Kryptonite

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Con-er-sir

Kryptonite

Post by Con-er-sir »

There's a few strains that have been around my area for a while now Kryptonite, Shiskaberry & Phycosis. I've never seen any of these in Dam or anywhere else for that matter and just wondered if anyone else had seen any of these around. I really wanna sample more examples of these to see if they are anywhere near as good or even better than what i'm getting??

True Playa

Post by True Playa »

Psychosis is a clone only exodus crew strain, you wont get that in 'dam...you're quite lucky to get it in Britain to be honest, i'm sure they don't want it going to same way cheese did. It's supposed to be quite similar to cheese, not sure but think it's another pheno.

I've heard of the other two but don't know anything about them.
Con-er-sir

Post by Con-er-sir »

Yeah the Phycosis is pretty limited put it that way. It's got the same earthy taste as cheese, but stronger and more fruity. It doesn't come round that often, but lucky for me it's here atm! One of my fav tastes by far. The Shiska is nowhere near as stong, buds are always big and fluffy, but it has a unique flavor to it. The Krypto is simular to cheese again, though once again it's more fruity, and I wouldn't say as strong as a good bit of bbc. Very addictive though :)
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

I've never tried psychosis, a friend knows someone who crossed it with blueberry...psycho berry :D but apparently it yields even lower than the psychosis so i doubt i'll ever get to see any. Ugorg seeds should obtain a cutting and run a seed line like they do with blues crosses.

Into your jumpup yeah?
Con-er-sir

Post by Con-er-sir »

Yeah had the phycoberry about 3-4 months ago, mate only let me have a j of it though.. took me about 2 hours 2 finish it lol... your friend prob got it via the same link as me!

Yeah, dnb... bit of a give away aye :wink:
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

Yeah must be, it's people within the dnb scene, obviously i'm gonna name no names...lol. Round here it's mainly cheese and blues with dutch hazes every so often. I've been mainly going for the uk grown stuff lately, but it can vary in quality...it's usually badboy but sometimes it can be under-cured and people will sell it anyway as both cheese and blues still tastes nice before it's cured properly. I'm gonna stick with the dutch import for a few months now though and see what happens, wonder if i'll get anything other than amnesia/ss haze.
Con-er-sir

Post by Con-er-sir »

we don't get any imports round here, especially nothing like ssh or amnesia, get both in home versions but never had any good amnesia. (I wish!!! lol) Heard stories of decent bits going for 350 a z but avoided that, prices getting silly, so sticking to the people I know. u had any of that Dark Cheese yet?
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

edit.
turdhead

Post by turdhead »

WTF

dark cheese?

Wheres this at?

Wats the cross with?
LesDawson

Post by LesDawson »

Me and a collegue got hold of some psychosis a few months back, we were warned that it was so much of a headfuck alot of people were put off by its super-strength and were not buying it again after trying a bag. I never thought i'd say this, but i had to agree with them! It was way too stong for us (and I usually like it strong) - my m8 almost stacked the van on a motorway sliproad and i was so para all i wanted to do was call off the last calls of the day and go home. Wow! psychosis! well named...
PS: I do know of one person round here who loved it with a passion - nutter!
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

My mate who tried it said it was the taste that was the main appeal, he doesn't like the ultra strong stuff but said the psychosis was outstanding in taste, and the best-tasting weed he has ever had. Like a fruitier cheese, i've heard the genetics are quite similar.

This is proper underground stuff though, every man and his dog knows about cheese now, 5-10 years ago they wouldn't have even heard of it (i include myself in this), even though it's apparently been around since 1989.

Really wanna try this strain though, will hopefully come across it at some point.
Boner

Post by Boner »

True Playa wrote: Like a fruitier cheese, i've heard the genetics are quite similar.
Cheese is a Sensi Skunk no.1 and Pychosis is a Sensi NL#5 (I think).

On a simialr note I have some seeds that are called Northern Dreams (based on a NL) and they're supposed to be too strong which has me wondering if the genetics are similar to the Pychosis.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

True Playa wrote:Psychosis is a clone only exodus crew strain, you wont get that in 'dam...you're quite lucky to get it in Britain to be honest, i'm sure they don't want it going to same way cheese did. It's supposed to be quite similar to cheese, not sure but think it's another pheno.

I've heard of the other two but don't know anything about them.
I'm lucky enough to get hold of it a few times throughout the year , haven't a clue where my mate gets it from , love it though , very very strong , bloody stinks :D :D :D
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
templeball

Post by templeball »

Boner wrote:
True Playa wrote: Like a fruitier cheese, i've heard the genetics are quite similar.
Cheese is a Sensi Skunk no.1 and Pychosis is a Sensi NL#5 (I think).

On a simialr note I have some seeds that are called Northern Dreams (based on a NL) and they're supposed to be too strong which has me wondering if the genetics are similar to the Pychosis.
Christ Boner, Is there anything you dont grow :lol: :lol:
Ive got this picture in my mind of your pad looking like Frankensteins lab :)

If you could choose one lot of seeds to stick with for the next 6 months and nothing but that, all things considered (like yield/resistance to disease/strength), what would you grow?
Boner

Post by Boner »

templeball wrote:Christ Boner, Is there anything you dont grow :lol: :lol:
Ive got this picture in my mind of your pad looking like Frankensteins lab :)

If you could choose one lot of seeds to stick with for the next 6 months and nothing but that, all things considered (like yield/resistance to disease/strength), what would you grow?
haha, I keep growing differant genetics as I'm trying to find the perfect plant for me plus I really like smoking differant flavours.

I dont think I've found the one just yet but some of my favourites have been Big Buddahs Cheese range, Blue Cheese, Chiesel, Bubblecheese and of course the regular Cheese, I also like Growdocs Bubbledust (Bubblegum X Angel Dust) and more recently THSeeds Wreckage, I know this hasn't really answered your question but thats all I've got. ;)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972