue if the bud has seed or not.

We'll get there, with the answer eventually.
Seeds are not to do with whether its organic or not - seedless is better smoke, stronger and much tastier.

its impossible to generalise over whether a specific countries crop is organic or not - believe it or not there is more than one guy growing, and they may do things differently
UMMM, yeah, but..............
Thai weed is not going to be grown under sodium and metal halide lights and pumped with growth enhancers like it is in dark basements in Amsterdam with hydroponic equipment. Thai weed has mothers own natural sun to grow under, this is the point here. Thai weed takes ages to mature under the natural progression of Fluorescence, not in any way enhanced. Thai weed is organic due to optimum outdoor growing conditions and ideal orientation to the cycle of the cannabis plant's bloom and seasonal sunlight, equatorial wise.
very little thai is grown in thailand, most comes from cambodia and some cambodian growers use additional nutes. same for jamaican growers, some use nutes, others dont.
No Victim? No Crime.
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

kkchome wrote:It looks great. What was the price per gram?
Check FBN's menu site at www.csfroghollow.nl
Katsu's menus are there. (i believe its 1.5g for €10 or something but check it out)
TRANCE

Post by TRANCE »

Ash333 wrote:very little thai is grown in thailand, most comes from cambodia and some cambodian growers use additional nutes. same for jamaican growers, some use nutes, others dont.
This may have some validity, but the discussion was pertaining to Geoffk stating he would be very surprised to see organic buds come from Jamaica or Thailand and when asked why, he said many seeds in it. This has nothing to do whether a plant is organic or not and was failing to see his point of view and I still am, tbh.

Lets face it, in comparison to basement growrooms in Amsterdam using hydroponics, be it ebb and flow, in rockwool, soil, perlite, etc, the stuff grown in countries with natural optimum climate conditions would be more organic than the former, in contrast as a general rule. This is the point I was making, outdoor weed from such countries is either completely and/or more organic than your typical Amsterdam generic weed on the menus there, grown under lights and pumped with bloom enhancers. I see no reason why some old school Thai weed, due to the scale it's grown on, would need much if any interference with enhancement. Hell, they have enough trouble as it is expunging the male plants from huge fields of crops, hence the occasional seeds in buds and I would call that pretty much organic growing to me.

However, I'm sure someone will keep informing that farmers in such countries use enhancers. Some may very well do this, but such strains has been growing outdoor naturally for years without any interference.
MY AMSTERDAM MAP = www.amsterdamer.supanet.com
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Hey trance, Geoff said nothing about seeds - that was Ash asking Pauli Wallnuts :lol:

damn stoners - keep up :P
TRANCE

Post by TRANCE »

Yes, it got all a little crossed over there, one way or another, lol.
MY AMSTERDAM MAP = www.amsterdamer.supanet.com
mrdcotor

Post by mrdcotor »

TRANCE wrote:UMMM, yeah, but..............
Thai weed is not going to be grown under sodium and metal halide lights and pumped with growth enhancers like it is in dark basements in Amsterdam with hydroponic equipment. Thai weed has mothers own natural sun to grow under, this is the point here. Thai weed takes ages to mature under the natural progression of Fluorescence, not in any way enhanced. Thai weed is organic due to optimum outdoor growing conditions and ideal orientation to the cycle of the cannabis plant's bloom and seasonal sunlight, equatorial wise.
Yeah but you can see that when a bud have seeds inside it means that it was inseminated (cause the seeds are the "fruits" of the mj) and when is inseminated the thc level go downs drastically. obviously beeing plant grown with the equatorial sun makes their effects good also with seeds but try to figure out the "sensimilla" version XD
Kacey420

Post by Kacey420 »

A little off topic, but I believe a 24% THC strain bred in Amsterdam grown with organic fertilizers indoors is a healthier smoke than Thai outdoor probably poisoned by gangs, full of leaf matter dirt seed weed.

I've never tried any of that type of weed except in New Jersey which was Mexican brick weed. I did however enjoy Amnesia's Acapulco gold which is that type of strain but grown indoors.

Maybe I'm missing the point, but the less you need to smoke to get the effect, the healthier it is.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Dunno man.

Outdoor natural plants to me is also going to be healthier than strains which have been manipulated by human hands.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Kacey420

Post by Kacey420 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:Dunno man.

Outdoor natural plants to me is also going to be healthier than strains which have been manipulated by human hands.
What you are saying definitely sounds more natural. No question.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
Ash333 wrote:Many seeds in it?
1.5gram bag had 3-4seeds in, the bag i picked up on previous trip had none, its really nice stuff, real sweet taste & proper nice oldschool high, along with the tante miep weed from sanementereng its the nicest outdoor ive had in amsterdam
Do you still have the seeds? Can I have them, please? :D

Peace.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

@kkchome, colinzeal is spot on 10e for 1.5g
@Dirty Uncle Ron, sorry i didnt keep them, thinking about it now i wish i did
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

the thai sticks from coffeeshop little are absolutely awesome......its definitely some fo the best tasting buds I have smoked, if you like outdoor that is. 16€ for 5g....thats unbeatable ;)
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

sh@dy wrote:16€ for 5g....thats unbeatable ;)
for proper thai stick that is definatly unbeatable, in fact thats 1of cheapest deals of any smoke that ive heard of in dam since euro was introduced
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

sh@dy wrote:the thai sticks from coffeeshop little are absolutely awesome......its definitely some fo the best tasting buds I have smoked, if you like outdoor that is. 16€ for 5g....thats unbeatable ;)
Thats going on my hit list for next trip, so they best be good :wink: