Barney's Breakfast Bar

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Barney's

I like Barney's
73%
I don't like Barney's
27%

Total votes: 245

JMey

Post by JMey »

Boner wrote:
JMey wrote:There’s only one Barney’s Coffeeshop ;)
It's not the Farm or Uptown
Barneys Lounge is a coffeeshop.
Well, we were both right :P
http://www.barneys.biz/index.php?s=coffeeshop
"There’s only one Barney’s Coffeeshop"

kind of strange

XANAX

Post by XANAX »

The toasties are awful at barneys. dont order their food. weed was pretty good though.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

XANAX wrote:The toasties are awful at barneys. dont order their food. weed was pretty good though.

Only bought weed & drinks there myself.
Simon

Post by Simon »

hi, i need to know if the red diesel is in stock again. could someone please ask if in the shop?
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

Kingdoc wrote:
XANAX wrote:The toasties are awful at barneys. dont order their food. weed was pretty good though.

Only bought weed & drinks there myself.
Same here
"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."
Simon

Post by Simon »

the acapulco gold is a very very mild smoke, you cannot mix it with tobacco, because you will only taste the tobacco. smoked in a pure spliff, it was tasty.
HENRY VIII

Post by HENRY VIII »

I thought the food was good at barneys
Simon

Post by Simon »

food is good at barneys uptown, but a bit pricey
Guess2814

Post by Guess2814 »

Once i arrived in Amsterdam the taxi driver dropped us off on the wrong street. Lucky my friend went up to me and said go in that coffee shop and ask someone how far is the street we are staying. The shop was Barney's Farm..Soon as i walked in a cloud of smoke hit me in the face...Beautiful smell in the shop..I ask the lady at the counter where do i go. I was trying to listen to her but i was amazed by the smell this guy was blowing out of his pipe..So i asked what kind of green he was smoking he said "Red Dragon" and said here take a taste.. WoW! I ran outside grabbed my friends..dropped are bags off at the apartment we stood at..Ran back to Barney's Farm after visiting one spot on the way....And we wiped out the whole menu..Smoked that Red Dragon..It had red hairs on the weed..nice looking..then another one that stood out was the Lemon Haze...Wow! Came back the next mourning and grabbed some more weed and took it over to Barneys Uptown...Had a nice breakfast and a Faty of a choice of weed that i selected. This was 2008...2009 revisited ...Wasn't disappointed
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Once asked the guy from glass of water :oops: think was on second visite here! well never again since when is tap water 2.70euros for 8oz glass?
ysmugu

Post by ysmugu »

One of my first shops and always go back, love the new look of the place. Would love to come to this place more than i do but i think their prices are just ridiculous, expensive drinks and expensive weed. Now i dont usually moan about spending the cash but i feel theres plenty more better places for cheaper. Its just nostalgia that drags me back
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

This was the first coffeeshop i had a hot chocolate on my latest trip 4/2/10 - 7/2/10. The hot chocolate was great. My mate bought a couple of grams of Sweet Tooth which was alright nothing special really.
johnnyneuro

Executive smoking

Post by johnnyneuro »

Ruthlessly efficient, exceptionally well-run business. On the Saturday I was there IDs were asked from everybody who wanted to buy or smoke, but in a friendly way. They were also pretty keen that any tobacco was not show on the tables.

An example of the way coffeeshops are going.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Adamster wrote:Once asked the guy from glass of water :oops: think was on second visite here! well never again since when is tap water 2.70euros for 8oz glass?

He would have been wearing it.
evertonl36

Post by evertonl36 »

its a bit touristy now and expensive last time i went there i brought caramella cream hash which was a lovely smoke but it was pricey not 1 of my first coffeeshops i will be visiting when i go back
k.connor