Uppers & Downers

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Ste_1

Uppers & Downers

Post by Ste_1 »

Whats a good strain to make you feel uplifted and energetic, and whats a good one to put you on the couch.

My two current choices are, Northern Lights for the uplifter and White Widow for the couch potato

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Mexican or Hawain (SP) Haze for energysing and uplifting

Black Widow or HGF cheese to sit you on your butt
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

Northern Lights as an uplifter? I use to grow Northern Lights and the only thing it made me want to do is veg out in front of the TV. The most uplifting and energetic strain I've ever smoked was Durban Poison. I would recommend Northern Lights to put you on the couch, but you find it uplifting.
Cal X

Post by Cal X »

Northern Lights is an almost pure Indica, a real couch locker. White Widow is also mostly Indica. For Uplifting I would choose a good Haze or a Landrace Sativa like Durban or Thai. NYC Diesel and Lemon Skunk are two good Sativas, as well.
For Indicas I would choose La Confidential or Trainwreck. Pot of Gold and Master Kush are also good Indicas.
Ste_1

Post by Ste_1 »

Perfect, thanks! Do you know which CS's are best to frequent for these strains? If all goes as planned Kermit I should see you in 420 anyway!

The northern lights I sampled was from my 1st trip and from the Bulldog. After a hefty bit of digging on this site I guess its safe to say they don't have the best quality green, but I can't say it was bad because the White Widow did put me down nicely.

I remember being Hill Street Blues, had a nice few joints watching the boats dawdle past, I went to the loo and turned to look at my reflection in what I thought was a mirror, and couldn't see myself. For the split second it took me to realize it was a hole in the door, and the graffiti had created a weard illusion, I had a mini freak out!
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

The downstairs toilets in HSB are pretty creepy, very dimly lit...like a dungeon!
Ste_1

Post by Ste_1 »

True Playa wrote:The downstairs toilets in HSB are pretty creepy, very dimly lit...like a dungeon!
Certainly are lol

Just thought id update the thread. Ive got some N.Y.C Diesel (420), Amnesia Haze (Bulldog), Silver Haze (Central CS) and some Cheese (Can't remember :)). Still smoking the heady hazes and the NYC is probably the weakest but is still a very nice smoke.

The Cheese is for later tonight.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Ste_1 wrote:
True Playa wrote:The downstairs toilets in HSB are pretty creepy, very dimly lit...like a dungeon!
Certainly are lol

Just thought id update the thread. Ive got some N.Y.C Diesel (420), Amnesia Haze (Bulldog), Silver Haze (Central CS) and some Cheese (Can't remember :)). Still smoking the heady hazes and the NYC is probably the weakest but is still a very nice smoke.

The Cheese is for later tonight.
Nice, catch you 2moz if you aint to wrecked. Will be in HGF from 3pm until the CS 420 meet. 8)
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Mexi ice from bluebirds at 12.50 & its time for bed,Strong as f**k 8).