Bad things to happen before a 'Dam trip?

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

Wilko'10

Post by Wilko'10 »

gixxer wrote:a vespa??? :shock: get a real bike m8 :lol: :lol:
HA! Well, if the insurance says it's a write off I'm gonna hope for a decent pay out and settle the finance early so I can concentrate on getting a car.

You are now leaving the future.
DC

Post by DC »

gixxer wrote:a couple of years back the paramilitarys crucified a joyrider to a fence after giving him a good hiding. the law in this country doesnt protect decent people enough imo more people should stand up for themselves good luck and give the scum a boot from me m8
...and they had to do that because shooting them in the legs wasn't enough. lol Since when are paramilitaries 'decent people' and since when was crucifixion and kneecapping suitable punishment for being a chav?. OTT perhaps?. Admittidly some decent people end up in the paramilitaries, normally for the wrong reasons, but once you take on any 'duties', yer membership to the 'decent people' kinda goes out the window. The police might be a bunch of tossers, but in some parts of Belfast, it's hard to do yer work when ya know some 'decent person' is probably lining ya up in his sights. Yer taught in Belfast to stand up for yerself and don't take any shit from anyone, unless they're a member of the paramilitaries, in which case yer fukt...unless ya happen to be one too. Then at best yer just starting a feud!. :roll:
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Thats a rough story buddy,Ive got a worse one! my mate`s gran died & the money that was left was divvied up between 3/4 people & my friend bought a top of the range mountain bike with his,Anyways i got it stolen! i only turned my back for 30 seconds tops,I wanted some fags/skins from the chippy & it was nicked from outside there,Worst part was it was right at closing time & the woman was mopping the floor! i was like " i dont wana step on you clean floor" & she was na come in i mop on the way out anyways,The shock would i saw it was gone! thought my mate was playing a joke untill i seen his face :lol:,LOl last words he says was "watch the bike" lol f**k,He was cool thou! still felt like s**t all the same.
Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

Just over a year ago, I was flying to Eindhoven with a bunch of friends for a daytrip, having promised them a nice day out.
Everything went smoothly, until bad weather diverted our flight. When the pilot came over the intercom, he said it would be diverted, and he just had to check where. I started smiling, assuming I was getting flown to Schipol for a penny. Alas no, we diverted to Weeze, just over the German border. Ended up in Eindhoven about 3 hours after we were supposed to, they drove us to the airport, and the weather was beautiful. and we'd be diverted due to the wethaer. Kuntz.
No Victim? No Crime.
Wilko'10

Post by Wilko'10 »

Yo guys. What's the best chill/mellow weed? I can't get this fucking incident out of my head and need something to calm me down. I've got some issues right now that Amsterdam needs to sort. :evil:
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Wilko'10 wrote:Yo guys. What's the best chill/mellow weed? I can't get this fucking incident out of my head and need something to calm me down. I've got some issues right now that Amsterdam needs to sort. :evil:
Bong hit followed by masturbation?

Seriously. Just mellow it out man, don't stress it. Put faith in Karma, it's the only thing that you can do. Stat chilled, put on some tunes or Father Ted, load up a fat bowl and eat a load of Jelly Babies and Chocolate raisins, thats what i would do man.

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong - Gandhi.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

people who are against gun control in america most likely don't know anyone who was victim to gun violence. the right to bare arms has been outdated for the last 100 years or so. now its out of control. gun shops opening next to liquor stores...12 guage shotguns for sale in walmart. :roll:
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Wilko'10

Post by Wilko'10 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
Wilko'10 wrote:Yo guys. What's the best chill/mellow weed? I can't get this fucking incident out of my head and need something to calm me down. I've got some issues right now that Amsterdam needs to sort. :evil:
Bong hit followed by masturbation?

Seriously. Just mellow it out man, don't stress it. Put faith in Karma, it's the only thing that you can do. Stat chilled, put on some tunes or Father Ted, load up a fat bowl and eat a load of Jelly Babies and Chocolate raisins, thats what i would do man.

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong - Gandhi.
That's some good advice dude, cheers. I guess my age and naivety are playing against me.

I like your viewpoint, Niall.

I've never been afraid to air my opinions which has brought mixed results but opening up on here has led to some good advice from wiser heads than mine which I hope can mellow me further.

Peace.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Wilko10 how old are you if you dont mind me asking??
Wilko'10

Post by Wilko'10 »

I'm 21 mate. Think I've got some anger management issues lol.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Wilko'10 wrote:I'm 21 mate. Think I've got some anger management issues lol.
Your not far behind our Sir from the mountains then :wink:

And dont worry about the anger issues :lol: Amsterdam will help sort that out 8)
Wilko'10

Post by Wilko'10 »

Hope so. Vapourisers are appealing to me big time!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Wilko'10 wrote:Hope so. Vapourisers are appealing to me big time!
And dont forget your ID m8, i still get asked now even with Greying Hair 8)
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Dude, your a seriously not that much younger than me at all. Sometimes, a mellow attitude is the best.

Kermits right though man, bring ID. Greying hair dude? When you buying the sports car?
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Wilko'10

Post by Wilko'10 »

I'll have my driving licence on me so sweet as a nut. Bring on the weeeeeed.