Cheese Kush

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Con-er-sir

Cheese Kush

Post by Con-er-sir »

This is new to me, picked it up last night, coming from South London ... tastes like coffee!!! :) Is it really a Kush or people started to fashionably put Kush at the end??? :?:

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Re: Cheese Kush

Post by cantona7 »

Con-er-sir wrote:This is new to me, picked it up last night, coming from South London ... tastes like coffee!!! :) Is it really a Kush or people started to fashionably put Kush at the end??? :?:
people in america will slap kush on the end of most strains and sellt hem to teenagers at a large markup. but even if its "only" cheese or kush on its own you still got some nice gear. enjoy my friend. pics?
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

Could it be the big buddha bubble cheese (bubba kush x cheese)? That's supposed to be nice, dunno about the coffee part though...i don't like the sound of that!
bigs

Post by bigs »

True Playa wrote:Could it be the big buddha bubble cheese (bubba kush x cheese)? That's supposed to be nice, dunno about the coffee part though...i don't like the sound of that!
that sounds very nice - would be a very heavy indica stone and nice taste!
Anywhere in Dam?
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

Boerejongens apparently, and probably bij. Will be keeping my eyes as open as i can for all things kush when i land next week.
bigs

Post by bigs »

True Playa wrote:Boerejongens apparently, and probably bij. Will be keeping my eyes as open as i can for all things kush when i land next week.
no mate, im afraid boeregens have got bubble kush - (bubblegum x kush), which is really good at 7euro but no cheese in it!

Will keep my eyes peeled!
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

Shit...yeah just realised what i wrote. All these bubbles are getting confusing, what's especially confusing is that big buddha calls his bubble cheese when it's bubba kush x cheese. Or is that bubble gum aswell???

:?:
Boner

Post by Boner »

The Bubble Cheese is Bubble Gum Cheese (Mr Cheese cut) x Bubba Kush reversed S1.

The bubble gum cheese is bubblegum x exodus cheese.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
bigs

Post by bigs »

Boner wrote:The Bubble Cheese is Bubble Gum Cheese (Mr Cheese cut) x Bubba Kush reversed S1.

now that sounds like something i need to smoke? anywhere in dam that sells it boner? cheers
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

Right. That's cleared that up!
Boner

Post by Boner »

bigs wrote:
Boner wrote:The Bubble Cheese is Bubble Gum Cheese (Mr Cheese cut) x Bubba Kush reversed S1.

now that sounds like something i need to smoke? anywhere in dam that sells it boner? cheers
Not that I know of.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

og kush has a coffee thing goin on......make of that what you will.....
munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

I do occasionally get stuff with a coffee smell don't seem to be that good though?
nehctik

Post by nehctik »

This may be a really stupid question but could the coffee smell be coffee? Like they imported the gear in tins of coffee to try to mask the scent?
Like a Rock Like a Planet Like a Fucking Atom Bomb
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

colinzeal wrote:og kush has a coffee thing goin on......make of that what you will.....
none that iv had did. more fruity/diesel for me.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin