How come no red light discussion here?

Culture, Events, Tourism, Living and Working there, etc.
DC

Post by DC »

Valo wrote:Wow! I am surprised after reading this that there are so many judgemental people on here.

I am pretty positive people could have a mature talk about the RLD on here....although just by the comments so far i would maybe think not.
So many?. There are 10 ppl active in this thread including yerself and the origional poster, of which only 3 have gave an opinion. Hardly 'many' is it?. :roll:

joeuk

Post by joeuk »

everybodys entitled to there opinion i personally havent been ofended by anything posted in this thread dont know about the original poster but like sir nial said dc as given him all the basic pointers he needs so everythings good hes got a bit of info and its started a good discusion
Valo

Post by Valo »

Points fairly taken!

I probably jumped on the defensive as i have quiety thought about the same question as the OP and was just surprised at the reaction as i said. So i was more intending to defend the question instead of anyone personally, i'm sure people are able to stand up for themselves on such a forum.

Likewise i'm easily as sure people can agree to disagree. No harm meant people.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Valo wrote:Points fairly taken!

I probably jumped on the defensive as i have quiety thought about the same question as the OP and was just surprised at the reaction as i said. So i was more intending to defend the question instead of anyone personally, i'm sure people are able to stand up for themselves on such a forum.

Likewise i'm easily as sure people can agree to disagree. No harm meant people.
None taken Valo may man.

Enjoy your weekend!
Defeating evil with a thing called love
nehctik

Post by nehctik »

See this is why I like this forum so much, people disagree, but stay calm, dont take offence and it doesnt turn into a slagging match like most forums.
Like a Rock Like a Planet Like a Fucking Atom Bomb
mrdcotor

Post by mrdcotor »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote::lol: Indeed Geoff.

Heres what i know, you give them some money, you get to bang some ropey old tart in a room where thousands of men have blown their load. You leave momentally happy,then comes a big void when you realise not only have you possibly contributed to a sex trade but also. You've just had to pay someone to have sex with you, someone who you probably dont find that attractive. You wonder whats next, paying for friends? So you go back to your hotel room and try to wash the stench of loneliness and disgust off you. Then you realise....

Shit, i could of got a gram of terminator for that money!

:wink:
:lol: Totally LMAO
SGawain235

Post by SGawain235 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
50euro/quid is enough to get enough bacardi breezers for an Essex girl so they'll at least give you a stinky pinky.

That way your not contributing to the sex trade, you get the fun of the chase and your not subjected to the mental torture ever time you look in the mirror of...

' Fuck, am i really that ugly that i had to play some ropey old cum dumpster to sleep with me?'
Now I gotta say I'm of two minds in regards to this.

On the one hand, visiting the RLD seems like a whole lot of "no thank you" for me personally for the reasons you already mentioned.

On the other hand, I have a really, really, really hard time believing that a non-local can waltz into a bar, work the mojo, and walk out with a Dutch/English/*insert nationality here* girl. That might be my American-ness or my skepticism of the stories I've heard from guys that come back from Europe/Asia/wherever, though*.

I myself just resolved that I would not be sexing it up that week and if it becomes that much of an issue I'll take care of it on my own.

*"Dood, so I was totally there in this club, and nine girls were all on me going like 'Woah!' and then Megan Fox showed up and it got real awesome!" I'd sooner believe that someone sucked down three grams of terminator in one sitting and did a tapdance routine.
Did you think you'd get rid of me that easily?
DC

Post by DC »

It really does just depend on how strong yer mojo is, if you can get women there, you can do it here too.

The only attraction I see to using the hookers in the RLD is the ability to bat well outside yer league, but the whole tackiness of it negates any of that. If yer 'pickup' kungfu is weak, then go the whole 9 yards. 1000 euro for a whole night of something you'll not want to forget. Instead of 50 for 15 minutes of something you probably will. :roll:
SGawain235

Post by SGawain235 »

DC wrote:It really does just depend on how strong yer mojo is, if you can get women there, you can do it here too.
That is a reasonable and logical response. I will admit in this case though, I am entirely unreasonable and illogical. :D
DC wrote:
The only attraction I see to using the hookers in the RLD is the ability to bat well outside yer league, but the whole tackiness of it negates any of that. If yer 'pickup' kungfu is weak, then go the whole 9 yards. 1000 euro for a whole night of something you'll not want to forget. Instead of 50 for 15 minutes of something you probably will. :roll:
I respond to that in same way I respond to some of the purchase lists I have seen on this site.
:shock:
OMG WTF BBQ SRSLY!?!? 1000 euros? What do...you know what, no. I thought I wanted to know what the result is of 1000 euros but I changed my mind. I don't want to know what 1000 euros worth of weed does to someone and I don't want to know what bizzare intense soul searing things will be done to you by the fine people at the RLD for 1000 euros either(I mean, really. War ponies? Direct Neural Stimulation? I mean wow).
Boner

Post by Boner »

If I was single and on a stag/boys weekend I'd blow 50 euro on the hottest hoe I could find. ;)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
TRANCE

Post by TRANCE »

The window girls in Amsterdam would have to pay me €50 for a good time. lol
MY AMSTERDAM MAP = www.amsterdamer.supanet.com
DC

Post by DC »

Well, s'pose if yer gonna do it, ya might aswell do it right. If I ever win a free trip to Vegas and have a extra grand sitting around spare, I'll let ya know what happened. :wink: :lol:

In the meantime, my kungfu does me just fine.
Boner wrote:If I was single and on a stag/boys weekend I'd blow 50 euro on the hottest hoe I could find. ;)
Back in the 'good old days?'. :D
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Boner wrote:If I was single and on a stag/boys weekend I'd blow 50 euro on the hottest hoe I could find. ;)
Before the wife stole your freedom?

Also, impressive spelling/grammar with one hand.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
SGawain235

Post by SGawain235 »

DC wrote:Well, s'pose if yer gonna do it, ya might aswell do it right. If I ever win a free trip to Vegas and have a extra grand sitting around spare, I'll let ya know what happened. :wink: :lol:
Meh. Rent Cathouse and save yourself about $990. :)
Boner

Post by Boner »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
Before the wife stole your freedom?

Also, impressive spelling/grammar with one hand.
To be honest if I did do a stag w/end I reckon if I asked she'd let me have a go as long as I went in with some protection. :lol:
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972